Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    gnsf didn't become a spurfan 3 years ago and call their guy the GOAT
    They hopped on the Spurs when Duncan was drafted and act like Manu or Enrique is the GOAT

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They hopped on the Spurs when Duncan was drafted and act like Manu or Enrique is the GOAT
    i always found the enrique thing hilarious. its ironic that anybody french would be given the "hero" le. the mexicans say manu > TP and the french legion say TP > Manu. nobody besides DAF86 with his Manu>Dirk thing would call manu/tony goat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shocky

Even after last June they didn't rise up.
    Oh they rose up alright. They rose up and left AAA thinking it was over, then they begged to come back in when we screwed up.

And we got nobody to blame but ourselves

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Don't try charmin' me, CN. I ain't in a charmin' mood.
    No charmin' here, Dale. You finally made a cogent post instead of the usual Kirby slurping

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Oh they rose up alright. They rose up and left AAA thinking it was over
    Much like Spurfan during Game 1 against the Warriors....

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL even though Jordan lost in the ECF in '95. We were a 6th seed and we still won it all back to back.
    19 years ago and Rocket fan is still bragging on it. It's like a Knick fan going into that 94 Finals going on and on about Monroe and Frazier winning them that 73 le instead of realizing Porch Monkey Ewing was taking them nowhere.

Is there no one else? AchillesHeel's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was a good game and either team could have won, but McHale is a horrible coach. He played a line-up of Beverley-Lin-Harden in the clutch, he had Lin defending Allen/Lebron. Harden barely touched the ball in the last 2 minutes. He ran a play for Beverley

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    sup kobe4life?

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Lockets used to have a great nation in the far east and they're still bragging about it because it was only a few centuries ago.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    19 years ago and Rocket fan is still bragging on it. It's like a Knick fan going into that 94 Finals going on and on about Monroe and Frazier winning them that 73 le instead of realizing Porch Monkey Ewing was taking them nowhere.
    It's not bragging, I'm just stating facts here.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But they aren't legit because Killkobe has said so since the beginning of the season. He also said they would be a bottom seed done and sealed deal. He also refuses to cite the context by using a game against the defending champs at their court as a way of proving his point, especially when it was neck and neck most game.

I don't think anybody thought the Rockets were better than the Heat...but let me guess if they won today then they could maybe be "legit?

I honestly don't care about what the forum opinion is, the team will have to perform in april and thats where it stands. You could be proven to be a ing idiot, or an unlikely genius that swung lucky, but the only thing people are attacking is your irrational judgement.

Back to the thread though.

Jeremy Lin.
    Pulling up from 30 feet with 20 secs on the shot clock.
    How is it irrational? A scout said the same. So has other NBA analysts ...

LOL DPG cited as a source ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh and no not many were saying Rox were better than Heat even after they beat the Heat a few weeks back but yes some were crowning them "legit" le contenders.
    Again I dont see that.
    Others here apparently do and more power to you.
    Some are hedging with the well I would pick spurs but ...

Again I am not saying the Rox are not good I am not picking the Warriors or Suns over them.

I said I CANNOT see them beating SAS, MIA, and a healthy OKC in 7 games and was willing to bet on it How is that crazy?
    Who here is taking the Rox over those teams?
    After some thought I backed off Indy who i think have some of the same flaws as the Rox but just a better coach. I said they were about even with the Clips.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They got some nice bottoms to feed on now. They'll be flyin' high for awhile.

Shoe shinin' time comin'....comin' soon.

tee, hee.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They got some nice bottoms to feed on now. They'll be flyin' high for awhile.

