Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Saints had 409 yards to Seattle's 277. 25 first downs to 13. Difference in the game was a fumble and two missed FGs. Wilson didn't account for anything but FGs. He's getting exposed now. Teams know he can't throw consistently in the pocket.
    Dude, they have played twice this season right, for how many minutes out of 120 have the Saints had the lead? Oh yeah....0.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Was either game really in doubt?

You're a joke guy.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    I'm shocked you even know who he is half pint. How did you do that?
    He played for both the Chargers and Saints. My brother is a Charger fan since the Dan Fouts days.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Dude, they have played twice this season right, for how many minutes out of 120 have the Saints had the lead? Oh yeah....0.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Was either game really in doubt?

You're a joke guy.
    You calling anyone a joke is like the pot calling the kettle a negro.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    BTW, the Saints would blast them in the Superdome.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    He played for both the Chargers and Saints. My brother is a Charger fan since the Dan Fouts days.
    He played on one of the best offensies in the history of the game, Muncie was alot like Arian Foster.

While at NO he played along Tony Galbreath out of Missouri, one of the best duo threat combos in the league.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    He played on one of the best offensies in the history of the game, Muncie was alot like Arian Foster.

While at NO he played along Tony Galbreath out of Missouri, one of the best duo threat combos in the league.
    You still didn't know who the best RB was in Saints history till I corrected you. How could you pick Dalton Hillard over Deuce McCallister?

BTW, what's the best draft class in Saints history?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    BTW, the Saints would blast them in the Superdome.
    I agree 100%. They'd also blast everyone else.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You still didn't know who the best RB was in Saints history till I corrected you. How could you pick Dalton Hillard over Deuce McCallister?

BTW, what's the best draft class in Saints history?
    How about 1981?

And Dalton Hilliard or McAlister weren't on a par with George Rogers to be honest he came out of that 81 draft.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    How about 1981?

And Dalton Hilliard or McAlister weren't on a par with George Rogers to be honest he came out of that 81 draft.
    Deuce was every bit as good as Rogers. Deuce is a beast with his size and speed. Much bigger than Rogers and maybe faster.

1981 is good, but I think 1986 may be the best but 2006 is good as well.

86 had 4 Pro Bowlers in Jim Dombroski, Dalton Hillard, Pat Swelling, and Reuben Mayes. Those guys were part of the core for the strong teams in the 80s and 90s.

2006 has Reggie Bush, Roman Harper, Jahri Evans, Colston, and Zach Strief. Bush was a bust overall, but the other guys were long-term starters and Evans is on his way to becoming a Hall of Famer. I may give this class the nod since these guys were a big part of the Super Bowl winning team.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Deuce was every bit as good as Rogers. Deuce is a beast with his size and speed. Much bigger than Rogers and maybe faster.

1981 is good, but I think 1986 may be the best but 2006 is good as well.

86 had 4 Pro Bowlers in Jim Dombroski, Dalton Hillard, Pat Swelling, and Reuben Mayes. Those guys were part of the core for the strong teams in the 80s and 90s.

2006 has Reggie Bush, Roman Harper, Jahri Evans, Colston, and Zach Strief. Bush was a bust overall, but the other guys were long-term starters and Evans is on his way to becoming a Hall of Famer. I may give this class the nod since these guys were a big part of the Super Bowl winning team.
    Well actually Rogers was 6-2 228 pounds and averaged 4.3 a carry as a Saint, while McAlister wa 6-1 230 and also averaged 4.3. Much.....bigger?

There is no doubt 81 was the best draft class for the Saints.

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    How many of those yards were in garbage time when Seattle was guarding the sidelines and playing max protect

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    How many of those yards were in garbage time when Seattle was guarding the sidelines and playing max protect
    I would play Cousins over RGIII next season you cool with that?

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Total yardage in the first half wasn't that much different but the Saints dominated the 2nd half since Seattle's offense stalled until their last drive.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Well actually Rogers was 6-2 228 pounds and averaged 4.3 a carry as a Saint, while McAlister wa 6-1 230 and also averaged 4.3. Much.....bigger?

There is no doubt 81 was the best draft class for the Saints.
    81 was good, but 2006 and 1986 had a bigger impact on wins and losses, especially 2006 which was a big part of their only Super Bowl victory.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    81 was good, but 2006 and 1986 had a bigger impact on wins and losses, especially 2006 which was a big part of their only Super Bowl victory.
    Dude, don't ignore the fact that Rogers and McAlister were about the same size, ok? According to more than one Saints fan I know 81 was the best draft.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Luck had a very up and down playoffs. At times he moved the ball on teams like he was playing Madden on Rookie. Then there's his seven interceptions. I think that two in the Patriots game would have been avoided if it wasn't raining, but you play with the cards they deal you and I'm not saying that's an excuse, just that I wouldn't expect an entire career's worth of playoff games to have rain games be a trend. I also think that one of the picks in the KC game wasn't Luck's fault, the one that Hilton didn't fully reel in and he let the corner take it out of his hands. So as far as I'm concerned, Luck tossed four interceptions in two games in my eyes against a good KC secondary and a Patriots secondary that has clearly created a reputation of being Andrew Luck's daddy in just two career games against him. The Colts overachieved their balls off this season with the most total players on IR and without their second best player for half the season.

