Gorilla Warfare KoolAid Mans Brother's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's been approximately 162,000 minutes since it happened . . . and, honestly, it hurts. It's a pain deep in the anus that I probably won't ever shake. To be that close to such a giant -- only to see it slip into my loose ass -- is still devastating. Somehow, it seems to have hurt more and more as the summer progressed as the realization set in regarding what exactly I had done.

Sure, in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't mean much. It's not something real. It's not a death or some other sort of real life tragedy. But given that following anal sex is my only hobby in life, it's painful. I'm not going to even try to lie. It hurts.

I've tried getting away from it all to try to forget about it. But there I was, in the middle of the Pacific on a cruise ship in a pitch black room trying to fall asleep, and all that I can see are those 12 inches replaying again and again in my ass.

Logically, I know the pain doesn't make a whole lot of sense. It's just a common occorurance. And I've already had four partners. And going into last year, a trip to the fifth would have been seen as a great success. , going into the year, I thought getting to the 12th inch was a success.

Logically, what I did last year was a great accomplishment. A year ago, if you told me that I could sustain the pain for 28 seconds, I would have been thrilled.

But damn.

This pain doesn't compare to anything else I've experienced in my gay fandom. Yeah, .4 inches sucked. The giant load of semen was tough to swallow. The no-look blindfolding was unpleasant. The backdoor sessions were fun. The frontdoor sessions weren't enjoyable. But all of those don't even register compared to this.

I've had an extremely busy summer. Life is great -- never better. But it continues to haunt me.

Hopefully going to meet up with 6 tonight will provide some sort of relief. The great thing about gay men is there is always tomorrow. For now, at least, the pain of yesterday outweighs the excitement of tomorrow. I'm hoping that changes. Starting tonight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao

Thread Information