Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was playing a friend earlier(I used the Spurs) and when I checked the box score after the game, Bonner was a +5.

His stats: 0-3 FGA, 0-2 3PA, 2 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 TO, 1 Foul.

I think he played eight minutes iirc

What is this sorcery?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was playing a friend earlier(I used the Spurs) and when I checked the box score after the game, Bonner was a +5.

His stats: 0-3 FGA, 0-2 3PA, 2 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 TO, 1 Foul.

I think he played eight minutes iirc

What is this sorcery?
    not doing aka not ing up

Banned
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    A bigger sorcery would be you actually playing Bonner minutes in a in video game ...

Well, i guess if you wanted to be realistic you should also sub Duncan out of the game when you're up 3 with 20 secs left

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A bigger sorcery would be you actually playing Bonner minutes in a in video game ...

Well, i guess if you wanted to be realistic you should also sub Duncan out of the game when you're up 3 with 20 secs left

My friend was using the Nets so Paul Pierce was at PF so I moved Kawhi to PF and made Timmy the C. Then off the bench I chose Bonner/Splitter over Errors/Splitter. Baynes was beast for me off the bench before they sent him to the d league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I own 2k11, I still suck at the game but haven't played it that much, partly because Richard Jefferson's gay ass is on the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I own 2k11, I still suck at the game but haven't played it that much, partly because Richard Jefferson's gay ass is on the Spurs.
    Jefferson is a ing beast on those games, imo. His dunk stats are still incredibly high (God knows why) and his 3 shooting is great of course.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can get 2k12 for like five bucks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jefferson is a ing beast on those games, imo. His dunk stats are still incredibly high (God knows why) and his 3 shooting is great of course.
    that's interseting. still don't like seeing him in the game, i was never a fan of him being a Spur past that first year. I just need to get the newest one, tired of a 3 year old roster. I haven't even played it much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2k11 is ing impossible. Why is Tony Parker an 80 overall, tbh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    anyone who has a good 3 point rating is a beast in 2k

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    trade Bonner to Houston imho, I heard that the Lockets have been searching for a stretch four and Bonner would fit that role perfectly. His poor D would be non-issue playing next to Dwight

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can get 2k12 for like five bucks
    Yeah I'll get the newest one with Lebron raising his arms to Biogenesis HQ. It's only $40 on amazon, not too bad.
    2k11 is ing impossible. Why is Tony Parker an 80 overall, tbh?
    that's actually good to hear. I bought it in 2011, then my Xbox the bed per the par, finally got a new one, so figured I would make use of it. I've just been demolished in it, and it doesn't help to have my least favorite Spurs roster. I got so pissed I just went into heroball mode with Enrique ironically.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I'll get the newest one with Lebron raising his arms to Biogenesis HQ. It's only $40 on amazon, not too bad.

that's actually good to hear. I bought it in 2011, then my Xbox the bed per the par, finally got a new one, so figured I would make use of it. I've just been demolished in it, and it doesn't help to have my least favorite Spurs roster. I got so pissed I just went into heroball mode with Enrique ironically.
    I use 2k13. Bonner actually gets good minutes on my team (8th man) because of the 3. But the big 3 are unstoppable on that game. I don't lose anymore on it. They are the definition of clutch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2k14 on the PS4 is a sick ass game imo, Spurs are real fun to play with because so many of their players are beasts from three

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I use 2k13. Bonner actually gets good minutes on my team (8th man) because of the 3. But the big 3 are unstoppable on that game. I don't lose anymore on it. They are the definition of clutch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2k13 is the worst 2k game I've ever played, you can make all those bs step back 3s while being doubled teamed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2k13 is the worst 2k game I've ever played, you can make all those bs step back 3s while being doubled teamed
    yeah but not a lot of people play that way. most of them try to go hero mode with durant and melo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    seriously this! So many times Tony, Manu, or Tim take over in the second half for me. Today it was Tony hitting back 2 back 3s to get momentum at the start of the third. Then Manu came in, in the 4th and immediately got an and 1 3 pointer and when 7-8 total in the 4th. Mills is also a beast off the bench.

Brb 2 shots and he's hot.

I'm practically undefeated except when I face really good players who know all the tricks like stealing in bounds passes every time and what not. I also struggle against the Thunder, because KD is literally impossible to guard. Just have to contains everyone else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If you can find updated roster's for 2k11 you should stick with it tbh it was the best 2k released on old gen imo fwiw

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah but not a lot of people play that way. most of them try to go hero mode with durant and melo.
    any player that has shot creator is cheese, that game is all about jump shots tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    seriously this! So many times Tony, Manu, or Tim take over in the second half for me. Today it was Tony hitting back 2 back 3s to get momentum at the start of the third. Then Manu came in, in the 4th and immediately got an and 1 3 pointer and when 7-8 total in the 4th. Mills is also a beast off the bench.

Brb 2 shots and he's hot.

I'm practically undefeated except when I face really good players who know all the tricks like stealing in bounds passes every time and what not. I also struggle against the Thunder, because KD is literally impossible to guard. Just have to contains everyone else.
    I run the 1-3-1 and put Duncan (my PF) guarding whoever has the ball so it's essentially a double team. I came back the other night down 8 with 1:10 left on the clock. Wish they had Belinelli on 13 though. I like Neal.. but it feels weird.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    any player that has shot creator is cheese, that game is all about jump shots tbh
    agreed. But TP's ability to score with contact is ridiculous. His jumpshot is ridiculous too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I run the 1-3-1 and put Duncan (my PF) guarding whoever has the ball so it's essentially a double team. I came back the other night down 8 with 1:10 left on the clock. Wish they had Belinelli on 13 though. I like Neal.. but it feels weird.
    1-3-1 doesn't work in 14, unfortunately. I hated 2k13 though. The bumping was really ridiculous.

Brb try to drive to the lane past a slower defender
    Brb gets bumped and loses all momentum

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1-3-1 doesn't work in 14, unfortunately. I hated 2k13 though. The bumping was really ridiculous.

Brb try to drive to the lane past a slower defender
    Brb gets bumped and loses all momentum
    Lol not to mention all of the bull bumps that stops dunks.

Or how it's impossible to block a dunk

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol not to mention all of the bull bumps that stops dunks.

Or how it's impossible to block a dunk
    you cant even dunk without get blocked in 2k14,

Thread Information