Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    What an amazing first two seasons.

Now add this...(a little late)

We previously detailed many of the records set during the Divisional Round of the NFL playoffs this weekend.
    Another was set by Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson.
    Wilson threw for 385 yards as the Seahawks nearly rallied from a 20-point fourth quarter deficit to shock the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday. In doing so, Wilson broke a 75-year old record for passing yards in a postseason game by a rookie. The record was previously held by Washington Redskins quarterback Sammy Baugh.
    Wilson completed 24 of 36 passes with two touchdowns and an interception (on a Hail Mary attempt on the last play of the game) to rally the Seahawks from a 27-7 deficit to take a 28-27 lead with 31 seconds to play.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is little doubt whatever system/team he is in/on he's going to thrive.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Where is the love?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    but but... marshawn did everything

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    but but... marshawn did everything
    RW owns the all time NCAA single season passing efficency record with a 191 (Heisman winner Winston 184)
    He tied the rookie td record.
    He owns the record I mentioned above.
    He is the only QB ever to post two 100 QB ratings seasons his first two seasons.
    He has won 4 of 5 playoff games counting the SB
    How many rookies come in (not drafted to start) beat out the big $$$$ guy and then start all 32 games of his first two seasons?

We can compare that against any two year QB in history.

Yep, Marshawn Lynch!
    Last edited by Avante; 02-21-2014 at 01:28 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Just come out of the closet already man!

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Add...

After the Lions win he became the winningest regular season/playoffs combined QB.

Five seasons and has never missed a game, never failed to win a playoff game.

What an amazing QB this guy is.

Then there's...

SEATTLE — Russell Wilson made NFL history on Sunday.
    Wilson became the fastest quarterback to reach the 50-win mark in NFL history, with 50 wins in his first five seasons. He is now 50-19 in his career.
    With today's win, @DangeRussWilson made @NFL history. #GoHawks pic.twitter.com/cmyVTR5If6
    — Seattle Seahawks (@Seahawks) October 17, 2016

Don't forget....

Wilson broke numerous Seahawks single season passing records in 2015, including most passing yards (4,024), most passing touchdowns (34) and highest passer rating (110.1). He became the first Seahawks quarterback to throw for over 4,000 yards in a season, and finished the year with the highest passer rating in the NFL.

But,......one of his records was broken.

Passing Efficency Record NCAA

Minimum 700 pass attempts.
    An asterisk (*) after a player's name indicates bowl stats are included.
    Read more about our data coverage.
    Leaders

• Since 1956
    • Minimum 14 pass attempts per school game.

So he leaves Wisconsin with the NCAA Passing Efficency record, then as an NFL QB ties the NFL rookie record for TD's at 26 (Peyton).

In his second season he becomes the only QB in history to post back to back 100 passer rankings. And wins a SB.

In his third season he is a yard away from winning another SB.

In season four, an NFL record 4000/30/500 and leads the league with a 110.1 passer rating.

In season five, wins his 8th playoff game. Has any QB won more playoff games in their first five seasons?

Only QB to have the edge on Tom Brady, Peyton Manning and Aaron Rodgers.

All of that because he had a running back, hahahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nobody ever says, if not for Emmitt and Irvin, Aikman isn't in the HOF or, if not for HOFers....

Mike Webster
    Mel Blount
    Jack Ham
    Jack Lambert
    "Mean" Joe Greene
    Franco Harris
    Lynn Swann
    John Stallworth

...Terry Bradshaw doesn't make it.

Ever hear if the following HOFers hadn't been there...

Forrest Gregg
    Jim Ringo
    Willie Davis
    Ray Nitschke
    Willie Wood
    Herb Adderley
    Jim Taylor
    Paul Hornung

....Bart Starr doesn't make the HOF.

How in the can Kurt Warner be up for the HOF? It was all about Marshall Faulk, Isacc Bruce and Torry Holt.

If not for Joe Montana and Steve Young, Jerry Rice would have been trash. , he had the great Willie Totten at MVS or he wouldn't have even been drafted.

