Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Bull . You don't need a great QB to win a SB.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Bull . You don't need a great QB to win a SB.
    Who said ya did?

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    "Including Sunday night's Denver debacle, the nine highest-scoring teams in NFL history have failed to win a Super Bowl." -ESPN

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    Post Count
    I was watching the game tonight, and I just couldn't get into it, tbh..

The game just isn't fun to watch anymore IMO..

All the PED abusers, the refs playing such a big part in every game(allowing certain defenses to get away with murder, PIs, etc), the QBs getting overpaid, the flopping and general softness of today's game, etc..

The NFL just isn't exciting anymore, I think Harlem is finished with watching the NFL, anybody feel the same way?..

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Turned on ESPN radio today and to my surprise most of the comments from the analysts was that this was the worst superbowl of all time. Not just because it was 1 sided, but because of the overall presentation being too saturated.

1) More commercials than ever before (Apparently they fit in more commercials this year than ever before)

2) Commercials were horrible (Same ty concepts year after year and no creativity)

3) The game itself was dull (Cold weather games favor defenses)

4) Ramona Shelbourne said it felt like watching a long commercial with some football plays here and there

5) Subpar half time show

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    It wasn't very good. I'm glad I'm not a party-goer, because that game must have been an awful centerpiece.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Turned on ESPN radio today and to my surprise most of the comments from the analysts was that this was the worst superbowl of all time. Not just because it was 1 sided, but because of the overall presentation being too saturated.

1) More commercials than ever before (Apparently they fit in more commercials this year than ever before)

2) Commercials were horrible (Same ty concepts year after year and no creativity)

3) The game itself was dull (Cold weather games favor defenses)

4) Ramona Shelbourne said it felt like watching a long commercial with some football plays here and there

5) Subpar half time show
    I listened today too. Shelbourne is a moron who claimed that getting sacked is a rushin play and counts as negative rushing yards and justified her stance by saying she used to scorekeep for football games. Dumbass needs to shut her mouth an stick to reporting because she is a horrible radio persona

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Seattle winning the SB is horrible for the league, tbh

Russell Wilson lacks charisma and he's too ugly to represent the NFL, tbh..
    Wilson is already one of the NFL’s most marketable players. His jersey was the NFL’s second best seller in 2013, behind only Peyton Manning. He already has endorsement deals with Nike, Alaska Airlines, American Family Insurance, EA Sports and Levi’s. Wilson’s price tag just went up with Corporate America. -Forbes

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Wilson is already one of the NFL’s most marketable players. His jersey was the NFL’s second best seller in 2013, behind only Peyton Manning. He already has endorsement deals with Nike, Alaska Airlines, American Family Insurance, EA Sports and Levi’s. Wilson’s price tag just went up with Corporate America. -Forbes
    NFL will be fine, Harlem is a true Bronco fan just in denial like me at that unholy ass kicking. Its gonna hurt for years....years....years

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    It wasn't very good. I'm glad I'm not a party-goer, because that game must have been an awful centerpiece.
    It actually made the party better. After the game became an afterthought there was a lot more time and energy focused on getting trashed and hanging out.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    NFL will be fine, Harlem is a true Bronco fan just in denial like me at that unholy ass kicking. Its gonna hurt for years....years....years
    It Still Hurts

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    You wouldnt understand, when's the last time you actually genuinly rooted for a team? Neveruary the 1st I believe

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You wouldnt understand, when's the last time you actually genuinly rooted for a team? Neveruary the 1st I believe
    this is true. his teams get curbstomped and blasted so much, he roots for certain players to either win or fail.

tbf, there are certain players I root to win or fail, but I do think Chargers and Clippers has left him jaded beyond belief.
    Last edited by HI-FI; 02-04-2014 at 12:51 AM.

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    this is true. his teams get curbstomped and blasted so much, he roots for certain players to either win or fail.

tbf, there are certain players I root to win or fail, but I do think Chargers and Clippers has left him jaded beyond belief.
    It doesnt bother me, I just think its obvious he doesnt love a team half as much as he hates players. Also, the fact he's a diehard Clipper fan who loves Lebron is such a cop out. I'm sure after Lebron's prime is over he will root for the next great ie Jabari Parker etc.

My Broncos lost, it def is tough man...its very tough but its not life changing stuff. Clipper Nation can watch the Clippers lose and not give 2 s and then root for Lebron.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I really love the NFL. Probably the most well-run out of all of the major 4 sports tbh.

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    SB Loser's Curse + Manning's contract + John Fox as coach makes the future look bleak, bro, just like the 9ers..
    Should have taken my own advice and stopped watching, tbh..

Even called the 49ers comparison..Broncos become an 8-8 team now, sadly..

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Should have taken my own advice and stopped watching, tbh..

Even called the 49ers comparison..Broncos become an 8-8 team now, sadly..
    Its ok, we can be mediocre together

My Team
    Detroit Lions
    Post Count
    You ar still in a better place than waiting a PO win since 91

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    You ar still in a better place than waiting a PO win since 91
    you've been waiting for a PO win since 91 ?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    lefty, my negro, join the winning side iirc.

My Team
    Detroit Lions
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Join us. Je Suis Luck.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    7-9 even with Drew Brees and Sean Payton

Seeing strategy incompetence like the dumbass playcalling both on 1st and 5 from the 36, then to go for endzone on 2nd and 5 along with Torrey Smiths pussy effort attempt at the ball......
    Yes i am tired of this kind of that 4th graders know and play better.

On the other side Dez Bryant duuurrrrrr what da ruwle? I didn't do nuffin.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    That's when Erik Kramer and Wayne Fontes kicked Troy Aikman's and Jimmy Johnson's asses

Thread Information