Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So falling to the ground on every shot/fadeaway isn't flopping

Big ass splitter falling to the ground on every layup?
    My is still fogged in the brain from that massive soccer kick he took to the head from dejuan "big fat meanie who eats too much whataburger" blair. in' s bag shoulda got a 1 yr ban.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look you for brains North Texas , I am going to make this so simple that even you will be able to understand. I hate Dallas. I hate all Dallas teams. I hate all Dallas neocon, ass backward GOP loving heads. And it doesn't matter that this is a MLB board you inbred pile of goat .

I hate the Rangers just as much.

And I am a Redskin fan because I spent half of my life in Northern Virginia and also because THERE IS NO NFL TEAM in San Antonio and I would rather eat glass shards then support the cowpigs.

And btw what the is a Dallas Maverick supporting loser- got like you doing on a Spurs forum? Doesn't that make you a stick? Eat and commit suicide afterward please.

these posts are just gold man.

My Team
    Orlando Magic
    Post Count
    The flopping doesn't matter. The foul call matters. That's the NBA's fault. We all see it when it happens that it's a flop and there are no fines being levied. The entire thing is WWE.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you call for a suspension then Ginobili would play a maximum of 41 games each season
    Not that it's a bad thing... less chance of him hurting himself.

My favorite one is still the Manu-Raja Bell double flop:

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    And yea I ain't saying the mavs don't flop either cause they do but at spurfan ing about it when your very own got brought this type of over.

And as someone else pointed out earlier, the vc flop did look like a real push off in live speed. I was at game 6 and it looked legit in person and I only learned about how bad it was when I came on jere

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Which is why all plays should be reviewable. Here's how it should be done. There should be an independent group of three refs who are not on the court who are watching the game live. These refs are actively reviewing close up, slow-mo replays of every whistle.

A ref on the court calls a foul on Leonard. The "special" refs see the replay, see that Vince either flopped or at least exaggerated contact and that Kawhi's push was not sufficient to warrant a "foul," and overturn that call.

Fouls should be reviewable at any time, not just in the last 2 minutes. By having this special collection of refs watching the game off the court and reviewing every call with the assistance of replays, the game won't be bogged down. We can't expect the refs on the court to do this because otherwise games would take forever.
    Man be careful what you wish for. The spurs scoring average would go down by 10 ppg.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see one for TP and 2-3 for Tiago. The rest? Not so much.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man be careful what you wish for. The spurs scoring average would go down by 10 ppg.
    Why is that a bad thing? You're assuming I only want ref changes when it's convenient for the spurs.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should really look up the definition of a flop; there seems to be some sort of confusion on your part. Avoiding the contact on layups or falling over after shooting a tough shot is not flopping. About 2-3 plays shown in that video were borderline flops. None as atrocious as Vince's flop though.
    This.

Although I think hitting the floor has to be hard on the body. Guys would probably extend their careers by staying on their feet. If I fell like TP and Manu do I would break something.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do you maverick fans think the number of free throws should be even when every shot your team shoots is an outside jumper while the Spurs go inside many times? It isn't logical.

As far as flopping, at least Manu does draw contact. Dirk falls down when the air conditioner comes on during his jump shot.

My solution........if a player gets fouled and manages to stay on his feet; he should get the old 3 to make 2, or 2 to make 1 at the foul line. It could help. It would be nice to see dirk or tony take a shot and not hit the floor every single time.

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    Why do you maverick fans think the number of free throws should be even when every shot your team shoots is an outside jumper while the Spurs go inside many times? It isn't logical.

As far as flopping, at least Manu does draw contact. Dirk falls down when the air conditioner comes on during his jump shot.

My solution........if a player gets fouled and manages to stay on his feet; he should get the old 3 to make 2, or 2 to make 1 at the foul line. It could help. It would be nice to see dirk or tony take a shot and not hit the floor every single time.
    Points in the paint-

Mavs:50
    spurs:48

cool story bro

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You could do a great highlight reel with Gino just in this six games.
    We're waiting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Points in the paint-

cool story bro
    Points are from made baskets. A non-called foul results in a miss.

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    Points are from made baskets. A non-called foul results in a miss.
    Keep reaching crofl

did you have your ugly girlfriend post that for you again?

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Look you for brains North Texas , I am going to make this so simple that even you will be able to understand. I hate Dallas. I hate all Dallas teams. I hate all Dallas neocon, ass backward GOP loving heads. And it doesn't matter that this is a MLB board you inbred pile of goat .

I hate the Rangers just as much.

And I am a Redskin fan because I spent half of my life in Northern Virginia and also because THERE IS NO NFL TEAM in San Antonio and I would rather eat glass shards then support the cowpigs.

And btw what the is a Dallas Maverick supporting loser- got like you doing on a Spurs forum? Doesn't that make you a stick? Eat and commit suicide afterward please.
    Another really, really intelligent fan. Thank you so much for adding enlightenment to the forum.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Points in the paint-

cool story bro
    offensive rebounds

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    offensive rebounds and turnovers by spurs lead to points in the paint. almost every set play by mavs is an outside shot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i think VC was just old and fell not necessarily a flop

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So what do you think about Manu's flop, spurfans? He should be suspended too, imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what do you think about Manu's flop, spurfans? He should be suspended too, imo.
    Same number of games as Vince Carter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not buying into these flops after the shot. Parker drives that hard and extends himself if he was trying to land on his feet he could cause potential injury.
    He's learnt how to fall in those situations as to not try fold his ankles, the foul is there even without the fall. Perhaps Rose could learn something about not landing on your feet.
    Yeah there are a few iffy ones but there was at least contact on them, VC's make him look like a tool straight out simple as that.
    A lot of Manu's are caused by him taking off balance shots but yeah he does flop don't get me wrong.

These days you get touched you drop, the NBA have themselves to blame.
    Last edited by Waps1980; 05-05-2014 at 07:37 AM.

Wanted: Dead or Alive Cowboys_Wear_Spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That flop changed everything. How in the world does he get that call. He should get a suspension when they review that. Stupid fat ninja turtle.
    Series is over. But don't forget just after that, he drives to the lane, Duncan gets a clean block and he flops his arms all over the place and gets a foul called. VC flopping antics won the Mavs game 6, but the Spurs returned the favor in game 7.

I love how the Mavs try to go small and have Crowder guard Parker and put VC on Tim. Tim backed him up two times in a row and VC was flopping yet again in the post and complaining to the refs like Duncan was fouling him. Welcome to post play VC, especially going against a guy who has 5", 30lbs on you and is a HOF player. To me, that was the highlight of the evening.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, OP got his wish. VC didn't show up yesterday.

Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, OP got his wish. VC didn't show up yesterday.

Thread Information