Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope that Sterling sits courtside and heckles this dude

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not surprising considering playing in SA is like living in a sewage. I knew Granger would never come to your hole team. Your recruitment is crap I just can't see Duncan,Parker,Ginobili being able to successfully recruit guys like some players around the league can. You guys should just be happy he didn't decided to join forces with the Great Satan.
    Lakers.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not surprising considering playing in SA is like living in a sewage. I knew Granger would never come to your hole team. Your recruitment is crap I just can't see Duncan,Parker,Ginobili being able to successfully recruit guys like some players around the league can. You guys should just be happy he didn't decided to join forces with the Great Satan.

So says the troll. Trolling give you some sort of perverse satisfaction in your pathetic little insignificant life?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So says the troll. Trolling give you some sort of perverse satisfaction in your pathetic little insignificant life?
    You should know better that most of us Lakerfans have great lives. The Lakers tend to attract people who are successful while the Spurs attract a fanbase that is filled with a bunch of unsuccessful people. I'm sure if somebody researched it heavily there are probably more lakerfans who are millionaires vs spurfans.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should know better that most of us Lakerfans have great lives. The Lakers tend to attract people who are successful while the Spurs attract a fanbase that is filled with a bunch of unsuccessful people. I'm sure if somebody researched it heavily there are probably more lakerfans who are millionaires vs spurfans.

Another ignorant post from the troll. My first post about you still stands beyond refutation.
    Everyone knows the Lakers have always attracted the rubbish and cesspools.
    Why should things be any different now all of a sudden?
    Your contention is just another example of wrong side of the tracks ignorance, and nothing more.
    Talk to the hand!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He wasn't going to get much playtime with Green, Manu, Belli and Kawhi at SF-SF positions. To guarant playtime for Granger the Spurs would marginalized Green or Belli, which doesn't make sense. The Spurs also have Diaw and Kawhi for small ball line-ups. Granger would have improved the roster, but not by much. Green and Manu give some inches at the SF position, but are good for the other teams backups.

Not sure why is everyone wining about FA not signing with the Spurs. The team has as good chances to land a FA as any other team not named the Heat or the Lakers.

Diaw was a solid addition, Belli too.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He wasn't going to get much playtime with Green, Manu, Belli and Kawhi at SF-SF positions. To guarant playtime for Granger the Spurs would marginalized Green or Belli, which doesn't make sense. The Spurs also have Diaw and Kawhi for small ball line-ups. Granger would have improved the roster, but not by much. Green and Manu give some inches at the SF position, but are good for the other teams backups.

Not sure why is everyone wining about FA not signing with the Spurs. The team has as good chances to land a FA as any other team not named the Heat or the Lakers.

Diaw was a solid addition, Belli too.
    Excellent post. Why can't others be as sensible as you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uh, ok. I'm past it now, if you'd notice my post activity in the past couple of hours. It is what it is. Though that's not to say we don't have a right to express concern for the team, which is ing ridiculous.
    The Spurs are gradually getting healthy, finally winning some games against good teams, and all this with an aging core. They'll be fine. Save your concern for the post-Big 3 era.

Only thing I'm concerned about is getting saddled with Jamison.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs are gradually getting healthy, finally winning some games against good teams, and all this with an aging core. They'll be fine. Save your concern for the post-Big 3 era.

Only thing I'm concerned about is getting saddled with Jamison.

Or worse, Artest!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or worse, Artest!
    Jamison is worse than Artest this year, just going off stats, not even including Artest's defense and Jamison's tendency to choke.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So that's the only answer you can reply with. lol

Good to know you're as doltish as I presumed.

You should pay closer attention to my takes on things. As a writer it would behoove you to know what the you're talking about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again, i've said it over and over, if Granger goes to the Spurs, Spurs are VERY DEEP. Granger plays a very reliable role and might take the bulk of Danny Green's minutes. Granger is very reliable. But, I know Spurs will give him the stretch 4 minutes from Bonner and Ayers. With his addition, the 4 and the 5 spot will see a little of reduction in minutes. He is the missing piece btw

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Granger isn't done, he just isn't all star caliber anymore. He's more than capable of performing in a reduced role. Look at his highlights for the year. . .he's still moving well and has a sweet jumpshot with the quick release still.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone thought Duncan was done in 11', Ginobili last year, etc.

It's not like Granger can't make a comeback too.. to me it seems more like rust/finding his game/new role, etc. than being bad itself. I think he's a huge pick-up for any team.. Idk how anyone can twist that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    arguably the worst player in the playoffs..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Granger choosing the Clippers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I always have to sit back and laugh at guys who "respect" the Spurs but choose play for a franchise not only known for failure, but the most racist terrible ownership in the game
    It's not so much the contender thing. It's the going out of the way to say you respect the Spurs would & would love to play for Pop, but don't do it when you have a choice and instead play for a laughing stock of a franchise with one of the worst humans on the planet as an owner.
    Not only that, but he will have an owner that probably literally views him as a well compensated slave.
    Didn't see that one coming.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't see that one coming.
    LOL. Good call, man!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dodged a massive bullet

lol @ re s wanting him here

same assholes that did the xenofobic anti-euro thread

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never saw Granger make a shot in this series. He was horrible. Kind of shows you what an 'All-Star' in the Eastern Conference looks like when he's playing in the West. Awful.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never saw Granger make a shot in this series. He was horrible. Kind of shows you what an 'All-Star' in the Eastern Conference looks like when he's playing in the West. Awful.
    He is a s of his former self, even out East he was shooting horrible this year. He has been done since his last injury. If he was in his prime and healthy (His short prime) He would shine out East or West, not fair to down him after he was already done lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kidd k

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yah, he's pretty much done

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd be willing to take a flyer on Granger. If he could get back to his old form he could really help the spurs offensively and maybe even make Leonard expendable.
    lol

I was fine with the potential Granger pickup, but holy .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy , DPGstradamus in dis thread...

Thread Information