Shoe shinin' time comin'....comin' soon.

tee, hee.
    One thing I admire about you Cully you are not afraid to take a stand. So many posters here try to cover all bases. Or hide their dislike saying they just look at stats. or troll needlessly.
    Take a side.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    One thing I admire about you Cully you are not afraid to take a stand. So many posters here try to cover all bases. Or hide their dislike saying they just look at stats. or troll needlessly.
    Take a side.
    I abide what Davy Crockett said:::"Make sure you're right.........then go ahead."

thank you
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I abide what Davy Crockett said:::"Make sure you're right.........then go ahead."
    so you justified ing 12 year olds and then you went with it

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    You've nary room, your Kirby takes are all wrong but you still go ahead and post them.

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You need to fortify that statement, Dale.

PRESSURE MAKES DIAMONDS
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    crying about the officiating when the Rocketrefs are some of the biggest recipients of foodstamps

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You've nary room, your Kirby takes are all wrong but you still go ahead and post them.
    Then you won't mind:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old bag Duncan: 4

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    so you justified ing 12 year olds and then you went with it
    I'd put you bed you bed with your mother, but, I'll take mercy on ya.

lmmercifulao!!!

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    How is it irrational? A scout said the same. So has other NBA analysts ...

LOL DPG cited as a source ...
    Now you're twisting my words. You kept on saying "spurfan Is stupid to not want to play the rockets " so I cited a spurfan' opinion . That's all I did, you seem more fixated on the rockets than anybody else on this site. Like I said, I don't give a about whether people think they are the best or the worst, it has no effect on how they will do. To add to that I am the most critical of them on this site, just see my posts. You're the only one citing an EC scout btw, the same people that run the Knicks, bobcats, bucks, 76ers,... basically every team outside of Indy/Mia has an opinion that holds substance on par with Bayless and the rest of the ESPN watermelon IQ goons. The rockets have a slim chance of getting to the wcf, as I've always said but you seem very sensitive on the matter and make it known that you go out of your way to illustrate that

thank you
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd put you bed you bed with your mother, but, I'll take mercy on ya.

lmmercifulao!!!
    You're so ed you can't even write coherently right now ..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're so ed you can't even write coherently right now ..
    I been hearing that one for 20 years now.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Now you're twisting my words. You kept on saying "spurfan Is stupid to not want to play the rockets " so I cited a spurfan' opinion . That's all I did, you seem more fixated on the rockets than anybody else on this site. Like I said, I don't give a about whether people think they are the best or the worst, it has no effect on how they will do. To add to that I am the most critical of them on this site, just see my posts. You're the only one citing an EC scout btw, the same people that run the Knicks, bobcats, bucks, 76ers,... basically every team outside of Indy/Mia has an opinion that holds substance on par with Bayless and the rest of the ESPN watermelon IQ goons. The rockets have a slim chance of getting to the wcf, as I've always said but you seem very sensitive on the matter and make it known that you go out of your way to illustrate that
    Sook I have no issues with you, you seem fairly realistic. You seemed to take umbrage with my opinion which I gave. Obviously you are not the only one who disagrees. And that is fine. I walk that line alone.
    I have nothing against the Rockets, only Howard and McHale. PArsons and Harden are a pleasure to watch. I have family in Houston, Richmond and Katy. I argue the same point with them just expressed it here. Thought it was a big game and chose to re-assert my postion, which proves my point ... (which DPG missed) it was not about just ONE game. I wish you no ill will in fact if you win DESPITE Dwight that would be great. But he is playing well except a few no-shows for your sake you better hope it's not a game 4-7 that he chooses to do the same.

You say you dont care but a lot of hostility was dripping from your post. Never said Rockets were not a good team again they are 10x better than mine. I just have seen lots of legit le contenders in my 30+years and I dont think I see one in Houston. In fact I doubt Indy or Clips are legit either. When i really think about it it's a 3 horse race ...

1. Heat

2. Spurs
    3. OKC (if healthy)

4. Indy
    5. Clips

No one else has a REAL shot in my not so humble opinion. How many dark horse teams has won a le since 1980? 2004 Pistons? 2011 Mavs? And if you paid close attention they were elite all year when Dirk was healthy they just had a reputation for choking.

Thread Information