Willie "Satellite" Totten (born July 4, 1962) is a former professional football player and current college football coach.Totten played his high school football at J.Z. George High School in North Carrollton, MS. Totten was a four-year starter quarterback at Mississippi Valley State University from 1981 to 1985, along with Jerry Rice as his target at wide receiver. Totten set more than 50 Division I-AA passing records, and Rice setting many Division I-AA receiving records. The Delta Devils averaged 59 points a game during the 1984 season, with Totten throwing for a record 58 touchdowns and leading the Delta Devils to the Division I-AA playoffs in 1984. Archie Cooley, who was the head coach at MVSU from 1980 to 1986, was the architect of the pass-oriented offense that utilized the skills of Totten.

Last edited by Avante; 01-09-2017 at 04:32 AM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    What QB has won a playoff game in his first five seasons?

Now add all of this below. How could anyone who knows the game not get this?

Check out that video, he can play like that because of a RB and defense, hahahahaha~~~~~

NFL

• Most passing touchdowns in a season by a rookie: 26 (tied with Peyton Manning)[108]
    • Most passing yards in a playoff game by a rookie: 385[109]
    • Most regular season wins by a quarterback in his first two seasons (24); most total wins in first two seasons (28, including playoffs)[110][111]
    • Most regular season wins by a quarterback in his first three seasons: 36[108][112]
    • Most regular season wins by a quarterback in his first four seasons: 46[113]
    • Most regular season wins by a quarterback in his first five seasons: 56 (tied with Matt Ryan)[114]
    • First quarterback to throw for 300+ yards and rush for 100+ yards in a single game (vs St. Louis Rams) (10/19/14)[115]
    • Most games 1+ passing touchdowns, season (tied with others twelve players): 16, 2015[116]
    • Most consecutive games with 3+ touchdown passes and no interceptions: 5, 2015[117]
    • 2nd highest passer rating, career (minimum 1,500 attempts): 99.6[118]
    • First and the only quarterback in NFL history to throw 3+ passing touchdowns and no interceptions in five consecutive games[119]
    • First and the only quarterback that had a passer rating of 128.3 or higher in five consecutive games[120]
    • First and the only quarterback in NFL history to have 4,000+ passing yards, 30+ passing touchdowns, and 500+ rushing yards in the same season (2015).[121][122]

Seattle Seahawks

• Highest passer rating, career (minimum 500 attempts): 99.6[123]
    • Highest passer rating, season (minimum 200 attempts): 110.1, 2015[124]
    • Highest passer rating, rookie season (minimum 200 attempts): 100.0[125]
    • Highest completion percentage, career (minimum 500 attempts): 64.7[126]
    • Highest completion percentage, season (minimum 200 attempts): 68.1, 2015[127]
    • Highest completion percentage, rookie season (minimum 200 attempts): 64.1[128]
    • Highest yards per attempt, career (minimum 500 attempts): 7.98[129]
    • Highest yards per attempt, rookie season (minimum 200 attempts): 7.93[130]
    • Lowest percentage passes had intercepted, career (minimum 500 attempts): 1.97[131]
    • Lowest percentage passes had intercepted, rookie season (minimum 200 attempts): 2.54[132]
    • Most rushing yards by a quarterback, career: 2,689[133]
    • Most rushing yards by a quarterback, season: 849, 2014[134]
    • Most rushing yards by a quarterback, rookie season: 489[135]
    • Highest yard rushing average, career (minimum 400 attempts): 5.6[136]
    • Highest yard rushing average, season (minimum 100 attempts): 7.2[137]
    • Most wins by a starting quarterback, season (tied with Matt Hasselbeck): 13, 2013[138]
    • Most passing yards, season: 4,219, 2016[139]
    • Most passing yards, rookie season: 3,118[140]
    • Most passing touchdowns, season: 34, 2015[141]
    • Most passing touchdowns, rookie season: 26[142]
    • Most passing touchdowns, game (tied with three players): 5 on November 29, 2015 and December 13, 2015[143]
    • Most pass completions, season: 353, 2016[144]
    • Most games, 1+ passing TD's, season (tied with Dave Krieg): 16, 2015[145]
    • Most games, 3+ passing TD's, season: 6, 2015[146]
    • Most games, 5+ passing TD's, season: 2, 2015[147]
    • Best touchdown pass–interception differential, rookie season: +16 (26 TDs, 10 INTs) (2nd NFL history)[148]
    • First and the only quarterback to throw 4,000+ passing yards in a season (2015)[139]

Last edited by Avante; 01-12-2017 at 02:27 AM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Show me any QB who did all that after just five seasons of NFL experience. Who is that guy?

Compare the first five seasons of....

