Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    First they say he's better than Kobe....yada yada...then they say he's better than Shaq.... I mean these bozo's these circus clowns, these ice cream truck drivers, these freakazoids want the whole bucket of chicken, seasoned fries, and buttery rolls all to themselves...

I say he's clearly not a better player than Kobe....I'm iffy on Shaq because of his work ethic..I remember one time during a game with the Spurs Kobe got tired of Shaq letting Duncan get away with that goofy looking swim move...so he flat told Shaq: "Slam his ing ass in the paint"...it's moments like that that cause me to be iffy on Shaq...his little brother telling him how to be a man...but Kobe owns Duncan and Robinson no doubt about it and don't make me pull up the vids...head to head in the play-offs and when competing for les Kobe owns that cuck and the preacher...

Kobe blocks Duncan 3 times in the same dam game:

Then he's dunking all over these bitach ass nuggas

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Soft Like Twinkie Filling Juggity's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hmm. Not quite convinced yet, Kool. Could you find 15-20 more youtube videos to support your thesis?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is kool posting about basketball?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh it seems that real basketball fans disagree with you about Kobe:

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/view...f=64&t=1123731

Shaq and Duncan are a tossup imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And considering the list was made in 2011, LeBron has surpassed Kobe at this point tbh and dropped him even lower

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can even read through the thread where they pick Duncan for 8 over TOSB Kobe there's actually a lot of reasoning that would be foreign to you because it's not just a bunch of gots circle jerking to ring count

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/view...f=64&t=1125459

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You can even read through the thread where they pick Duncan for 8 over TOSB Kobe there's actually a lot of reasoning that would be foreign to you because it's not just a bunch of gots circle jerking to ring count

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/view...f=64&t=1125459

lol @ realgm fans and @being butthurt over the ring count:

Kobe 5

Butthurt Fans 0

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mad that a comprehensive poll on the biggest NBA forum on the internet disagrees with your re ed, minority-held opinion

at this poll being done in 2011 after Kobe rang twice and he's still below Shaq/Duncan/Hakeem

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many times are you folks going to run off and find data that contradicts the OP instead of realizing the guy is Texan, living in Houston, a Spurs fan disguised as a Lakers fan and his daddeh got him a job?

Don't feed the monkeys.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How many times are you folks going to run off and find data that contradicts the OP instead of realizing the guy is Texan, living in Houston, a Spurs fan disguised as a Lakers fan and his daddeh got him a job?

Don't feed the monkeys.
    I got a surprise fo ya soon big baby!!! How's your search at Halliburton going

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Don't feed the monkeys.
    Kool's like herpes. He doesn't go away. If you ignore him, he'll flare up and post hundreds of threads in the NBA forum/The Club desperate for attention and eventually someone will reply to him because he simply spams too much not to be replied to and he is sustained and the process repeats. tbh we all know he is a pathetic loser, not a single person (except maybe the re ed n!ggers in the club) believe a single bull story of his, and it's fairly obvious his entire online persona is a sad facade created to vicariously live through the fabrication of a hip black man

Just accept it tbh. He will never leave. He needs ST like a fly needs to eat dog

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kool's like herpes. He doesn't go away. If you ignore him, he'll flare up and post hundreds of threads in the NBA forum/The Club desperate for attention and eventually someone will reply to him because he simply spams too much not to be replied to and he is sustained and the process repeats. tbh we all know he is a pathetic loser, not a single person (except maybe the re ed n!ggers in the club) believe a single bull story of his, and it's fairly obvious his entire online persona is a sad facade created to vicariously live through the constructed persona of hip black man.

Just accept it tbh. He will never leave. He needs ST like a fly needs to eat dog
    It doesn't matter how much shame you heap upon him. He's not going to stop posting because he has nothing else to do and it doesn't come back on him personally since he's a troll anyhow. The best way to shut him down is to ignore him. That's a proven method for all trolls.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kool's like herpes. He doesn't go away. If you ignore him, he'll flare up and post hundreds of threads in the NBA forum/The Club desperate for attention and eventually someone will reply to him because he simply spams too much not to be replied to and he is sustained and the process repeats. tbh we all know he is a pathetic loser, not a single person (except maybe the re ed n!ggers in the club) believe a single bull story of his, and it's fairly obvious his entire online persona is a sad facade created to vicariously live through the fabrication of a hip black man

I resent that

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It doesn't matter how much shame you heap upon him. He's not going to stop posting because he has nothing else to do and it doesn't come back on him personally since he's a troll anyhow. The best way to shut him down is to ignore him. That's a proven method for all trolls.
    I want you DMC....How much?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Detroit Popped Lakers' Cherry in 2004, nuff said

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With your ass team sitting at 14-23, you have nothing better to do than erroneously re-assess history in a favorable light. , please.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Duncan > Shaq

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Cant give it to Shaq career-wise. If you want to give Shaq the nod from Duncan's rookie year until 2004 ...I agree with that he was more dominant than ANYONE maybe even MJ or Lebron.
    Absolutely. But I would take Duncan every other year in which they both are still playing. duncan is still a viable option TODAY for the spurs while Shaq didn't do anything after he was dumped by the Heat.

