Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    Will they walk Peyton off the plank? Or will media find scapegoats here?
    No. They'll let it be. The day of [the scapegoat] is long over. Only the memories remain.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Even if Peyton had a good game, they would have lost. He's still top 5.
    The excuses that this guy gets every time he chokes are outrageous.... Tony Romo and Philbilly get a ton of for their playoff losses and chokejobs, why does Fivehead get a pass?

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Even if Peyton had a good game, they would have lost. He's still top 5.
    Define good game, cause it was pretty clear wasn't clicking from the very first snap. For a large chunk of this game the Broncos D had only surrendered 13 pts.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    but he had 55 TDs

My Team
    Detroit Lions
    Post Count
    Define good game, cause it was pretty clear wasn't clicking from the very first snap. For a large chunk of this game the Broncos D had only surrendered 13 pts.
    take away two pics and add two touchdowns and it's still 29-21

Post Count
    This is almost as bad as Arcadian after one of the Steelers' losses.... "bull , the refs should have given us that completion even though it was clearly out of bounds, we should have won!"

the Broncos' D played as well as they were going to play, tbh..

The offense deserves all the blame, they choked badly..it was one of the worst offensive performances I have ever seen, tbh..

My Team
    Detroit Lions
    Post Count
    It's not as simple as my last post but I just don't see the Broncos defense getting a stopstop when they needed it.

My Team
    Detroit Lions
    Post Count
    This is almost as bad as Arcadian after one of the Steelers' losses.... "bull , the refs should have given us that completion even though it was clearly out of bounds, we should have won!"
    I wasn't saying the Broncos should have won

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    He had five TOs when you count the failed conversions. I think they led to four TDs.

My Team
    Detroit Lions
    Post Count

The offense deserves all the blame, they choked badly..it was one of the worst offensive performances I have ever seen, tbh..
    All the blame? Nah, half of it.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    With how much time left? You can't just supposition a 28-pt swing w/o taking into account the dynamics of the game He was truly, historically pathetic tonight and is the real MVP. If he plays to his level of "his" good than it's a nailbiter. He was terrible beyond belief and dug them a huge hole, though

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    It was a great game plan by Seattle. The ends quick flashed by Manning on both sides, knowing they couldn't get into him. That had to be disconcerting in Manning's peripherals and then once they disappeared from his LOS very worrisome.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Will they walk Peyton off the plank? Or will media find scapegoats here?
    There's ALWAYS a ing excuse for Peyton.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Not matter the result of this game, Peyton is one the best. But we got in that ass tonight. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

Poor strategy. Trying to go all out with the passing game against the best pass defense in the league. Denver should have focused on pounding the ball with Moreno and Ball, but the ego maniac tried to show how awesome he was. Payton should have put Brees in game manager mode since the Saints were pounding Seattle with the run, but his ego got in the way as well. If Peyton and Payton has less of an ego, they would win more than one Super Bowl.

My Team
    Detroit Lions
    Post Count
    With how much time left? You can't just supposition a 28-pt swing w/o taking into account the dynamics of the game He was truly, historically pathetic tonight and is the real MVP. If he plays to his level of "his" good than it's a nailbiter. He was terrible beyond belief and dug them a huge hole, though
    how much of it was Peyton choking or Seattle just being a more dominant team? I said it before the game, if Seattle could just send four, and get pressure, they would win. And that's what they did. The Broncos had no chance.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Manning's legacy will be to be remembered as a better QB than Brady by most non-pats fans, tbh.

P/S: Mono I know you have the biggest hard on of your life right now but be careful with these kind of threads, tbh. They may get bumped a year from now.

THE SPURS' GODFATHER san antonio spurs's Avatar
    Post Count
    Manning's legacy will be to be remembered as a better QB than Brady by most non-pats fans, tbh.

P/S: Mono I know you have the biggest hard on of your life right now but be careful with these kind of threads, tbh. They may get bumped a year from now.
    WTF...he said Peyton always gets excuses...and he is right

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    WTF...he said Peyton always gets excuses...and he is right
    I don't know what the are you talking about but I'm talking about this thread named "Peyton's legacy" and that has a pic of in the OP.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    so leading up the the superbowl, mono said he dont gaf about manning/brady legacies. after manning loses, the gloves are off... convenient

Post Count
    The only thing Fivehead's better than Brady at is choking, and that's saying something, because Brady's had some epic chokes of his own the past few years

Is there no one else? AchillesHeel's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Brady: 3
    the tired old bag Peyton: 1

tee, hee.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    The only thing Fivehead's better than Brady at is choking, and that's saying something, because Brady's had some epic chokes of his own the past few years
    Accuracy, defense reading, deep ball among other things go in favour of Manning.

I give Brady the edge on having teams with better defenses and cheating.

THE SPURS' GODFATHER san antonio spurs's Avatar
    Post Count
    I don't know what the are you talking about but I'm talking about this thread named "Peyton's legacy" and that has a pic of in the OP.
    I thought the OP was to steer a conversation and not a statement...

Thread Information