Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Actually the anology would be the other way. Folks that say 5 > 4 say Kobe > Duncan so 3 > 1 and Brady > Manning. Folks that care about individual performances over team accomplishments to compare individuals say Duncan > Kobe and Manning > Brady.
    yeah everyone is known for praising Duncan's individual performances and praising Kobe as a team player.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    yeah everyone is known for praising Duncan's individual performances and praising Kobe as a team player.
    Are you being intentionally re ed?

"Individual performances" as in what an individual actually brings to a game to help his team win (Duncan's 20 pppg, 10 rbds, 2 blks and defense > Kobe's 30 something pts on questionable efficiency)

And "team accomplishments" as in how many rings "player X" has over "player Y" without taking into consideration the help "player X" got over "player Y" to get those rings.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    ^

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Are you being intentionally re ed?

"Individual performances" as in what an individual actually brings to a game to help his team win (Duncan's 20 pppg, 10 rbds, 2 blks and defense > Kobe's 30 something pts on questionable efficiency)

And "team accomplishments" as in how many rings "player X" has over "player Y" without taking into consideration the help "player X" got over "player Y" to get those rings.
    no, you convinced me. Nobody ever brings up Kobe's individual performances, they just talk about the tremendous team player he is.

meanwhile people just gush over Tim Duncan's individual sucess.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    no, you convinced me. Nobody ever brings up Kobe's individual performances, they just talk about the tremendous team player he is.

meanwhile people just gush over Tim Duncan's individual sucess.
    Answer these two questions:

In their primes who did more to help his team win: Duncan or Kobe?

Who has more championships: Duncan or Kobe?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Answer these two questions:

In their primes who did more to help his team win: Duncan or Kobe?

Who has more championships: Duncan or Kobe?
    Individual Success Duncan
    Team Player Kobe

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I don't live in Bs As n¡gger
    good for ya tbh... nothing against your country really... I just find funny an argie would think he knows about football

and I'm not old enough to have watched black and white TV, I do watch the NFL since I have use of memory, tbh.
    between the nba, the football and the football you sure spend a lot of time in front of your tv

And I don't know what are you arguing. You don't agree with the fact that Manning is better thn Brady in all those things I mentioned or you are just laughing for the sake of it without actually having some kind of argument to retort what I said.
    I assume you talk about Regular Season Manning right ?

after yesterday people arguing Manning > Brady are re s or Argies I guess

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Individual Success Duncan
    Team Player Kobe
    I see you are going with the old Mavkrew "Manu >Dirk" way of distorting what others are saying when you don't have an argument to make.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    good for ya tbh... nothing against your country really... I just find funny an argie would think he knows about football
    If you watch a sport since you're a kid you kinda hope to know about it no matter where you are from, tbh. BTW, where are you from? You don't strike me as a Stater.

between the nba, the football and the football you sure spend a lot of time in front of your tv
    Yeah, it's impossible to follow three sports without being a no-life loser.

So the reason Brady > Manning is because of one game Brady didn't even play in? Got it.

My Name Is Mitchell Brown
    My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count

he should stick to watching his got third world sport. I don't know who these foreigners think they are.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

So the reason Brady > Manning is because of one game Brady didn't even play in? Got it.
    Brady was better before, after this abortion of game only re s would continue to argue otherwise. That was a massive choke job.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    funny how everyone who was ready to anoint Peyton as the GOAT before the game now refuse to acknowledge this game as a legacy hit afterwards. Hypocrisy at it's finest. If before the game you said winning would add to his legacy and make him the GOAT, it's only logical that losing (and getting his pushed in to boot) will take away from his legacy. Of course logic isn't something Peyton slurpers have any use for.

Banned
    My Team
    Detroit Lions
    Post Count
    he should stick to watching his got third world sport. I don't know who these foreigners think they are.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    funny how everyone who was ready to anoint Peyton as the GOAT before the game now refuse to acknowledge this game as a legacy hit afterwards. Hypocrisy at it's finest. If before the game you said winning would add to his legacy and make him the GOAT, it's only logical that losing (and getting his pushed in to boot) will take away from his legacy. Of course logic isn't something Peyton slurpers have any use for.
    That's the worst part, tbh.... no other quarterback except maybe Brady could get blown out in the Super Bowl like that and have the reaction be it doesn't hurt his legacy, he's still the GOAT! It's everyone else's fault!