Avante will still make threads about Russell Wilson whilst ignoring the overall talent gap between the Colts and Seahawks, and then disappear when Brady or Manning put on their next Super Bowl ring at Wilson's expense. At least I show up when I'm wrong or my team loses #old got

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    At least I show up when I'm wrong or my team loses #old got
    And that time when I got ATRAIN to try and help me fake my death on here totally doesn't count. I was trying to pull off an elaborate troll, not my problem that bag couldn't withstand Kori tightening the screws.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Luck had a very up and down playoffs. At times he moved the ball on teams like he was playing Madden on Rookie. Then there's his seven interceptions. I think that two in the Patriots game would have been avoided if it wasn't raining, but you play with the cards they deal you and I'm not saying that's an excuse, just that I wouldn't expect an entire career's worth of playoff games to have rain games be a trend. I also think that one of the picks in the KC game wasn't Luck's fault, the one that Hilton didn't fully reel in and he let the corner take it out of his hands. So as far as I'm concerned, Luck tossed four interceptions in two games in my eyes against a good KC secondary and a Patriots secondary that has clearly created a reputation of being Andrew Luck's daddy in just two career games against him. The Colts overachieved their balls off this season with the most total players on IR and without their second best player for half the season.

Avante will still make threads about Russell Wilson whilst ignoring the overall talent gap between the Colts and Seahawks, and then disappear when Brady or Manning put on their next Super Bowl ring at Wilson's expense. At least I show up when I'm wrong or my team loses #old got
    I was told by you and others about how much better RGIII and Andrew Luck were ovrer Russell Wilson, well what are we actually seeing? RGIII will be losing his job and Andrew Luck is a turnover machine. Then there's Russell Wilson who has done everything better. At what point do you finally admit that Wilson is the best of the three so far?

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    I was told by you and others about how much better RGIII and Andrew Luck overr Russell Wilson, well what are we actually seeing? RGIII will be losing his job and Andrew Luck is a turnover machine. Then there's Russell Wilson who has done everything better. At what point do you finally admit that Wilson is the best of the three so far?
    How has your gambling gone this season?

Lol!

Wasn't he 9-19 for 103 yds??? fcking trent dilfer use to have better games than that

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    What a shame the Seahawks don't have any really stud receivers or a TE

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Yes someday Andrew Luck will do/be this and that, but as of...right now...it is Russell Wilson doing all those things Luck wishs he were doing.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Yes someday Andrew Luck will do/be this and that, but as of...right now...it is Russell Wilson doing all those things Luck wishs he were doing.
    That's because one day Andrew Luck will have a more talented team surrounding him like Wilson does. Till then he does pretty well with what little talent is on his roster. I've never said the Colts were better than the Seahawks, although they did beat them straight up this year. Wilson's team is better than Luck's team, but Luck has done so much more than Wilson when it comes to clutchness and leadership in his first two seasons. Wilson is just playing the role his team needs him to play. Luck at times has to do too much to compensate for his team. It's no surprise that you don't understand this. You see what you want to see so that you can argue from the point of you're always right, instead of actually having discussions with people. Stupid old dip .

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    That's because one day Andrew Luck will have a more talented team surrounding him like Wilson does. Till then he does pretty well with what little talent is on his roster. I've never said the Colts were better than the Seahawks, although they did beat them straight up this year. Wilson's team is better than Luck's team, but Luck has done so much more than Wilson when it comes to clutchness and leadership in his first two seasons. Wilson is just playing the role his team needs him to play. Luck at times has to do too much to compensate for his team. It's no surprise that you don't understand this. You see what you want to see so that you can argue from the point of you're always right, instead of actually having discussions with people. Stupid old dip .
    nailed it with this post.

Luck > Wilson but Seahawks > Colts

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Dude, the only stupid dip here is you. I told you that Russell Wilson would accomplish more than Andrew Luck would and he has, so cool your bull ...ok? Yes Luck will get better but so will Russell Wilson. You realize that Wilson has no great receivers or a TE...right?

How was I able to say this prior to the Colts vs Pats game..."Luck will throw 2 INT's (maybe more)"....now what did he do, how did I know that?

Back before we saw Wilson start to seperate from RGIII/Luck you weren't trying to discus anything, it was...Luck is this and that and Wilson is.....so cool your crap, ok?

Now you are realizing that yes Russell Wilson is the better QB right now, and you can't handle the truth. Luck is going to be a stud, Russell Wilson is already a stud.

Thread Information