Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    "i thought you'd be bigger"

i would laugh, but thats a line from road house, which is one of those movies that was so bad that it was good.
    Any movie with Jeff Healey and Terry Funk in it has to be good

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Every single person here can easily read between the lines.

Good thread.
    It's only funny when I do it.

I always get this feeling you guys are dying to say..."you sure do make this forum more interesting Avante"...but being midgets ya just can't.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    "i thought you'd be bigger"

i would laugh, but thats a line from road house, which is one of those movies that was so bad that it was good.
    Avante probably borrowed that line from the Vietnamese third-world s he ed, tbh....

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Avante probably borrowed that line from the Vietnamese third-world s he ed, tbh....
    Why do you never ever get anything right, NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

So tell me dummy where do sailors go for liberty in Viet Nam? Are you really this ing stupid?

Pay attention ya moron.

Viet Nam was in the war zone, we'd pull in spend a few weeks lopping illuminous s s then...adios~~~~~~~~~ Off to Hong Kong, Thailand, Japan for R&R, ok guy? Then on the way home we;'d hit the Phillipines, ok ya got all that?

Nothing worst than a smartass who is a dumbass.
    Last edited by Avante; 01-29-2014 at 12:53 AM.

Is there no one else? AchillesHeel's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Congrats, Broncos fans.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count

I always get this feeling you guys are dying to say..."you sure do make this forum more interesting Avante"...but being midgets ya just can't.
    I'm funny and interesting dammit. Someone praise me now.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count

You're extremely uninteresting and you're only funny unintentionally....

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'm funny and interesting dammit. Someone praise me now.
    He doesn't hear it at home either.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    man. The mark of death for the Seahawks is now apparent. Gonna go to the SB party for the queso and the number of Latinas that will be there.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    man. The mark of death for the Seahawks is now apparent. Gonna go to the SB party for the queso and the number of Latinas that will be there.
    Have no fear, this is a contradiction of sorts.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    this thread

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Seattle is wearing the white jerseys, and their playing Peyton in a cold weather game, that's automatic win imo

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Have no fear, this is a contradiction of sorts.
    Seattle is wearing the white jerseys, and their playing Peyton in a cold weather game, that's automatic win imo
    I sure hope that the power can overcome Avante's bads...

A..You tied the rookie TD record, only QB in history to post two 100 plus QB rating in their first two campaigns, won more games than any second year QB, and now you've lost the Superbowl. What are you thinking right now?

RW...It hurts. To go out there and have so many things go wrong. On the one hand I take responsibility for my mistakes out there, but there comes a point where you look at all the stuff that happened and it just feels like we were fated to lose. That tipped interception for the pick six, Marshawn fumbling in the red zone, Coach Carroll choking to death on a piece of gum right before halftime, the earth opening up and swallowing both our safeties on that 3rd down conversion in the fourth quarter. Just feels like something bigger was working against us. Maybe just God trying to make us all stronger I guess.

A...That's true. To lose that way, by which I mean, to lose by more than three points, that really brings just one question to mind: can I have 97,000 dollars?

RW...Excuse me?

A...It's not really for me. My wife wouldn't let me bet that much. You see my son, he didn't inherit his old man's knack for picking winners, so it's either I come up with the cash or my bookie is going to beat the out of meeeeeee-ason. Mason...who is me son... I'm part Irish.

RW...I'm not giving you a dime.

A...You wouldn't be giving it to me. More like a loan seeing as how March Madness is coming up. I'm only down 19k on my NCAA basketball bets right now and I always make that up when I start betting big on the later parts of the season....easy money.

RW...I think it's time for you to leave.

A...Follow up question, want to go hang out and pick up some chicks with me?

RW...I'm married. I don't do that stuff. And I don't think you really should be throwing around money you don't have at clubs trying get with girls.

A...That's one of the great things about the playground by my house...no cover charge.

RW...Oh sweet Jesus, I think I'm gonna be sick.

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Avante's life story summed up right here

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I was born in Tulare Cali in 1949, by the time I was 10 I knew every NFer who had ever played the game and every sprinter of note who had ever ran. By the time I was fifteen I was hung like a horse and had read all the classics.

Go Seahawks~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    I was born in Tulare Cali in 1949, by the time I was 10 I knew every NFer who had ever played the game and every sprinter of note who had ever ran. By the time I was fifteen I was hung like a horse and had read all the classics.

Go Seahawks~~~~~~~~~~~~
    When did you learn to lie?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    When did you learn to lie?
    Ok ok a small mule.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    I sure hope that the power can overcome Avante's bads...

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Wow, that's quite a stat I didn't know until you dropped it on me. I appreciate the jpegs! Whoa.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    I'm guessing the teal was the Dolphins?

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    I'm guessing the teal was the Dolphins?
    Yeah. I think they won one against the Redskins rocking the teal. Not sure...maybe Avante can verify that with the knowledge he garnered back during the McCarthyism era.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    The fantasy!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Damn, talk about the prototypical male groupie