Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    Lol you fat be@ners complaining about the refs

yall had a 24-10 FT advantage going into the 4th on the ing road, and you had a +12 advantage before the end of the game where your ty ass team had to foul intentionally.dirk attempted 20 shots and didn't have a single attempt

lol whiny gots ing about everything. Even with ref help, your ty regular season team couldn't beat a less talented mavs team

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It seems that Spurs fans will complain about the refs even when they have the overall FT advantage.

Splitter had 12 free throws and Dirk had zero, yet you are going to complain?

and Spurs fans complaining about flopping is quite ironic.
    Overall FT advantage means nothing when looking at spefic calls that change momentum and when calls are made during g game.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

yall had a 24-10 FT advantage going into the 4th on the ing road, and you had a +12 advantage before the end of the game where your ty ass team had to foul intentionally.dirk attempted 20 shots and didn't have a single attempt

lol whiny gots ing about everything. Even with ref help, your ty regular season team couldn't beat a less talented mavs team
    Actually the Mavs are a very talented team but your a nuggets fan so the definition of talent has eluded you for well a decade...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually the Mavs are a very talented team but your a nuggets fan so the definition of talent has eluded you for well a decade...
    Oh, that's just a front that Kyle "90 I.Q. got" Orton puts on so he doesn't kill himself if you make fun of his real team

It's like going onto a lakers forum as a spurs fan but listing your team as the Milwaukee bucks.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, that's just a front that Kyle "90 I.Q. got" Orton puts on so he doesn't kill himself if you make fun of his real team

It's like going onto a lakers forum as a spurs fan but listing your team as the Milwaukee bucks.

Ya after I posted it I saw he was a Mavs fan. It always makes me laugh people have enough time in their day and life to spend so much effort on another teams website. I mean really? No girlfriend or wife? Family? Friends? Nope...does not seem to be

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Overall FT advantage means nothing when looking at spefic calls that change momentum and when calls are made during g game.

uncalled hacks play an even more pivotal roll when it comes to the outcome of games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thought Chris paul was bad....but this is really bad lol.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

you mad?

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jeff Van Gumby went ON and ON and ON about the stupid Zach Randolph suspension for the punch thing... I thought he was never going to shut up. Finally just downloaded the NBA Gametime app for my phone and tuned in the Spurs broadcast.

I wonder if Jeff will whine as much about this ridiculous and bogus flop by Carter... Meh, probably not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vince Carter proved the existence of ghosts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It seems that Spurs fans will complain about the refs even when they have the overall FT advantage.

Splitter had 12 free throws and Dirk had zero, yet you are going to complain?

and Spurs fans complaining about flopping is quite ironic.
    Splitter was hacked hard on easy ones under the hoop. Dirk takes fade-a-aways

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kwahi has gotten called for a bunch of push offs in this series. Playoff refs allow a little more roughness, but he can't be so blatant. Carter is a wily vet and made the refs take notice.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Carter got sick of Ginobili flopping all over the court the entire series, getting multiple bs calls. You could do a great highlight reel with Gino just in this six games.

If you call for a suspension then Ginobili would play a maximum of 41 games each season

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Carter got sick of Ginobili flopping all over the court the entire series, getting multiple bs calls. You could do a great highlight reel with Gino just in this six games.
    Where are all these flops if they were as bad or worse from this series they'd be on you tube for us to see cos they were so bad and I'd be ashamed of Manu for them, but yet there are none.
    Show me and I'll eat my words.
    That flop was beyond a joke and makes VC look like a little pussy and a disgrace to the player he is and was.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    L'énorme flop de Vince Carter. Dios te bendiga

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which is why all plays should be reviewable. Here's how it should be done. There should be an independent group of three refs who are not on the court who are watching the game live. These refs are actively reviewing close up, slow-mo replays of every whistle.

A ref on the court calls a foul on Leonard. The "special" refs see the replay, see that Vince either flopped or at least exaggerated contact and that Kawhi's push was not sufficient to warrant a "foul," and overturn that call.

Fouls should be reviewable at any time, not just in the last 2 minutes. By having this special collection of refs watching the game off the court and reviewing every call with the assistance of replays, the game won't be bogged down. We can't expect the refs on the court to do this because otherwise games would take forever.
    but then how would vegas control the spread?

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    Where are all these flops if they were as bad or worse from this series they'd be on you tube for us to see cos they were so bad and I'd be ashamed of Manu for them, but yet there are none.
    Show me and I'll eat my words.
    That flop was beyond a joke and makes VC look like a little pussy and a disgrace to the player he is and was.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should really look up the definition of a flop; there seems to be some sort of confusion on your part. Avoiding the contact on layups or falling over after shooting a tough shot is not flopping. About 2-3 plays shown in that video were borderline flops. None as atrocious as Vince's flop though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

please. The only reason this series isn't over yet is because of VC turning into MJ. Hopefully he saved his best choke for game 7.

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    You should really look up the definition of a flop; there seems to be some sort of confusion on your part. Avoiding the contact on layups or falling over after shooting a tough shot is not flopping. About 2-3 plays shown in that video were borderline flops. None as atrocious as Vince's flop though.
    Still flops though you ing idiot. If you've ever played ball, you should know that more than half of those shots didn't require falling down. A huge guy like splitter falling multiple times while Jose is on him?

i find it funny that you fat be@ners for San Antonio about flopping when it is universally regarded around the nba that your European got brought over the technique and that your team is notorious for it. It's ok, if my team was tied 3-3 to a ty mavs team after y'all jacked off all regular season, I would blame the refs too. Cry harder

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    please. The only reason this series isn't over yet is because of VC turning into MJ. Hopefully he saved his best choke for game 7.
    Dirk looks to be on track though and he costed us game 1 so you could make that argument as well

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still flops though you ing idiot. If you've ever played ball, you should know that more than half of those shots didn't require falling down. A huge guy like splitter falling multiple times while Jose is on him?

i find it funny that you fat be@ners for San Antonio about flopping when it is universally regarded around the nba that your European got brought over the technique and that your team is notorious for it. It's ok, if my team was tied 3-3 to a ty mavs team after y'all jacked off all regular season, I would blame the refs too. Cry harder
    rofl you've never played ball against gigantic nba ******s what the would you know about real contact

Get Buckets
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Look you for brains North Texas , I am going to make this so simple that even you will be able to understand. I hate Dallas. I hate all Dallas teams. I hate all Dallas neocon, ass backward GOP loving heads. And it doesn't matter that this is a MLB board you inbred pile of goat .

I hate the Rangers just as much.

And I am a Redskin fan because I spent half of my life in Northern Virginia and also because THERE IS NO NFL TEAM in San Antonio and I would rather eat glass shards then support the cowpigs.

And btw what the is a Dallas Maverick supporting loser- got like you doing on a Spurs forum? Doesn't that make you a stick? Eat and commit suicide afterward please.

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    rofl you've never played ball against gigantic nba ******s what the would you know about real contact
    So falling to the ground on every shot/fadeaway isn't flopping

Big ass splitter falling to the ground on every layup?

My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    And there is more contact in a streetball game/pickup game at the gym than an nba game tbh

when big Ricky Davis and I went sleeveless at utd, we dominated the paint and didn't see any s or sandn!ggers flopping despite us Layin them out

Thread Information