Page 109 of 278 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159209 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,725 of 6947
    My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Will Lockett has committed to UCLA. CB from Manvel.

south central hood rat the chronic's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    i would go with that but i would have to give the nod to sanders (but i can wouldn't have a problem with VY getting it though).
    Even as a diehard Texas fan I had to refrain from voting because I could not in a clear conscience vote against Barry Sanders being he's the best football player I've ever seen. Sanders won with 72% of the vote.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    You really think Newsome is probable to UT?
    Newsome is definitely a Texas lean, but certainly not a lock.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Unfortunately heard that Donald Catalon pulled a hamstring in practice today.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    QB Miles Onyegbule has torn his ACL.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    For anyone that missed it on Saturday, OL Madison Akamnonu of Arlington Bowie chose Texas Tech over Oklahoma.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    LonghornScott of Barking Carnival breaks down Sunday's open practice:

http://www.barkingcarnival.com/texas...ce-on-a-sunday

Post Count
    For anyone that missed it on Saturday, OL Madison Akamnonu of Arlington Bowie chose Texas Tech over Oklahoma.
    That's not completely shocking to me, but interesting none the less.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Pretty big surprise, I believe both his parents went to OU if I'm not mistaken.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Interesting notes on CB Kris Boyd whom is a huge priority for the Longhorns... this is Ag/Texas battle all the way and looks to be a toss up. Boyd was on commit watch this weekend when he visited college station.

Taylor Hamm reported A&M coaches are putting pressure on Boyd saying he doesn't have unlimited time to commit. An interesting note is that CB Roney Elam is expected to commit to A&M next Friday on his commitment date. Sheffield is also regarded an A&M lean so Ags have room to use that as leverage to put pressure on Boyd. Boyd is a huge priority for them but they have solid backup plan.

Justin Wells over at Inside Texas had a great scoop today saying that Boyd watched the A&M practices and was taken back by lack of intensity on defense. Apparently the offense was rolling over the D and it was a bit alarming.

Seems like Boyd really likes A&M and is tight with many of the Aggie commits. However, this appears to be a toss up at this point due to concerns over their defense.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Florida State does an "Ask Jameis" segment on Twitter. Needless to say, it was a terrible idea:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-...162131070.html

"How long should I leave a pie crust in the freezer before I rape someone?"

"I know it's hard to repeat, but are you going to try to get away with rape two years in a row?"

"what do you think is worse, the things that all these people are saying to you, or the fact that you can't read them?"

"Which sentence do you think you'll complete first, one in English, or one for a crime you've committed?"

"Did you redshirt the first grade? #askjameis"

"What legs were easier to open, the crab legs you stole or the non-consenting white woman's that you raped?"

"Train A leaves Tallahassee going 75 mph at 6AM. Train B leaves Gainesville going 60mph at 6 AM. Why did you rape that girl?"

"What's your favorite audible once a girl says no?"

"If the Ravens draft you in the NFL draft, do you think you and Ray Rice would make a nice 1-2-punch?"

"Do you see yourself as a pocket passer like Roethlisberger or a mobile rapist like Roethlisberger"

"Are you aware that a "read option" does not mean it is optional to learn how to read?"

"Which group protects you better, FSU offensive line, or Tallahassee PD?"

"Where can I get a livescrong bracelet? #AskJameis"

"If I'm scrong and you're scrong what does that mean?"

"And I said "are you stolen" and the crab said "I stolen if you steal me" and I said "you stolen then."?##?"

Last edited by TFloss32; 08-11-2014 at 10:22 AM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Pretty big surprise, I believe both his parents went to OU if I'm not mistaken.
    Yep. I didn't follow his recruitment much once Texas was out of it, but I was expecting OU.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    So refreshing to see...

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Photos from Sunday's practice:

http://www.texassports.com/galleries/?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per 24/7, the transcripts of RB D'Onta Foreman are being sent to the NCAA today.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    QB Kevin Dillman of Denton Guyer was ruled ineligible for his senior year today.

He will have to transfer to a private school if he wants to play. Not sure he'd beat out 2017 QB Shawn Robinson anyway.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    QB Kevin Dillman of Denton Guyer was ruled ineligible for his senior year today.

He will have to transfer to a private school if he wants to play. Not sure he'd beat out 2017 QB Shawn Robinson anyway.
    Robinson is a huge Texas lean and 5-star candidate. 247 just listex him as top dual threat in country and #23 prospect overall

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Robinson is a huge Texas lean and 5-star candidate. 247 just listex him as top dual threat in country and #23 prospect overall
    Hard to believe they're already ranking 2017 prospects.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    OL Joshua Jones of Fort Bend Bush...

longhornNetwork: What y'all know about the bull in the ring drill? Charlie will teach you. http://t.co/DASbmvvL7r #KeepAustinWired #footballisbackbaby

Yup, Texas Football actually enjoys being coached up by Charlie Strong for those that thought they didn't have fun because he was too strict.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per 24/7, LB Malik Jefferson has set his announcement date for December 19th.

That's his last day of high school since he will be an early enrollee.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Another hype video:

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Thread Information