Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Marco will play better than Manu in the playoffs...

and Tony parker didnt do in the finals last year.

Spurs are Lottery Bound. SequSpur's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi is an allstar

It is what it is. Mark in Austin's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe. But we won't win it without either Parker or Ginobili stepping up.
    I'll settle for Parker not getting injured (like he was in the finals last year) and Manu playing at the same level he has all season (NOT like the turnover machine he was in the finals last year.) It took a lot of bad to happen for the Spurs to lose last year. If Manu and Tony had just average finals last year, the Spurs win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll settle for Parker not getting injured (like he was in the finals last year) and Manu playing at the same level he has all season (NOT like the turnover machine he was in the finals last year.) It took a lot of bad to happen for the Spurs to lose last year. If Manu and Tony had just average finals last year, the Spurs win.

Lol Tony was hurt? No No... he just played with no heart.

It is what it is. Mark in Austin's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol Tony was hurt? No No... he just played with no heart.
    Not sure if serious...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure if serious...
    You can think the reason he didnt show up when the team needed him the most was an injury if you want...

Timmy was worn down and tired and old but still was playing great like a true champion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can think the reason he didnt show up when the team needed him the most was an injury if you want...

Timmy was worn down and tired and old but still was playing great like a true champion.
    Ummm, do you remember him at the end of game 6? He played huge to give the Spurs the lead, that is until Pop decided to show off his arrogance by taking Duncan out. Parker played his butt off, had that huge game 1 shot at the shot clock buzzer to steal one in Miami, and he did it while not being close to 100%. Anybody who blames Parker is dumb, there is one person to blame, and one person only, and that's Pop. Sure Ginobili played bad, but at least he was great in game 5 and he should not have had the opportunity to screw it up in OT. That was all Pop and his arrogance.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ummm, do you remember him at the end of game 6? He played huge to give the Spurs the lead, that is until Pop decided to show off his arrogance by taking Duncan out. Parker played his butt off, had that huge game 1 shot at the shot clock buzzer to steal one in Miami, and he did it while not being close to 100%. Anybody who blames Parker is dumb, there is one person to blame, and one person only, and that's Pop. Sure Ginobili played bad, but at least he was great in game 5 and he should not have had the opportunity to screw it up in OT. That was all Pop and his arrogance.
    So explain why Parker was chucking to the tune of 6 of 23 (an atrocious 23%) in game 6 when TD and Leonard were shooting 62% and 64% respectively. He was chucking to get the FMVP before securing the championship.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leonard is the player who brings energy/heart/determination -whatever you want to call it- to this team and will fight for every loose ball and rebound going. But the Spurs really need Tim-Tony-Manu healthy and playing great at the same time to win in playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi ends winning FMVP and TD is TD..

Porker fans in this thread

Didn't even need parker

Media generated fans..Big 3 fans

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi ends winning FMVP and TD is TD..

Porker fans in this thread

Didn't even need parker

Media generated fans..Big 3 fans
    Bad day?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, hes having a bad meltdown man. Maybe he finally tried to make the move on his Aunt and she turned him down. Not sure.

Thread Information