Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
    Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Indeed...and if he can't get it in this thread he will just start another one. Exhibit A:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=228981
    Old Beggar

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    ONE MORE TIME....

Where is that NFC QB that had a better first two seasons than RW?

Look at all the bull here trying to......ok ok there isn't one.....hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C'mon now. Do you really want to do this?

Lets compare the players on the Seahawks and Carolina particularly on offense, and tell me with a straight face that Wilson is the best "up and coming" QB in the game. I'm an NC State fan and alum, I love RW.. he's a playmaker.. but lets not get crazy here. Newton, Kae, and RGIII (eh.. maybe) could take over that Seattle offense and play just as well.

Don't act like Russell is assloads better than Cam.. because Russell would not have turned the franchise of Carolina around from what it was like Cam has. Plus, pull up those first two years #'s and they won't lie. More yards and TD's in passing and rushing than Russell - with Brandon in Lafell as the #2
    For some reason the media and people like yourself love to short change Russell Wilson. Wilson is going to end up proving a lot of people wrong. He is very smart and athletic. And he has one thing Cam will never have, accuracy. He will have his precious 4,000 yard seasons passing like the modern NFL fan and analyst/media craves. After all, that is what it takes nowadays to make people happy. It doesn't matter how many games you win, our even Super Bowls. You have to have gaudy stats. Ask Peyton Manning how that works out for him? Big stats = respect. Pathetic.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    For some reason the media and people like yourself love to short change Russell Wilson. Wilson is going to end up proving a lot of people wrong. He is very smart and athletic. And he has one thing Cam will never have, accuracy. He will have his precious 4,000 yard seasons passing like the modern NFL fan and analyst/media craves. After all, that is what it takes nowadays to make people happy. It doesn't matter how many games you win, our even Super Bowls. You have to have gaudy stats. Ask Peyton Manning how that works out for him? Big stats = respect. Pathetic.
    FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....somebody else who gets it.

You "Da Man"

Here's the response that's coming:
    stfu

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    before our team broke out
    we lost to the bills after that
    thinking you'd beat us while we were on our 9 game win streak and 11 out of 12
    at least we can beat SF in SF
    only losing by 5 with way less weapons than you
    newton with a way higher ceiling

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Bump

Thread Information