Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    .....gets ready for the NFC Championship there's Andrew Luck counting INT's, what...four, ok ok let's be fair about this one of those wasn't his fault, so just....THREE!!!!!!!! Which is what...six... in two games?

Anyone still not getting this? When it comes to RW, RGIII and AL it's...

Most playoff wins....RW
    Most wins period...RW
    Most pro bowls...RW
    Most TD's...RW
    Higher QB ranking...RW

So there's RGIII back home in Waco wondering how may games into 2014 before he loses his job, there's Andrew Luck (with a face like that you don't grow a ing beard) trowing as many picks as TD's. And then there's Russell Wilson playing for an NFC Championship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LaGarrette Blount is the reincarnation of the Pats all time leading rusher Sam "Bam" Cunningham (yep, his brother) who was also big and fast. Story goes that while he was at USC they went south to play Alabama. after he ran all over the Crimson Tide Bear Bryant started looking to recruit black players. Where would the SEC be without them....hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

So as of right now we have as many black QB's left as we do white ones, Why am I not surprised?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The running game seems to be making a comeback...huh?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    So Avante, why are you so terrible at picking NFL games?

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Old got does give a his 49ers have a huge game tomorrow

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    .....gets ready for the NFC Championship there's Andrew Luck counting INT's, what...four, ok ok let's be fair about this one of those wasn't his fault, so just....THREE!!!!!!!! Which is what...six... in two games?

Anyone still not getting this? When it comes to RW, RGIII and AL it's...

Most playoff wins....RW
    Most wins period...RW
    Most pro bowls...RW
    Most TD's...RW
    Higher QB ranking...RW

So there's RGIII back home in Waco wondering how may games into 2014 before he loses his job, there's Andrew Luck (with a face like that you don't grow a ing beard) trowing as many picks as TD's. And then there's Russell Wilson playing for an NFC Championship.

LaGarrette Blount is the reincarnation of the Pats all time leading rusher Sam "Bam" Cunningham (yep, his brother) who was also big and fast. Story goes that while he was at USC they went south to play Alabama. after he ran all over the Crimson Tide Bear Bryant started looking to recruit black players. Where would the SEC be without them....hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

So as of right now we have as many black QB's left as we do white ones, Why am I not surprised?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The running game seems to be making a comeback...huh?
    Did you watch Wilson today? He was terrible against a banged up secondary. His 2nd half was a big reason why the game was close. Do you really think this guy can win a Super Bowl right now? He was flat out awful today.

Gorilla Warfare KoolAid Mans Brother's Avatar
    My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    The Lions are at home again this week in a must win situation vs a Giants team that has thrown in the towel. There is no logical reason at all not see the Lions cover the 9 point spread in this..."spot".

It will be the only game I play this week and I;m laying everything I can play with on this play. So...5500 to win 5000. That is all my betting $$$$$. The wife only gives me so much of an allowance

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Did you watch Wilson today? He was terrible against a banged up secondary. His 2nd half was a big reason why the game was close. Do you really think this guy can win a Super Bowl right now? He was flat out awful today.
    Don't act like some rookie...ok? You look at what a QB has accomplished, no QB has won more games in their first two seasons, no QB threw for more td's as a rookie. He's also in another pro bowl......so what's that tell you?

After the game he talked about the elements not being the best to be throwing the ball all around. What he doesn't do is make the stupid mistake like Andrew Luck does.

I have no doubts he can beat any team in the league in any game. What totally sucks is if my Niners get by Carolina then I'm in a really ed up situation.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Don't act like some rookie...ok? You look at what a QB has accomplished, no QB has won more games in their first two seasons, no QB threw for more td's as a rookie. He's also in another pro bowl......so what's that tell you?

After the game he talked about the elements not being the best to be throwing the ball all around. What he doesn't do is make the stupid mistake like Andrew Luck does.

