Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Is there no one else? AchillesHeel's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bynum is a 400lb fat . Didn't anybody see him play in Cleveland?

The dude ing sucks.
    His games this year say otherwise. He's not really that fat. A lot better than Greg Oden.

He owned Noah's soul in that game, two straight blocks on him.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Well, now the Heat are officially un-fcked since LkrFan started a thread about it

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a solid pickup and should be able to spell Hibbert for 15-20 minutes per game. Bynum will also be good for a few hard fouls.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Remind me to bump this topic around June

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remind me to bump this topic around June
    Face it, man. Bosh is gonna get ass-raped by Hibbert and Bynum if everyone is healthy. Dinosaur can't play a lick of defense.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Face it, man. Bosh is gonna get ass-raped by Hibbert and Bynum if everyone is healthy. Dinosaur can't play a lick of defense.
    he sure can rebound

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he sure can rebound
    haha.... yeah man.. if he hadn't have rebounded that over tony parker then you wouldn't have deserved to win your 2nd... but just by the by...

duncan: 4
    wade: 3

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    haha.... yeah man.. if he hadn't have rebounded that over tony parker then you wouldn't have deserved to win your 2nd... but just by the by...

duncan: 4
    wade: 3
    duncan > wade.. if you find anyone who arques against that pls sent him to a mental ins ute..

but at the people who think that if the pacers are gonna win it al it's because this fat ass

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Dinosaur can't play a lick of defense.
    What kind of dinosaur? The 6-Rex?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What kind of dinosaur? The 6-Rex?
    We have about 45 players that have played for our organization that can say "I have won more rings playing for the Spurs than the entire Clippers franchise".

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    We have about 45 players that have played for our organization that can say "I have won more rings playing for the Spurs than the entire Clippers franchise".
    How many of them were forced to keep pet cats in their apartment by their girlfriend's sister?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many of them were forced to keep pet cats in their apartment by their girlfriend's sister?
    What a "vanilla" comeback.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    What a "vanilla" comeback.
    Deflecting

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "It really wasn't a hard decision, I think it's the right fit for me," Bynum said in a statement. "In all honesty, I think we've got the best chance of winning. It will be great to back up Roy, and I'll do whatever I can to help this team."
    We know he won't hesitate to give a hard foul - just ask LBJ, Crash and JJ Barea. Can't wait to see what he'll do to D-Whistle if he strolls down the lane.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And for those of you who forgot what kind of player he was developing into before all of the injuries:

All the Pacers need is 10-15mpg from him. We saw what Mount Hibbert did to them last year - taking the cHeat to 7 before suc bing to Stern's refs. Now he has a former all star backing him up. Bynum/Scola might be as potent as Mount Hibbert / D West tbh.

This is a statement sons. Not only did the Pacers give the middle finger to small ball, they kept Bynum (who could have signed with the cHeat for more $$$) from them - they decided to get even bigger in the frontcourt. I wonder what Bosh e is thinking tbh

As Baby Drew gets into shape, they may start resting Hibbert for games to have him fresh for the cHeat. You know, how they do with D-Whistle.

Size still matters sns. Go Pacers.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Remember that similar thread you made that was the kiss of death to your own team?
    Thread is right son. We should have kept LO. His chemistry with MVPau was legendary. We haven't been right since tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakerfans desperate for someone to stop a LeBron threepeat

tbh though it doesn't matter because he won't sniff minutes in the playoffs. Don't know why people think this dude is going to magically have good knees. He's barely played in years

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Somebody has to do it because your team failed miserably at stopping the repeat.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    His 2 rangs have a big fat * next to each of them. Had he won in Cleveland (he couldn't because he wasn't good enough) I'd give him his props. But he didn't.

tbh though it doesn't matter because he won't sniff minutes in the playoffs. Don't know why people think this dude is going to magically have good knees. He's barely played in years
    They don't need him to give them 20/10 - they got Hibbert for that. What they need is to not have a massive dropoff in center production when Hibbert inevitably gets into foul trouble (we know why too ).They need rebounding, swattery and intimidation to remain while Hibbert rests. That Africa-Bombatta dude (#28) won't cut it. Plus, he's made a habit of dominating Birdman in the playoffs from his days as a thugget. Birdman shot like 92% in helping LeHype win thru collusion.

At worst? He's 6 hard fouls to put on D-Whistle or LeHype when they come through the lane. Beasley is still on their roster, right? Ask him about Big Drew.

*** The Collusion!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since when was Bynum a defensive presence? He was getting shat on by JJ Barea for 's sake

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since when was Bynum a defensive presence? He was getting shat on by JJ Barea for 's sake
    LkrFan has a point, a hard foul or two on LeBeta and he immediately goes into fetal position.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't remember clearly but didn't Indiana and Granger specifically try to get physical with him last year and he just on them?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    can't remember either but he had issues vs. Chicago although it wasn't as apparent because Heat>>>>>Bulls while Pacers are as good if not better than Heat this year

Edit: Indiana already took them to 7, this year Heat will be mentally exausted so Pacers have a great chance and anything Bynum can give them is just gravy tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Thread is right son. We should have kept LO. His chemistry with MVPau was legendary. We haven't been right since tbh.
    But I thought Nash was going to bend the league over and make them bite their bottom lip?

Is he still on the run from his child support or did he finally give in and pay it?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But I thought Nash was going to bend the league over and make them bite their bottom lip?

Is he still on the run from his child support or did he finally give in and pay it?
    ah contraire mon frere. Nash was a necessity. Especially after Sessions wet the bed. Bynum is a luxury.

In other words, Nash gets hurt, Lakers collapse. If Bynum gets hurt, Indiana doesn't miss a beat as they are already complete. They're already contenders.

OTOH, if Bynum can give them a solid 10-20 mpg, Miami = Fcked. Who's gonna stop him:
    den? Turdman?

Thread Information