Choosing Shaq over Duncan is the same as picking Lebron over Kobe. Neuither statement is wrong but from a skills standpoint i prefer Timmy and Kobe.
    My son is starting to hoop I will show him Tim's footwork if he is a big and MJ/Kobe's if he is a guard ...
    I wont show him any of the two most dominant players I have ever seen from a foot work perspective.
    God blessed Shaq/Lebron with more gifts than anyone else. Lebron has almost maxed his out ...Shaq left rings, points, blocks and boards on the table with lack of work ethic and poor Ft shooting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cant give it to Shaq career-wise. If you want to give Shaq the nod from Duncan's rookie year until 2004 ...I agree with that he was more dominant than ANYONE maybe even MJ or Lebron.
    Absolutely. But I would take Duncan every other year in which they both are still playing. duncan is still a viable option TODAY for the spurs while Shaq didn't do anything after he was dumped by the Heat.

Choosing Shaq over Duncan is the same as picking Lebron over Kobe. Neuither statement is wrong but from a skills standpoint i prefer Timmy and Kobe.
    My son is starting to hoop I will show him Tim's footwork if he is a big and MJ/Kobe's if he is a guard ...
    I wont show him any of the two most dominant players I have ever seen from a foot work perspective.
    God blessed Shaq/Lebron with more gifts than anyone else. Lebron has almost maxed his out ...Shaq left rings, points, blocks and boards on the table with lack of work ethic and poor Ft shooting.
    Duncan was an easier guy to build around, Shaq was the more dominant. Toss up.

Lebron is an easier guy to build around and the more dominant. No toss up.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Duncan was an easier guy to build around, Shaq was the more dominant. Toss up.

Lebron is an easier guy to build around and the more dominant. No toss up.
    I said skill wise you are talking something entirely different. And I agree with you Lebron is more dominant and easier to build around. But that has nothing to with my argument.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It always goes to a Kobe discussion, but Kobe had an assassin's mentality, not afraid of the moment... actually relished it win or lose. Lebron, you can see he's afraid to fail. He's the baby in the monster's body, not understanding completely how to use it and that he cannot possibly fail by attacking. He's gotten better, quite the animal now. The difference between the two is that Kobe developed his mindset when he wasn't the focal point on the team, when he could hurl wide open jumpers non stop and when he could attack the rim because he had Shaq to dump it to. He was gifted, no doubt, and athletic as early on however he developed his swagger through a false sense of self importance, not acknowledging to himself that Shaq was far and away the reason the team was unstoppable, and Lebron has him beat because Lebron has always been the focal point, and imo two rings as the focal point is better than 5 rings as a role player. I'd not say Kobe was the focal point in the recent rings, given they had to have another franchise's best player to get there, and given that the previous year they missed the playoffs (or might as well have). If Lebron had prime Shaq, we might as well lock the doors on the NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It always goes to a Kobe discussion, but Kobe had an assassin's mentality, not afraid of the moment... actually relished it win or lose. Lebron, you can see he's afraid to fail. He's the baby in the monster's body, not understanding completely how to use it and that he cannot possibly fail by attacking. He's gotten better, quite the animal now. The difference between the two is that Kobe developed his mindset when he wasn't the focal point on the team, when he could hurl wide open jumpers non stop and when he could attack the rim because he had Shaq to dump it to. He was gifted, no doubt, and athletic as early on however he developed his swagger through a false sense of self importance, not acknowledging to himself that Shaq was far and away the reason the team was unstoppable, and Lebron has him beat because Lebron has always been the focal point, and imo two rings as the focal point is better than 5 rings as a role player. I'd not say Kobe was the focal point in the recent rings, given they had to have another franchise's best player to get there, and given that the previous year they missed the playoffs (or might as well have). If Lebron had prime Shaq, we might as well lock the doors on the NBA.
    Prime Shaq in Cleveland with bron? geez that would have been nasty.

Thread Information