I have no doubts he can beat any team in the league in any game. What totally sucks is if my Niners get by Carolina then I'm in a really ed up situation.
    He plays with an elite defense and running back and homefield advantage. It's set for him. The conditions had nothing to do with it. Brees threw for 300 yards against the best defense in the league with the same conditions. Wilson was lucky that his team bailed him out again. He's not that special and when he gets his payday, he won't have they great of a team around him. Same as Kaepernick.

He plays with an elite defense and running back and homefield advantage. It's set for him. The conditions had nothing to do with it. Brees threw for 300 yards against the best defense in the league with the same conditions. Wilson was lucky that his team bailed him out again. He's not that special and when he gets his payday, he won't have they great of a team around him. Same as Kaepernick.
    He plays within the game and doesn't make mistakes, he is clutch as well. He is great for that system.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You must not pay any attention to season stats, why don't you start? Why not actually make some attempt to know what you are talking about...ok? There is a reason he's in another pro bowl.

I;m betting you've never noticed that he doesn't have a stud TE, a big tall receiver or depth of receivers...right?

The guy is great amigo, just like his coach (who has forgotten more about the game than you'll ever know) says and everyone else who announces his games. Give this guy some stud receivers and...whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To, well he didn't have a great game is so rookie it's ridiculous, he's not the one throwing INT's all over the place now is he?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    He plays within the game and doesn't make mistakes, he is clutch as well. He is great for that system.
    I can see you understand the game, that's rare here.

I can see you understand the game, that's rare here.
    Yep, some just like to hate on players and say this and that about them. I see what he is and he is perfect for that system. He rarely makes a stupid throw where you scratch your head and he has a rating over 100 his first two years, thats good! He is a great system QB.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    I'm just saying that he's not that impressive and has really struggled the last 5 games. This is not about just one game. It's becoming a trend and anyone who says otherwise doesn't know what they're talking about. Teams are starting to figure out he's not that great in the pocket and are focus on keeping him in the pocket while jamming his receivers and forcing him to make tighter throws which he's not doing consistently. He even managed to get his best receiver hurt today on an overthrow. He's getting exposed and either way will struggle next week.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I'm just saying that he's not that impressive and has really struggled the last 5 games. This is not about just one game. It's becoming a trend and anyone who says otherwise doesn't know what they're talking about. Teams are starting to figure out he's not that great in the pocket and are focus on keeping him in the pocket while jamming his receivers and forcing him to make tighter throws which he's not doing consistently. He even managed to get his best receiver hurt today on an overthrow. He's getting exposed and either way will struggle next week.
    He;s been playing football since he was a little kid....the last five weeks....hahaha!!!!!!!! Dude, give him Jimmy Graham, Larry Fitzgerald type receivers and what do you think would happen, he's doing all these great things with subpar receivers, you don't get that? Golden Tate..????????

Imagine if Sidney Rice and Harvin had been there all year long. Let's take Colston and MeCham off the Saints, see how it works?

Didn't he come from way back in last seasons playoff game vs the Falcons, you do know he's one of the top rated QB;s in the league.....right?
    Last edited by Avante; 01-12-2014 at 03:05 AM.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    He;s been playing football since he was a little kid....the last five weeks....hahaha!!!!!!!! Dude, give him Jimmy Graham, Larry Fitzgerald type receivers and what do you think would happen, he's doing all these great things with subpar receiver, you don't get that? Golden Tate..????????
    Well he had his best receiver back and got him injured on an overthrow. That's on him and giving him an extra weapon won't help if he struggles in the pocket. First you say it's only one bad game and now you're saying it's only 5 bad games in a row. That's a trend in this league and next he has to face another elite defense. Luckily he has an elite defense and RB to carry him. Seriously, he looked like an average QB and kept the Saints in the game with his inability to convert 3rd downs. He had open guys all game against a banged up Saints secondary and couldn't get the job done. There's nothing special about him other than he doesn't force things and manages the game well.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    And you've proven the last two seasons that you don't know what you're talking about.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Well he had his best receiver back and got him injured on an overthrow. That's on him and giving him an extra weapon won't help if he struggles in the pocket. First you say it's only one bad game and now you're saying it's only 5 bad games in a row. That's a trend in this league and next he has to face another elite defense. Luckily he has an elite defense and RB to carry him. Seriously, he looked like an average QB and kept the Saints in the game with his inability to convert 3rd downs. He had open guys all game against a banged up Saints secondary and couldn't get the job done. There's nothing special about him other than he doesn't force things and manages the game well.
    Dude, all QB;'s overthrow receivers....honest! And I never said anything about him having five bad games, that's ridiculous.

