My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    the poster Joseph Kony's days are coming to an end

The Obama administration is sending about 150 Special Forces troops along with military aircraft to Uganda to help in the search for warlord Joseph Kony, the Washington Post reported on Sunday.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5019138.html

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Good luck gots. I'll rape that Obama n!gger booty just like all the other malaria stricken jiggaboys that have tested the footlong kony

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Good luck gots. I'll rape that Obama n!gger booty just like all the other malaria stricken jiggaboys that have tested the footlong kony
    Bring yo ass dude...the Special Forces gonna take that double tap style....just ask Osama...

only downside is we're gonna have to kill a bunch of kid soldiers to get your ass...in this case we gotta do what we gotta do...it's time we merked your ass

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Take a flight on Malaysian Air, they'll never find you.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Maybe I already did and have secured the plane as my own personal liner equipped with african stewards in assless loin cloths

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bring yo ass dude...the Special Forces gonna take that double tap style....just ask Osama
    It only took like 10 years before they realized he wasn't living in a cave.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What a waste of resources

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What a waste of resources
    no it's not those Special Ops are just waiting to practice with their guns....you morons have no idea what's going on behind the scenes..the chickenhawk republicans are beating down Obama's door for assignments like this to keep those kids excited and with something to do...this is nothing but a feather in the military's cap....it's uneducated morons like you that think they know what's going on that's hilarious to me

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    no it's not those Special Ops are just waiting to practice with their guns....you morons have no idea what's going on Ibehind the scenes..the chickenhawk republicans are beating down Obama's door for assignments like this to keep those kids excited and with something to do...this is nothing but a feather in the military's cap....it's uneducated morons like you that think they know what's going on that's hilarious to me
    No, you really don't know and i have over 27000 posts of evidence that prove it. You're boring as , hackneyed, take all of Trills original takes and kill them, and are generally just an unfunny daddeh's boy who was brow-beaten into calling me Massah the last time you tried to come at me.

If you can prove any of this post wrong then I'm all ears. Otherwise, just grab your in shinebox and stfu already, snowball

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No, you really don't know and i have over 27000 posts of evidence that prove it. You're boring as , hackneyed, take all of Trills original takes and kill them, and are generally just an unfunny daddeh's boy who was brow-beaten into calling me Massah the last time you tried to come at me.

If you can prove any of this post wrong then I'm all ears. Otherwise, just grab your in shinebox and stfu already, snowball
    ^ what a whiny crying little pussy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^ what a whiny crying little pussy
    Yes, that throwaway line will save you. Maybe if you spent half as much time chasing fat pasty white broads (black man's kryptonite btw...thanks for reinforcing that stereotype) and trannies on a basketball forum, or just blatantly plagiarizing schitcks, maybe you could make an unlikely comeback here. Right now your career trajectory is eerily similar to Kordell Stewart's
    Last edited by DD; 03-24-2014 at 04:46 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yes, that throwaway line will save you. Maybe if you spent half as much time chasing fat pasty white broads (black man's kryptonite btw...thanks for reinforcing that stereotype) and trannies on a basketball forum, or just blatantly plagiarizing schitcks, maybe you could make an unlikely comeback here. Right now your career trajectory is eerily similar to Kordell Stewart's
    so mad...it's not my fault you don't know what the you're talking about 90% of the time....and please kill the fat white girl schtick it's what white men use when they feel inferior because their little peckers are sending their women into our arms

deal with it lil homie...you be the husband and I'll be the other man ;-)

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    .and please kill the fat white girl schtick it's what white men use when they feel inferior because their little peckers are sending their women into our arms
    Oh, so I just imagined that you were hitting on Kori, adrienne, trashbeigh, and the other livestock here? I guess I also just imagined you getting catfished by mono and tranny-chasing i the NBA Forum.

My apologies then

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh, so I just imagined that you were hitting on Kori, adrienne, trashbaigh, and the other livestock here?

My apologies then
    they are my friends..no I was never hitting on them

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    they are my friends..no I was never hitting on them
    Of course man, who wouldn't believe that? That doesn't explain getting catfished by mono or spamming CuckingFunt's PM box, though..but I' sure you have some explanations for that as well, amirite?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Of course man, who wouldn't believe that? That doesn't explain getting catfished by mono or spamming CuckingFunt's PM box, though..but I' sure you have some explanations for that as well, amirite?
    of course...and Mono never catfished me....

Thread Information