View Poll Results: Who wins the MVG award?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • HarlemHeat

0 0%
  • Thunderup

2 22.22%
  • spurraider21

4 44.44%
  • Lakersarethebesteva

1 11.11%
  • No LYfe

2 22.22%
    Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Oy vey! The NBA season is about to come to a close so it's time to vote for our annual MVG award. Please, one vote each per person. After a trying selection process we have narrowed down the finalists to 5 deserving contestants. Who gets your vote?

Without further ado, let's meet our finalists...

1) HarlemHeat37 - the clear cut favorite in a lot of people's eyes. Guards his ST reputation with his life and has become warped by reality. The equivalent of the 30 year old man who still acts out his favorite role playing characters from when he was a kid while his wife gets black seed planted in her womb upstairs.

2) thunderup - Commonly referred to as "big dog" since that's what he screams when HH is depositing his load inside him from behind. Another cuck who lives vicariously through a bunch of pixels on a computer screen and lies about his everyday life such as getting a job at a top chemical company after graduating college. Not sure what the Mitc thing is about, I really don't visit this site 10+ hours a day like some, but I also know that it must be depressing to root for a team/player who will always be remembered as Lebron's personal rag.

3) spurraider21 - the guy is everywhere. In every thread, every second, at all times of the day. A true people person, a goy's goy, very relatable/politically correct. A good all around goyim who is putting up a solid season. However, holding a conversation with him must be brutal. Probably the typical college "ambitious" gym bro "How's it going man? Yeah, just lifting you know, bout to hit the library up after this! Great to see you bro! blah blah blah" We all know those types. The one that make you want to vomit, put your vomit in a blender, drink it, then vomit it all up again. Whenever he gets a LinkedIn page, it will probably be nauseating to read.

4) Lakersarethebesteva - This goyim has clearly been affected by the degeneracy virus that is spreading throughout the country. His threads in The Club focus around pointless celebrity gossip and is obviously incapable of developing a sophisticated, intelligent thought. Probably the first to sit and laugh with the rest of the soros utes in his feminist, English literature class in college. His glory years consisted of his college days where he would sit at Starbucks, in white pants, and gossip with girls from his Political Science class, agree to go to every concert/party/club with them, become friendzoned instantly while the same, unfortunate scenario unfolded before his eyes every weekend (girl he likes starts flirting, Tyson swoops in for the kill etc etc etc)

5) No Lyfe - I think everybody saw this one coming. A very rare case. After quickly receiving the Newcomer of the Year award, his posting has rapidly elevated him into this exclusive company. With the typical lying about his career potential ( massive debt after law school, enjoy waiting tables scro), and playing the "I get laid more than you" card he is a stereotypical, degenerate goyim who has all the tools necessary to have a long lasting career in the league.

Backup Goddess, tbh. Gummi Clutch's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Did m>s or gtown takeover Rogue's account?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ^ at least 2 other people are using my account tbh, m>s is one of them I'm sure but who the is the other one tbh? BR or Shadow (since they both pretend old calling others "sons")

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    4) Lakersarethebesteva - This goyim has clearly been affected by the degeneracy virus that is spreading throughout the country. His threads in The Club focus around pointless celebrity gossip and is obviously incapable of developing a sophisticated, intelligent thought. Probably the first to sit and laugh with the rest of the soros utes in his feminist, English literature class in college. His glory years consisted of his college days where he would sit at Starbucks, in white pants, and gossip with girls from his Political Science class, agree to go to every concert/party/club with them, become friendzoned instantly while the same, unfortunate scenario unfolded before his eyes every weekend (girl he likes starts flirting, Tyson swoops in for the kill etc etc etc)
    God damn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you lost me at gym bro... i don't even pretend to be into fitness. other than that this was hilarious to read all around

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Now this is the Rogue that the NBA Forum needs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Name Is Mitchell Brown
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    Aww it's cute some pussy poster is coming after Big Dog from another account. BD wouldn't lie about his education or job, btw.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ^ at least 2 other people are using my account tbh, m>s is one of them I'm sure but who the is the other one tbh? BR or Shadow (since they both pretend old calling others "sons")
    sons, I've already admitted to posting a few times under this account. I don't know if it's one or multiple posters using it also. Obviously the creator of this thread is either m>s or gtownspur sons, unless they've been the same poster the whole time. sons, I also think BUMP has used this a few times due to the over the top racism in some of the posts

quite a mystery though sons LOLZZZ

Get Buckets
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    only a few more weeks left until the polls close

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just voted for myself

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oy vey! The NBA season is about to come to a close so it's time to vote for our annual MVG award. Please, one vote each per person. After a trying selection process we have narrowed down the finalists to 5 deserving contestants. Who gets your vote?

Without further ado, let's meet our finalists...

1) HarlemHeat37 - the clear cut favorite in a lot of people's eyes. Guards his ST reputation with his life and has become warped by reality. The equivalent of the 30 year old man who still acts out his favorite role playing characters from when he was a kid while his wife gets black seed planted in her womb upstairs.

2) thunderup - Commonly referred to as "big dog" since that's what he screams when HH is depositing his load inside him from behind. Another cuck who lives vicariously through a bunch of pixels on a computer screen and lies about his everyday life such as getting a job at a top chemical company after graduating college. Not sure what the Mitc thing is about, I really don't visit this site 10+ hours a day like some, but I also know that it must be depressing to root for a team/player who will always be remembered as Lebron's personal rag.

3) spurraider21 - the guy is everywhere. In every thread, every second, at all times of the day. A true people person, a goy's goy, very relatable/politically correct. A good all around goyim who is putting up a solid season. However, holding a conversation with him must be brutal. Probably the typical college "ambitious" gym bro "How's it going man? Yeah, just lifting you know, bout to hit the library up after this! Great to see you bro! blah blah blah" We all know those types. The one that make you want to vomit, put your vomit in a blender, drink it, then vomit it all up again. Whenever he gets a LinkedIn page, it will probably be nauseating to read.

5) No Lyfe - I think everybody saw this one coming. A very rare case. After quickly receiving the Newcomer of the Year award, his posting has rapidly elevated him into this exclusive company. With the typical lying about his career potential ( massive debt after law school, enjoy waiting tables scro), and playing the "I get laid more than you" card he is a stereotypical, degenerate goyim who has all the tools necessary to have a long lasting career in the league.
    High quality .

Thread Information