My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How would you rate his defense? I love this Suns team so it is hard for me to be very objective.

I like his personality and all... and he stretches the offense with his shooting. But man... I have a feeling that the only way he knows how to stop someone is with fouling.
    Plumlee also took a dive defensively but he at least doesn't foul all the time.

Without Tucker beasting and roughing up the opposing best players Suns would get 130+ points hammered in each night.

How would you rank Suns players defensively? I hope Dragič becomes much better now as he won't need to be saving his energy so much with Bledsoe back.

thank you
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How would you rate his defense? I love this Suns team so it is hard for me to be very objective.

I like his personality and all... and he stretches the offense with his shooting. But man... I have a feeling that the only way he knows how to stop someone is with fouling.
    Plumlee also took a dive defensively but he at least doesn't foul all the time.

Without Tucker beasting and roughing up the opposing best players Suns would get 130+ points hammered in each night.

How would you rank Suns players defensively? I hope Dragič becomes much better now as he won't need to be saving his energy so much with Bledsoe back.
    Whose did you suck to get bolded? man you should consider demanding for an unbolding with those takes of yours

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Whose did you suck to get bolded? man you should consider demanding for an unbolding with those takes of yours
    I doubt he has done that, his mouth has been occupied by Dragic.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're on course for O & 46!...keep comin' this way.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Typical spurs fans ftw again

As ty is San Antonio this city does not deserve that ed up fan base

Thread Information