NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Me too..

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I got TSA's and you have mine ....you're a known ty sagging fat boy now....what do you have to say for yourself
    I've never tried to hook up with a dude online though. All things equal, I'd take the man boobs over the meat chasin'.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    I've never tried to hook up with a dude online though. All things equal, I'd take the man boobs over the meat chasin'.
    so you do have man boobs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    If I were you brah..I'd quit while you're ahead....you've managed to thoroughly embarrass Kool tonight

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    you guys are hilarious

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    kool, I am a good looking dude.

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    tbh what I know about physics is no more than a tip of an iceberg compared to DMC's knowledge in physics, but I do have a good sense of physics which's just as good as DMC's or that of any established physicist. I ain't bragging about nothing, but in terms of life style I'm closer to Isaac Newton than any of you guys is, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    makes sense, no wonder you were mad when I said I knew more about UFOs than you did. But imho, the basic principle of how an UFO works isn't much related to physics, or any knowledge that's already known. I believe there must be something rotating at a very fast speed inside a "flying saucer" (which's why they're made round-shaped), which generates a "force" or "acceleration" in the direction of the Z axis. There's been no existing theory that may explain it yet, but the truth doesn't lie imho.

If you check the tires of your car you'll find that the left side of each tier bears more friction than the right side, but why? because there's such a "force" that "pushes" the tires towards the left while they're rotating fast as the car runs forward, so the left side of each tire bears more weight compared to the right. And why are the continents moving towards the north pole of the earth, rather than the south? If you put up your right fat hand with the four fingers bent/pointed in the direction of the rotation, then the direction your thumb points to is the same of that "force", imho.
    I don't recall having a discussion about UFOs. I don't know anything about them.

I think you're referring to angular momentum however. I'd defer to your knowledge on that.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    so you do have man boobs
    So you are meat chasin'

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    makes sense, no wonder you were mad when I said I knew more about UFOs than you did. But imho, the basic principle of how an UFO works isn't much related to physics, or any knowledge that's already known. I believe there must be something rotating at a very fast speed inside a "flying saucer" (which's why they're made round-shaped), which generates a "force" or "acceleration" in the direction of the Z axis. There's been no existing theory that may explain it yet, but the truth doesn't lie imho.

If you check the tires of your car you'll find that the left side of each tier bears more friction than the right side, but why? because there's such a "force" that "pushes" the tires towards the left while they're rotating fast as the car runs forward, so the left side of each tire bears more weight compared to the right. And why are the continents moving towards the north pole of the earth, rather than the south? It is the same reason... If you put up your right fat hand with the four fingers bent/pointed in the direction of the rotation, then the direction your thumb points to is the same of that "force", imho.
    ^

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    So you are meat chasin'
    pussy meat yes

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    DMC getting trolled by Rogue and too dumb to realise it

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    tbh what I know about physics is no more than a tip of an iceberg compared to DMC's knowledge in physics, but I do have a good sense of physics which's just as good as DMC's or that of any established physicist. I ain't bragging about nothing, but in terms of life style I'm closer to Isaac Newton than any of you guys is, tbh.
    I wouldn't doubt it. I'd be more along the lines of a Descartes tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    I've managed to luck upon a Classic thread at DMC's expense...how refreshing

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sour Candy's pussy meat?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I've managed to luck upon a Classic thread at DMC's expense...how refreshing
    You've been out digging for anything you could find and this is the best you can come up with? lol and I shot you down in the blink of an eye.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Sour Candy's pussy meat?
    if she got fat hands she's fair game

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    DMC getting trolled by Rogue and too dumb to realise it
    You haven't kept up. Rogue and I always offer compliments like any true Taoist would and then we leave with a bit of bitter ginger, to cleanse the palate.

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    and to tell you guys the truth... I was just trolling around when I called him "yellow". DMC's hand might look yellow but that's the result of his American tribal genes rather than any Asian genes imho. DMC once showed a self pic to my m>s and m>s verified that DMC is indeed a native american, just as he himself claimed.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    You've been out digging for anything you could find and this is the best you can come up with? lol and I shot you down in the blink of an eye.
    actually I've been waiting for the right time to out you as a fat ...I just figured tonight would be as good as any....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    if she got fat hands she's fair game
    Your dad might be able to get you a girlfriend. You should ask him.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    You haven't kept up. Rogue and I always offer compliments like any true Taoist would and then we leave with a bit of bitter ginger, to cleanse the palate.
    ok DMC

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    actually I've been waiting for the right time to out you as a fat ...I just figured tonight would be as good as any....
    Others know better though. It's like me trying to out you as a savant. It's not going to work.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    and to tell you guys the truth... I was just trolling around when I called him "yellow". DMC's hand might look yellow but that's the result of his American tribal genes rather than any Asian genes imho. DMC once showed a self pic to my m>s and m>s verified that DMC is indeed a native american, just as he himself claimed.
    He must be a Twinkie eating Native American....dude's education funded 100% by the US government...explains why his fangers are so fat...all that gubbermint cheese

Thread Information