Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Until it was discovered that Broidy was (somebody's) cutout for Michael Cohen's payment to a pregnant model, he was deputy finance chair for the RNC.

George Nader, whom y'all will soon start hearing more about, is a convicted child molester.

In return for pushing anti-Qatar policies at the highest levels of America’s government, Broidy and Nader expected huge consulting contracts from Saudi Arabia and the UAE, according to an Associated Press investigation based on interviews with more than two dozen people and hundreds of pages of leaked emails between the two men. The emails reviewed by the AP included work summaries and contracting do ents and proposals.

The AP has previously reported that Broidy and Nader sought to get an anti-Qatar bill through Congress while obscuring the source of the money behind their influence campaign. A new cache of emails obtained by the AP reveals an ambitious, secretive lobbying effort to isolate Qatar and undermine the Pentagon’s longstanding relationship with the Gulf country.
    https://www.apnews.com/a3521859cf8d4...ortune-seekers

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    the stench.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Best People

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    its a great read. long but excellent.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

George Nader, whom y'all will soon start hearing more about, is a convicted child molester.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump president, not Clinton

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if you are in a picture with someone, then you committed every crime that he also committed

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "wrong about pizzagate" sticks his fork in the same electric socket

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i would deflect from the OIG nothingburger reports too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The real news here is how Israel and Sauds colluded in the election

Ignorant americans and media is not even batting an eye to this monumental collusion

Israel is our father and boss. That is why Europeans, Quataris and even Russians are being so extra nice to Israelis cause they know Israel drives US foreign policy.

US will not start a war without Israel approval. They own us

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The pre-dismissal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump tried to drain the swamp but got swallowed tie and all. Saud and Israelis making it rain and hes dancing like those black bears at the end of a chain

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Only one I’ve seen had a criminal referral for the Deputy Director of the FBI. Can you link me to the other OIG nothingburger reports you are referring to. Thanks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doubt he realized they haven't been released except to people with NDAs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only one I’ve seen had a criminal referral for the Deputy Director of the FBI. Can you link me to the other OIG nothingburger reports you are referring to. Thanks.
    what report are you referring to? Paul Sperry? ... link me to the article he's written about the subject

https://apnews.com/df19db3b5aa54bfa9...on-probe-delay

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

http://www.moonofalabama.org/2018/05...amp-.html#more

There was no "Russian interference" in the U.S. election. All that Mueller found in one year of investigations was some minor old misbehavior by some Trump aids and a Russian Internet marketing company which tried to sell advertisements on its click-bait websites.

The real collusion happened between the Trump family and Israel, Saudi Arabia and the UAE. Huge sums from Zionist interests and from the oil dictatorships flew into campaign funds and the relevant pockets. One of their main aims was and is to incite war against Iran. Those with access and influence over Trump, like Broidy and Nader, where hugely rewarded.

The swamp which Trump said he would drain, swallowed him whole.

The protagonists in the AP story include Erik Prince, the private military contractor of Blackwater fame. George Nader, a convicted pedophile, has known Prince for years. He negotiated solatia payments to families of Iraqis who Blackwater mercenaries had killed. In 2012 George Nader helped brokered a $4.3 billion arms deal between Russia and Iraq. Erik Prince continues his mercenary business selling his private armies to the UAE and whomever else is willing to pays the right price.

Broidy was involved in the fleecing of the Malaysian development fund 1MDB by the former Prime Minister of Malaysia. Up do $4.5 billion have allegedly vanished. While Broidy's was pitching the Saudi plans to Trump he also scored a big Pentagon contract.

The question not answered in the long AP story is how Trump or his family profited from the Saudi largess. One benefit was probably through his son-in-law Jared Kushner, who needs a large amount of money to keep his investment in a New York sky-scarper afloat. In early 2017 Kushner met George Nader in New York. Privately Nader referred to Kushner as 'clown prince':

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now TSA is just flatly ignoring news that doesn't suit him.

What a protective mental bubble you've built for yourself.

Also LOL pictures of people with people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MoonOfAlabama.org

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump and the convicted felon:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The pre-dismissal.
    just going by the reports... they were pretty accurate about the McCabe findings, too. articles were written over a week before that report was out indicating that McCabe would be blamed for the leaks to the WSJ, and that's what happened.

maybe they're wrong this time, but i doubt it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

More from ma niga Moon:

In early 2017 Kushner's family tried to get Qatari money for the family’s distressed asset at 666 Fifth Avenue. The Qataris declined. A few weeks later Jared Kushner supported the Saudi blockade against the "funder of terrorism" Qatar. In March 2018 Qatar was finally willing to pay up to save the Kushner's real estate. Shortly thereafter Trump endorsed Qatar as an ally in the fight against terrorism.

This sequence of events is of course pure coincidence. Trump and his family can not be bribed. They float way above the swamp. (Just kidding.)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One year after the launch of the Mueller investigation of undue foreign influence in U.S. campaigns and politics, it is finally looking at the real culprits. No one has more influence in U.S. elections and policies than the Zionists and the Gulf monarchies. This is then the point where the Mueller investigation will likely be shut down. There are too many people benefiting from the swamp and all the slush money moving around. Neither party in Congress has an interest in publicizing their relations to Zionist campaign money and Gulf monarchies' bribes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This os the nd of the Mueller probe tbqh

Once Israeli and Saudi names and contributions start showing up its time for Washington to call it quits as EVERYONE in washington has dirty hands from their money. They would have to arrest 90% of the DC metropolitan population tbqh

Case closed Mueller probe dead

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lobbying in pursuit of personal gain is nothing new in Washington — Trump himself, in fact, turned the incestuous culture into a rallying cry when he promised to “drain the swamp.”

“I will Make Our Government Honest Again -- believe me,” Trump tweeted before the election. “But first, I’m going to have to #DrainTheSwamp in DC.”

Broidy’s campaign to alter U.S. policy in the Middle East and reap a fortune for himself shows that one of the president’s top money men found the swamp as navigable as ever with Trump in office.

Thread Information