I'll ask again, do you have any idea at all about seasonal stats, if you do then you'd notice where Wilson is ranked. He's up among the elite, check it out.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    And you've proven the last two seasons that you don't know what you're talking about.
    Didn't I tell everyone Wilson would be the best of the big three? Well where's RGIII? How many INT's does Luck have to throw? And I don't know what I'm talking about....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Dude, I could take you to school talking Saints, trust me! We could start with Tony Galbreath and Chuck Muncie, I know,....who? Wanna go back to your first draft?

Trust me little man I know what I;m talking about. Only a rookie wouldn't get why everyone speaks so higher of Russell Wilson,.

Heat/Phillies/NY Giants TIMMYtoZO's Avatar
    My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    Dude, all QB;'s overthrow receivers....honest! And I never said anything about him having five bad games, that's ridiculous.

I'll ask again, do you have any idea at all about seasonal stats, if you do then you'd notice where Wilson is ranked. He's up among the elite, check it out.
    old perverted got

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Didn't I tell everyone Wilson would be the best of the big three? Well where's RGIII? How many INT's does Luck have to throw? And I don't know what I'm talking about....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Dude, I could take you to school talking Saints, trust me! We could start with Tony Galbreath and Chuck Muncie, I know,....who?
    Go for it biggie. But you're predictions have been terrible showing how little you know. You've become a troll. Mocked. Pissed upon. Chuck Muncie's dead by the way. RIP

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

No, you're dismissing him having five bad games in a row. Season stats are good overall, but he's in a safe structured system. However teams are figuring him out and if he doesn't improve, it's not gonna end it well. You know he's gonna have a 6th bad game in a row next week and assuming their defense bails him out again, he's not gonna have much confidence going into the Super Bowl.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Go for it fattie. But you're predictions have been terrible showing how little you know. You've become a troll. Mocked. Pissed upon. Chuck Muncie's dead by the way. RIP
    Do you honestly believe I don't play this exactly how I want it? It's perfect!

This site is about fun n' games, and I realize that.
    Last edited by Avante; 01-12-2014 at 03:27 AM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    No, you're dismissing him having five bad games in a row. Season stats are good overall, but he's in a safe structured system. However teams are figuring him out and if he doesn't improve, it's not gonna end it well. You know he's gonna have a 6th bad game in a row next week and assuming their defense bails him out again, he's not gonna have much confidence going into the Super Bowl.
    Dude, we all know your team got their ass kicked today, ok? To try and ..well ya see Russell Wilson really isn't.....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! How many times does he have to kick Saint ass anyway? The cat is 16-1 at home, a two time pro boweler, a top seed, a rookie record holder, why are you struggling with this so?

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Do you honestly believe I don't play this exactly how I want it? It's perfect!
    Listen janwar, I don't care how you play this. You disrespected the late Chuck Muncie when you mentioned him.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Dude, we all know your team got their ass kicked today, ok? To try and ..well ya see Russell Wilson really isn't.....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! How many times does he have to kick Saint ass anyway? The cat is 16-1 at home, a two time pro boweler, a top seed, a rookie record holder, why are you struggling with this so?
    Saints had 409 yards to Seattle's 277. 25 first downs to 13. Difference in the game was a fumble and two missed FGs. Wilson didn't account for anything but FGs. He's getting exposed now. Teams know he can't throw consistently in the pocket.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Listen janwar, I don't care how you play this. You disrespected the late Chuck Muncie when you mentioned him.
    I'm shocked you even know who he is half pint. How did you do that?

Thread Information