Could you imagine what the reaction would be if that was Tony Romo losing the Super Bowl 43-8 instead?

Imagine if Romo had lost the superbowl like that. The meme's would have been rolling in faster than avante in a underage vietnamese cathouse.

Edit: CN said it before me

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    He had the lowest QB rating since Rex Grossman

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    That's the worst part, tbh.... no other quarterback except maybe Brady could get blown out in the Super Bowl like that and have the reaction be it doesn't hurt his legacy, he's still the GOAT! It's everyone else's fault!

Could you imagine what the reaction would be if that was Tony Romo losing the Super Bowl 43-8 instead?
    For Brady I agree, although I was consistent with Brady. Before SB42 I said Brady winning would make him the GOAT. Then they lost and I acknowledged that Brady's legacy absolutely took a hit. And then he lost another SB and again, i said his legacy took another hit. At this point he'd have to do the impossible and win 2-3 more for a shot at GOAT consideration. The exact same should go for Peyton, but today most Peyton slurpers are acting like he can just win next season and acheive GOAT status, which is so ing re ed.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Actually the anology would be the other way. Folks that say 5 > 4 say Kobe > Duncan so 3 > 1 and Brady > Manning. Folks that care about individual performances over team accomplishments to compare individuals say Duncan > Kobe and Manning > Brady.
    solid take again mah nig.

truth is the Brady slurpers, post Tuck Rule Pats fans hate Manning with something fierce. It's kind of strange and pathetic. I can't stand Brady but even after him ting the bed against the Broncos, I didn't gloat too much, not my style, i was just happy to not see the patriots back in the SB. Not sure why so many Brady fans have this pettiness towards Manning. No offense to Brady but I think he would've done badly out there same as Manning. Seahawks were on another level last night.

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    I don't. That is mad addictive and can ruin your life. I've seen so many people get addicted to pills, I don't with them. Plus, I don't like the feeling of just laying there, not wanting to do anything. Just light a blunt up and I'm good to go.
    Weeds good and a good high off weed makes a very nice night with some munchies. However, I dont like the after affect of weed when you're extremely out of it the next day and feel kind of 'off'. I'm sure thats not a feeling everyone gets but I do. Vikes would make me feel like Im in heaven which is why I immediately stopped after I took them for injuries. I always wondered if vikes feel that good how the does heroin feel?

Luckily for me, I have seen what drugs do to people and I just dont want any part of it.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

truth is the Brady slurpers, post Tuck Rule Pats fans hate Manning with something fierce. It's kind of strange and pathetic. I can't stand Brady but even after him ting the bed against the Broncos, I didn't gloat too much, not my style, i was just happy to not see the patriots back in the SB. Not sure why so many Brady fans have this pettiness towards Manning. No offense to Brady but I think he would've done badly out there same as Manning. Seahawks were on another level last night.
    this is flat out false tbh.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

Wonders why Patfans show animosity towards Manning

"Peyton Manning is an artist! Tom Brady is just a system QB!"

LEAVE PEYTON MANNING ALONE! Or you're going to have to go through Hi-Fi!

Lol @ Pats fans obsession with Peyton's legacy.

Elway's legacy seems intact -- even after these losses

Super Bowl XXI: Giants 39, Broncos 20
    Super Bowl XXII; Washington Redskins 42, Denver Broncos 10
    Super Bowl XXIV; San Francisco 49ers 55, Denver Broncos 10

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Wonders why Patfans show animosity towards Manning

"Peyton Manning is an artist! Tom Brady is just a system QB!"

LEAVE PEYTON MANNING ALONE! Or you're going to have to go through Hi-Fi!
    calls Brady a system QB and trashes all his accomplishments, but why are pats fans so petty towards Peyton?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Lol @ Pats fans obsession with Peyton's legacy.

Elway's legacy seems intact -- even after these losses

Super Bowl XXI: Giants 39, Broncos 20
    Super Bowl XXII; Washington Redskins 42, Denver Broncos 10
    Super Bowl XXIV; San Francisco 49ers 55, Denver Broncos 10
    lol his legacy was "can't win the big one" until he got two right at the very end of his career. Please stick to posting neocon bull in the political forum, you're way out of your league here.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Nice that Ginobili now has only the second worst performance in a championship game in recent memory.

Thread Information