Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Gorilla Warfare KoolAid Mans Brother's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Keep one of the cats, cook the other one and feed it to him. That way, his spirit will always live in the cat that you keep and you or him won't miss the other one as much.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What kind of ghetto ass place did you live in that everyone owned pits? Sounds like the Kraqhoore apartment complex.
    This is New York my friend. Its pretty much customary for black people to own one. if you dont have one you're not keeping up with the culture.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Keep one of the cats, cook the other one and feed it to him. That way, his spirit will always live in the cat that you keep and you or him won't miss the other one as much.
    I found that disturbingly funny for some reason.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Today I called maintenance to fix my closet door that continued to fall off in my ty apartment. In doing so, I accidentally slipped out that I had two pet cats. I woke up from a nap to see that I received a default on my lease stating I need to get rid of my cats or else I would receive a fee.

This apartment has been horrible. It's nice and right by campus, however, there has been multiple issues with the apartment. I also have no interest in removing my cats from the premises. I can pay a fee of $300 and keep ONE cat, but that seems not likely because these two cats are related and they cannot be separated.

I am pondering not paying the fine and getting evicted. I am a college student; therefore I am broke and cannot afford to pay all these stupid ass fees and continue paying rent. I am sure I'm not the only one that has been through this, so I need advice on the best possible option and/or what I should do or if I'm not making the 'smart' decision.

If you guys need any more information, I will be happy to give it to you.
    Well, if you are in a state where you can have your wages garnished from summary judgments the odds that can ultimately get out of paying would seem slim.

I am more up on the laws for Texas than your state though.

Honestly, the best advice I would have is to get rid of the cats to a good home. Barring that you will have to find a new apartment that takes cats AND fork over the money for the pet deposit.

It is a common practice these days to turn rental histories into companies that track them, so your next landlord may actually find out that you were both evicted AND hid cats from them.

Honesty generally is the best policy, and getting evicted is usually a bad idea in general. If you get evicted and have some kind of court judgement that shows up on your credit rating that may also limit your ability to find a decent job after you graduate.

Those the the risks I can think of. Good luck.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    This is New York my friend. Its pretty much customary for black people to own one. if you dont have one you're not keeping up with the culture.
    That's how its out here in SoCal, too. I know like 3 breeders that can honestly say that 95% of those who purchase pits from 'em are of the Afro-American or the Mexican/Mexican-American/Latino-American ethnicities.

My Name Is Mitchell Brown
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    College
    Oklahoma Sooners
    Pitbulls
    dumb as dogs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's weird what people associate their masculinity with. Silly children.

Name
    Expert
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    It's weird what people associate their masculinity with. Silly children.
    Shut your mouth.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So which one of you pukes is this? DJR? thunderunder? vy?

Man accused of skinning, baking pet cat with onions

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/man-accu...t-with-onions/

MONTICELLO, Minn. -- A Monticello, Minn. man with a history of drug abuse and mental illness skinned and baked his pet cat on Monday afternoon because “he wanted to try cooking it with onions,” charges state.

CBS Minnesota reports that Cody Alexander Mann, 28, has been taken into custody and now faces felony charges of cruelty and torture of an animal.

According to the criminal complaint, Mann’s father contacted police after his son started making “strange comments.” Additionally, the apartment manager called law enforcement to report a burning smell in Mann’s apartment.

The responding deputy entered the apartment and found Mann inside, who quickly admitted to having killed his cat and putting it in the oven so that he could eat it.

The deputy found the cat’s body inside the oven, and also found the cat’s skin and entrails inside the freezer. Mann’s bathtub was filled with what appeared to be blood and loose hair as well as a steak knife.

According to the complaint filed in Wright County, Mann observed he didn’t understand what the problem was.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    OP right here

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So which one of you pukes is this? DJR? thunderunder? vy?

Man accused of skinning, baking pet cat with onions

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/man-accu...t-with-onions/

MONTICELLO, Minn. -- A Monticello, Minn. man with a history of drug abuse and mental illness skinned and baked his pet cat on Monday afternoon because “he wanted to try cooking it with onions,” charges state.

CBS Minnesota reports that Cody Alexander Mann, 28, has been taken into custody and now faces felony charges of cruelty and torture of an animal.

According to the criminal complaint, Mann’s father contacted police after his son started making “strange comments.” Additionally, the apartment manager called law enforcement to report a burning smell in Mann’s apartment.

The responding deputy entered the apartment and found Mann inside, who quickly admitted to having killed his cat and putting it in the oven so that he could eat it.

The deputy found the cat’s body inside the oven, and also found the cat’s skin and entrails inside the freezer. Mann’s bathtub was filled with what appeared to be blood and loose hair as well as a steak knife.

According to the complaint filed in Wright County, Mann observed he didn’t understand what the problem was.
    Sounds delicious tbqh. Dipped in some Wingstop bleu cheese, mayne hold the up.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Shut your mouth.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Don't say I never did anything for you OP..

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    A lot of insecure IRL betas in here...Judging a mans masculinity with the kind of pets they own

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    um yeah? alphas don't own exclusively cats.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If you're over 65 you get a pass since JAG no longer airs on TV so you need your companion.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I can't believe men have cats over dogs.
    Its not just the owning cats thing, its the fact it got dumped on him by his girlfriends sister and now he is willing to get kicked out for them. To make matters worst, it was 'discovered' that he had 'cats' when his 'utility man' came to check on his 'broken closet'. Pretty sure the metaphor is that he discovered he didnt like pussy and called his utility man to help him come out of the closet.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    an hero tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    A lot of insecure IRL betas in here...Judging a mans masculinity with the kind of pets they own
    How is it insecure to laugh at a man that owns cats? It's hilarious. He's a "man"... that owns cats! How does that not make you want to laugh at him and throw at him?

You are a cat man too??!!! LOL

Linger Ficking Good! CuckingFunt's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Eh, you can question masculinity and alphaness till the cows come home, but as a woman I'd much rather a man who owned cats than I would a man who made fun of other men for owning cats.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    College
    Oregon State Beavers
    It has nothing to do with they guy's masculinity. It's that he will accept eviction as well as being stuck for the remainder of his lease all for the sake of keeping a couple of stupid cats. That is IDIOTIC!

Linger Ficking Good! CuckingFunt's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    It has nothing to do with they guy's masculinity.
    Clearly it does, since people have been calling him a got and beta since he mentioned owning cats.

It's that he will accept eviction as well as being stuck for the remainder of his lease all for the sake of keeping a couple of stupid cats. That is IDIOTIC!
    I agree. Even as a pet lover and a long time cat owner. But the idiocy is in being a dumb, arrogant kid who thinks an eviction and/or being sent to collections is no big deal or that the conditions of a lease agreement can be ignored. Not many people are calling him out for that.

Sssoooooorrrrryyyyyyyyyy Gay Robot's Avatar
    Name
    Gaylord Roboticus
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    College
    Purdue Boilermakers
    Eh, you can question masculinity and alphaness till the cows come home, but as a woman I'd much rather a man who owned cats than I would a man who made fun of other men for owning cats.
    Right there with you, sister! That's the only kind of pussy I will allow around me.

Thread Information