Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Thread with a whole lot of people lying about their manhood...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The one thing I'll give credit to cats for is knowing the right place to piss and seemingly at birth

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Haha I got to keep my cats es and my apartment! all you cat haters

and HarlemHeat37 is mad as because he only wishes he could even hook-up with a girl as good looking as mine.

got ass . pussy ass . old virgin lookin ass . crab-holding, -guzzling, butt ing, doorknob slobbering ass . re ed down-syndrome eating ass . piss drinking, tucking ass . uncicrumsized, beastlity, bandwagoning ass . flapping, sucking, ugly ass .
    posts like these make you forget that Western Civilization ever existed tbh

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The one thing I'll give credit to cats for is knowing the right place to piss and seemingly at birth
    I prefer dogs, easily, but having cats has taught me that they have many advantages:

- Don't have to house train them
    - If they're outdoor cats(like mine), you don't have to pick up
    - Never have to worry about coming home after work or late night to walk them, etc
    - Don't have to walk them in -30 weather
    - Much easier and cheaper to find somebody to check on them when you're on vacation(just feed them, get the out, done)
    - They entertain themselves

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I prefer dogs, easily, but having cats has taught me that they have many advantages:

- Never have to worry about coming home after work or late night to walk them, etc
    - Much easier and cheaper to find somebody to check on them when you're on vacation(just feed them, get the out, done)
    Outdoor cats still and spray everything outside, (planter boxes, gardens, raised gardens) make the walk into your home a wonderful piss / aroma filled experience unless you're in an apt. etc.. It's also an easy way to make your neighbors want to kill you and your cats judging from angry Nextdoor.com posts

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah outdoor cats suck (unless you use them for rodent control in a barn or something). There's no way to keep them contained in your own yard like you can with dogs.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Outdoor cats still and spray everything outside, (planter boxes, gardens, raised gardens) make the walk into your home a wonderful piss / aroma filled experience unless you're in an apt. etc.. It's also an easy way to make your neighbors want to kill you and your cats judging from angry Nextdoor.com posts
    that app is great for some things (selling/finding services), but the amount of petty ing on it is just insane.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah outdoor cats suck (unless you use them for rodent control in a barn or something). There's no way to keep them contained in your own yard like you can with dogs.
    Why do you need to contain them in your own yard?

My cats roam the entire neighborhood, they've never gotten lost or damaged anybody's , no issues here..the only complaint I've ever received is this man whining that he saw my cat kill a rabbit, but that's some pussy behavior

I've never experienced them bringing any dirt/ in or around my house, either..the only issue I've had is coming home at 3am to them chewing on rabbits or mice in my basement, but that's a fair trade-off for all the nuisances I'm avoiding otherwise

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    that app is great for some things (selling/finding services), but the amount of petty ing on it is just insane.
    x2. Although it's pretty enjoyable to read sometimes. Also when personal feuds result in call outs.
    There was a post on ours that mentioned the name and address of someone supposedly selling drugs. Which resulted in accusations of cheating on spouses.
    The mods deleted it pretty quickly.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

rodent control is also a plus.

sure, on occasion they may bring one in from outside, but it's a worthy trade-off.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    rodent control is also a plus.

sure, on occasion they may bring one in from outside, but it's a worthy trade-off.
    Outdoor cats are a nusiance to the environment. They kill anything that moves. They're fine for rodent control in farm environment thought.

I think i read somewhere part of the reason why bluejays are close to endangered now is cats. This is was years ago.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Outdoor cats are no different than farm cats really. They only go back to your place to eat food or get warm .

They'll gladly move if they find a better home. Its partnof the reason why many outdoor cats just dont return.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Outdoor cats are a nusiance to the environment. They kill anything that moves. They're fine for rodent control in farm environment thought.

I think i read somewhere part of the reason why bluejays are close to endangered now is cats. This is was years ago.
    indoor cats work too if you have a rat problem

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

They are nowhere close to endangered tbh. Most cats don't with them, they with cats.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If you guys wanna see truly effective rodent control, Youtube "rat hunt with a mink"

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

What? I don't buy that. Especially in Canada.

I'm literally looking out the window and seeing a bald tree loaded with no fewer than 15-20 blue jays. They're very common.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What? I don't buy that. Especially in Canada.

I'm literally looking out the window and seeing a bald tree loaded with no fewer than 15-20 blue jays. They're very common.
    It's MM level of ignorance. Posting something that data completely contradicts.
    Blue Jay Conservation Status = Least Concern
    That's the actual status, "least concern".

leemajors had it right. Blue Jays are super protective and aggressive. They used to swoop down on our cat who was just crossing the yard. And our 70 pound dog as well.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    It's MM level of ignorance. Posting something that data completely contradicts.

That's the actual status, "least concern".

leemajors had it right. Blue Jays are super protective and aggressive. They used to swoop down on our cat who was just crossing the yard. And our 70 pound dog as well.
    Yeah my cat would be missing pieces of hair on his head sometimes, they peck like mother ers.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah my cat would be missing pieces of hair on his head sometimes, they peck like mother ers.
    For sure. But even with all that, I miss having them around. Pretty birds imo.
    When we moved, I thought we must have moved into an area that wasn't conducive to Blue Jays.
    But today I learned it's probably due to cats.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Carolina State Wolfpack
    y’all

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Carolina State Wolfpack
    y’all