Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He thinks the Clips are going to sign him? Put it this way, the only way he gets signed by anyone is if he turns back the clock and most teams would sign him if that happens.

But why go out of your way with the dog and pony show when you know damn well you don't want to play for them

Coming Off The Bench TheGoldStandard's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He thinks the Clips are going to sign him? Put it this way, the only way he gets signed by anyone is if he turns back the clock and most teams would sign him if that happens.

But why go out of your way with the dog and pony show when you know damn well you don't want to play for them
    Drum up interest.. sometimes teams will go after a player because another team is mentioned and rather than have them get said player they will just sign him even though he'll probably be buried on the bench and not get the minutes he wants, lol.. Tough for Granger.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not only that, but he will have an owner that probably literally views him as a well compensated slave.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not only that, but he will have an owner that probably literally views him as a well compensated slave.
    Granger will learn that the Grass isn't always Greener.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's settled. Moving on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who didn't see this coming? Next...... Now time to end this stupid thread when the last few days we knew he was not leaning or going to SA. Dude is done anyways, book it!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm all emotional hoping to have Granger in our team and now to have my heart ripped out of me. Granger is freakin good at this point in his career, but his game would not fit well with the Clippers, which will further devalue his stocks and probably get a 10-day contracts next year.

If Granger is going to the Clippers, i hope we crush the Clippers come playoff time. This is personal. Taking him off my twitter!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Granger on 1 knee is better than Jeff Ayres.
    Agreed. I thought ayres might be an adequate 4th big heading into the season. I was way off on that prediction. He is bush league.

Kawhi U Gotta Be Lyk Dat Spurs_Be_Beastin''s Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What an idiot.
    Have fun losing Granger.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing against the Clippers. I like them a whole lot more than the other piece of team in the same town. I hope we kick the Clippers ass though in the semi finals or conference finals

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Elephant in the room: this part is what sucks about having mostly foreigners or old people on our team. It's nice that Euros like Marco and Diaw want to play with the Spurs. However, young black free agents if given a choice will prefer to go to a team where there are personalities he can relate to.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dammnit, I am all fired up

CLIPPERS

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers improve... slightly. Harlem pointed out that granger playing big minutes might actually bring the Spurs down, so let's hope a similar situation might occur in Clipperland.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers improve... slightly. Harlem pointed out that granger playing big minutes might actually bring the Spurs down, so let's hope a similar situation might occur in Clipperland.
    If he were to take Ayres minutes it would be a net positive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he were to take Ayres minutes it would be a net positive.
    That's really only conjecture at this point. Not defending Errors, but we do know what his body's capable of at least.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's really only conjecture at this point. Not defending Errors, but we do know what his body's capable of at least.
    That's what I'm afraid of

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aah well.. meh.

I wouldn't be pissed if Granger chose another team. But a team owned by the biggest asshole in the sporting world? Character and all that, meh.

Spurs missing out of yet another possible Kawhi backup is a major concern, IMO.

MWP, for me, is done. Is there any China returnee that the SPurs might consider?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Elephant in the room: this part is what sucks about having mostly foreigners or old people on our team. It's nice that Euros like Marco and Diaw want to play with the Spurs. However, young black free agents if given a choice will prefer to go to a team where there are personalities he can relate to.
    So they're xenophobic is what you're saying?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So they're xenophobic is what you're saying?
    I think he meant they don't all eat chicken... oops

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn...Spurfan taking this one hard. It was just Danny Granger, for chrissakes

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    +1, also doesn't help that the last real black man to play for them was booted off the team (Jax)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    +1, also doesn't help that the last real black man to play for them was booted off the team (Jax)
    Ignorant comment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not pissed at Granger, he should do what he feels is best, but agree with DPG, what's the point of saying you respect the Spurs when really you want to play for one of the worst owners in the NBA. Just stupid.

something else lil DPG pointed out earlier is why has RC been so quiet this year? just strange. hope he is alright, because not sure how I feel about his work this season. If we win it all then I'll shut up with whatever criticism I have.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn...Spurfan taking this one hard. It was just Danny Granger, for chrissakes
    It's not really about granger more about just being tired of players snubbing us like it's the thing to do.

My Name Is Mitchell Brown
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    Spurs

Thread Information