Tom Brady
    Peyton Manning
    Aaron Rodgers
    Brett Favre
    Drew Brees
    John Elway
    Troy Aikman
    Joe Montana

....vs Russell Wilson, what do we see? How weak is...but he had a RB and a defense, hahahaha~~~~

You wouldn't believe RW's HS career, absolutely incredible. Compare his senior season at Wisconsin vs Andrew Lucks final season at Stanford.

Then in the NFL...

Rookie....ties NFL TD record/wins a playoff game.
    second season...wins the SB
    third season....a yard away from winning another SB
    fourth season...wins another playoff game, sets an NFL record 4000/30/500, leads the NFL at 110.1 passer rating
    fifth season....he now owns all the franchise records, wins another playoff game and has a number of NFL firsts/records.

Three pro bowls, been ranked as high as 17 in that top 100 players.
    Last edited by Avante; 01-12-2017 at 12:53 PM.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Dude, I said I was sorry for nailing the fact your Saints stood no chance of making the playoffs, ok? Aren't you taking it kinda hard?

Wanna compare Drew Brees first five seasons vs Russell Wilson, trust me, ya don't.

Show me any QB who did all that after just five seasons of NFL experience. Who is that guy?

Compare the first five seasons of....

Tom Brady
    Peyton Manning
    Aaron Rodgers
    Brett Favre
    Drew Brees
    John Elway
    Troy Aikman
    Joe Montana

....vs Russell Wilson,
    Which one of these QBs did not choke away a 99.99% chance of winning the SuperBowl with an idiotic pass?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Which one of these QBs did not choke away a 99.99% chance of winning the SuperBowl with an idiotic pass?
    Tom Brady has had a 5 INT game. Brett Favre a 7 INT game, need I go on?

Do you understand......BODY OF WORK?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Always get a kick out of how some try all they can to belittle, down play the OBVIOUS greatness of Russell Wilson. When they see him play how can they not....wow!!!!!..? How is that done? Then they are listening to the tv guys..."he is a magician"...."he's amazing"..."that was incredible"...."only he can do that". What, they just ignore all that?

The guy as been voted to pro bowls, his fellow players have ranked him as high as 17th best player in the NFL.

I;ve seen far more football than anyone here, seen them all since Johnny U, how come I a Niner fan with the GREAT Joe Montana/Steve Young see it and some of you don't? What, you ignore what the fans think, other NFLers, the announcers and myself who has been into this stuff a long long time.

WHY?

Tom Brady has had a 5 INT game. Brett Favre a 7 INT game, need I go on?

Do you understand......BODY OF WORK?
    Wilsons body of work has been excellent.
    His chokage on that play knocks down what could have been back to back bowls.
    Then again, he didn't even deserve to be there for but Packer Moron who tried fielding the onside kick.
    Brady is vastly overated. Your boys idiotic pass greatly contributes to the Brady hype. "Pattycake cheating" as a media subject was taking on huge momentum and would have exploded if your boy had simply sealed the deal.

One of Favres best years was the Viking NFC le game. Another year tainted by cheating.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Wilsons body of work has been excellent.
    His chokage on that play knocks down what could have been back to back bowls.
    Then again, he didn't even deserve to be there for but Packer Moron who tried fielding the onside kick.
    Brady is vastly overated. Your boys idiotic pass greatly contributes to the Brady hype. "Pattycake cheating" as a media subject was taking on huge momentum and would have exploded if your boy had simply sealed the deal.

One of Favres best years was the Viking NFC le game. Another year tainted by cheating.
    You never put too much into any game. No Brad Johnson, Trent Dilfer, Jim McMahan are grest because they won a SB. And neither is Russell Wilson. It's the combination of being a consistant winner, and among the best at what you do. Wilson is one of the top 5-7 QB's in football and his first five seasons the best we have ever seen.

We can play this....if this or if that...for everyone, it is what it.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    chirp chirp

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Well hopefully now Avante takes Wilson's out of his mouth for the remainder of the postseason.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    another record: 0-2 vs. Matt Ryan in the playoffs

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Well hopefully now Avante takes Wilson's out of his mouth for the remainder of the postseason.
    Too late, too deep

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    another record: 0-2 vs. Matt Ryan in the playoffs
    Also 0-2 in playoff games that Future attends

Cuckell Wilson

Legion of poop

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    chrip chirp