Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Never understood the fascination with liking an athlete visiting cancer patients and all that. Most these guys are s bags in real life. Visiting cancer patients or working a few hours with poor people to feed them doesnt change that.
    do you go visit cancer patients? if not i don't see how you can judge their personality.

these people are their idols. it means the world to them.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    do you go visit cancer patients? if not i don't see how you can judge their personality.

Something I agree with Scrub on for the first time...ever. I mean, I don't care if it were Wilson, Kaepernick, or some other star. When you're facing childhood leukemia or some other terminal , a visit from anyone that you idolize in the brief moment you're on this planet can at least bring some joy. I'm not sure s bag athletes would take the time to visit. They're out mostly doing s baggery at its highest level.

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count

Something I agree with Scrub on for the first time...ever. I mean, I don't care if it were Wilson, Kaepernick, or some other star. When you're facing childhood leukemia or some other terminal , a visit from anyone that you idolize in the brief moment you're on this planet can at least bring some joy. I'm not sure s bag athletes would take the time to visit. They're out mostly doing s baggery at its highest level.
    Sigh you have to spell every ing thing out for your new gen kids. I think its fantastic for the kids and family involved. My point is, just because the NFL and these guys agents force them to go visit kids does not make me think they're actually good people.

Even Floyd Mayweather who is the iest POS on this planet visits cancer patients and helps the homeless. Its just for $ and press

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Never understood the fascination with liking an athlete visiting cancer patients and all that. Most these guys are s bags in real life. Visiting cancer patients or working a few hours with poor people to feed them doesnt change that.
    this, most of it is for show anyway.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    I was gonna go visit cancer patients to Wal-Mart but I sat down to read my Bible smoke some weed and two or three chapters bowls later realized it had been an hour and they're probably closed now.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count

Thread Information