Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Fred
    Though without Jim Buss we're light a back-to-back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your regrets are your own.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Your regrets are your own.
    Next time you come for Dale, come hard, mother er.

lmvictoriousao!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God is just testing us right now and he wants to reward us with a lottery pick by not playing. Like I said next year a healthy God along with a lottery pick = 2015 champs.
    what a freaking ty troll

dear god

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Next time you come for Dale, come hard, mother er.

lmvictoriousao!!!
    he got you old fart... you abandonned your capri injured in the battlefield... you took the rescue transport and left him alone

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Though without Jim Buss we're light a back-to-back.
    With Fredo, you're light a future.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kobe missing the playoffs with Lamar Odom and Caron Butler as his sidekick, and the legendary two-time champ Rudy Tomjanovich as coach is OK.
    MVPau missing the playoffs when he is way passed his prime with Jodie Meeks and whoever the else you have as his sidekick, and the legendary (for the wrong reasons) three first names as coach is unacceptable.

Bravo, Laker fan, bravo.
    Boiled down...

0-16

&

... without Kobe.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great season for Kirby. Forcing his comeback, played very bad for couple games, frauds Fredo into new fat contract, calls it`s quit right after, all getting paid 28mil and Lakers on the bottom.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Time for a new nickname, tbh... "Fragile" Bryant... he even has the italian backstory to tie in with A Christmas Story...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe "USPS" Bryant? Mailing it in for over a season?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fwiw i'm glad he started breaking down after giving himself that vino moniker

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the Charles Shaw of vinos tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Jim aka The Big Fundamental, showed little to no fundamentals when he missed an easy layup and tip-in over Battier... tee, hee.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As much as I've hated him over the years, I never thought he would be completely finished at age 35, tbh..

His post game and overall skills were supposed to translate to old age and lead to longevity, but his body didn't co-operate, obviously..Kobe just couldn't reinvent himself once he was past his prime, unfortunately..

Who would have thought that Derek Fisher would be more effective in his current role than Kobe, Pau and Bynum, tbh..

I also wouldn't have bet that in 2014, Trevor Ariza would be the best player from the 2009 championship Lakers..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Jim aka The Big Fundamental, showed little to no fundamentals when he missed an easy layup and tip-in over Battier... tee, hee.
    Mighty

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    As much as I've hated him over the years, I never thought he would be completely finished at age 35, tbh..

His post game and overall skills were supposed to translate to old age and lead to longevity, but his body didn't co-operate, obviously..Kobe just couldn't reinvent himself once he was past his prime, unfortunately..
    You're at your best when you're making gy poster of the month lists and also posting pics of NBA players. Rewriting history... not so much.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    As much as I've hated him over the years, I never thought he would be completely finished at age 35, tbh
    Sure. You never "thought" that but you damn well [hoped] it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're at your best when you're making gy poster of the month lists and also posting pics of NBA players. Rewriting history... not so much.
    How am I re-writing history?..

Wasn't Kobe supposed to last until his late 30s?..I also thought he would, there was no reason to think otherwise, considering his skill-level and work ethic..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're at your best when you're making gy poster of the month lists and also posting pics of NBA players.
    Mighty is right, Har, that is your forte.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Who would have thought that Derek Fisher would be more effective in his current role than Kobe, Pau and Bynum, tbh..

I also wouldn't have bet that in 2014, Trevor Ariza would be the best player from the 2009 championship Lakers..
    Really let's one know how Kobe would have faired if he was forced to lead a sub .500 team Jordan style for several years. Dude would have been another T-Mac.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Boiled down...

0-16

&

... without Kobe.
    Killa handed the Savage Over & Under to Mighty this morning.

I God's!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Really let's one know how Kobe would have faired if he was forced to lead a sub .500 team Jordan style for several years. Dude would have been another T-Mac.
    Crawl, mother er, crawl!!!!!!!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    With Fredo, you're light a future.
    Been 7 years since you rung. Because of Jim Buss we've went back-to-back in that time span.

ha, ha.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he didn't give himself that nickname, like Kobe did... tee, hee

Thread Information