San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mark Jackson actually complimented Melo'S defense 12 months ago

https://www.thescore.com/nba/news/2006634

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Gee, a white man getting on a black man,,,in 2021?

Funny in all the years that Anthony has been ting every place he's ever ate at,,,it took his lighting in Los Angeles (other side of the hallway from the Clippers) to hear a discouraging word uttered from an insider.

Just shows ta go ya.

ADDENDUM:::Karl is deathly afraid Anthony is gonna get straightened out like Artest did in '10.
    & let me tell ya, children; George ain't the only one. tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's been straightened out the entire past year with Portland.

But if it makes for another good ABC Disney NBA play act, go with that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    George Karl is still alive?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    George Karl is still alive?
    He's younger then CIA Pop.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's been straightened out the entire past year with Portland.

But if it makes for another good ABC Disney NBA play act, go with that.
    That's not a true straightening out, Mult. You have to be bereft of rings your entire extended NBA career and then ring. Viola! You're straightened out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's not a true straightening out, Mult. You have to be bereft of rings your entire extended NBA career and then ring. Viola! You're straightened out.
    These are the 2012-13 Lakers all over again Culb. This isn't gonna end pretty.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    These are the 2012-13 Lakers all over again Culb. This isn't gonna end pretty.
    The same was said about the Lakers & Artest, Rob. That he would be the death of us, that he'd drag us down into the depths of ruination. Rob, he buckled Pierce on that three.

I figure with slide rule & hunch the chances of it bringing #18 at right around 50/50, give or take.

& if it does, I shall, God willing & with the wife's help..."No, Dale."...I will set aside 4 footed cane & nitroglycerin pills & roll a barrel, or, 2.

I still lovingly recall Artest in that '10 post presser. We never saw his denouement coming. It was not in association with Media, no. Just Artest, mother, father, brother and children. A man finding his soul, his salvation.

Anthony & Westbrook are on the precipice.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's younger then CIA Pop.
    & a true Laker's hater, who, kinda hid his hatred in order to have a coaching career, but the hatred beat beneath the surface of his male pattern baldness. He seethed with it. Now he comes clean and tries to jinx us as we're about to embark upon yet another 100 game grailed quest like in 1985 when Magic led us on that Crusade ending in Boston 9 June.

This is gonna be like old times when everybody in Media showed their hatred for us out in the open, not like it is now where the hatred is hidden from us behind forced accommodation thru smiling faces. That'll be suspended for this Laker's Campaign like (due process) was suspended back a few years ago.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Melo needs a strong alpha point guard to make him get to his spots and not let him do the stupid he wants.

Worked well when he was paired with Chauncey Billups in Denver. Likewise Chris Paul and Jason Kidd in the Olympics.

Maybe LeBron can keep him in check but LeBron has to do the same thing containing Westbrook.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Melo needs a strong alpha point guard to make him get to his spots and not let him do the stupid he wants.

Worked well when he was paired with Chauncey Billups in Denver. Likewise Chris Paul and Jason Kidd in the Olympics.
    ?
    2009 Made the WCFs
    2010 Lost 1st Round 4-2 Jazz
    2011 Lost 1st Round 4-1 Thunder (did have Durbetta, Westchuck and Harden but all young uns)

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Maybe LeBron can keep him in check but LeBron has to do the same thing containing Westbrook.
    + we need somebody to keep LeBron in check and off his in' knees with his BLM decal kit.

Everywhere you turn there is nary Derek Fisher.

I too will be on me knees, yes, but I won't be pressing Stars & Bars decals onto hardwood. No. I'll be praying James can become better, that he can rise above his racism and {Dutch Uncle} the aforementioned Anthony & Westbrook.

It's set up for him, but I give it a 50/50 chance of ending with 18.

---------

How you doin', da? How are the fellows? I ain't been over there.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    George Karl/NBA career/Championships won

Same as Anthony.

The two are correlated.

Thread Information