Sook I have no issues with you, you seem fairly realistic. You seemed to take umbrage with my opinion which I gave. Obviously you are not the only one who disagrees. And that is fine. I walk that line alone.
I have nothing against the Rockets, only Howard and McHale. PArsons and Harden are a pleasure to watch. I have family in Houston, Richmond and Katy. I argue the same point with them just expressed it here. Thought it was a big game and chose to re-assert my postion, which proves my point ... (which DPG missed) it was not about just ONE game. I wish you no ill will in fact if you win DESPITE Dwight that would be great. But he is playing well except a few no-shows for your sake you better hope it's not a game 4-7 that he chooses to do the same.

You say you dont care but a lot of hostility was dripping from your post. Never said Rockets were not a good team again they are 10x better than mine. I just have seen lots of legit le contenders in my 30+years and I dont think I see one in Houston. In fact I doubt Indy or Clips are legit either. When i really think about it it's a 3 horse race ...

1. Heat

2. Spurs
3. OKC (if healthy)

4. Indy
5. Clips

No one else has a REAL shot in my not so humble opinion. How many dark horse teams has won a le since 1980? 2004 Pistons? 2011 Mavs? And if you paid close attention they were elite all year when Dirk was healthy they just had a reputation for choking.
Dude I already said that you're a good poster in the game thread , no hard feelings if I came across as a jerk, I was probably just pissed about the last 3 minutes of the game

Good post, can't disagree with the points all pretty fair IMO , I just seem to think that the rockets have a high ceiling and are still gelling. They can come into the playoffs playing like the best team, or playing like a mediocre/average team.
In today's NBA anything can happen so I'll hold off on my predictions. I think SA comes out of the west , followed by OKC. If the spurs come out I believe that they can beat the heat. If anybody else comes out, heat win again.