Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Lmao at homlessman playing GM for dem...

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    the gordon suspension just turned manziel's situation from good to ty tbh. no go-to WR in a cold city for an average armed qb. good luck

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    If if was a random test I kind of feel bad for Gordon, tbh. I like to partake myself and will do so long after I've quit my other vices so I can't hate on him for blazing every now and again. Random test is tough.

If it was a scheduled test he's a ing knucklehead. Shouldn't be hard to quit for a month, especially when you're making millions and can retire at 30 and smoke nonstop for the rest of your life if you want.

You know JFF is already like WTF did I get myself into

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    If if was a random test I kind of feel bad for Gordon, tbh. I like to partake myself and will do so long after I've quit my other vices so I can't hate on him for blazing every now and again. Random test is tough.

If it was a scheduled test he's a ing knucklehead. Shouldn't be hard to quit for a month, especially when you're making millions and can retire at 30 and smoke nonstop for the rest of your life if you want.

You know JFF is already like WTF did I get myself into
    no, just no. even its a random test he's ing re ed given his history. its not bad luck, its not "oh gee whiz, it was random." its being a ing moron given your career

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Carolina

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Sorry, but it's ing ridiculous the NFL tests for marijuana. Roger Goodell...sidelining one of your best players for pot.

, you could make an argument that pot has medicinal properties for guys that play such a gladiator sport.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Sorry, but it's ing ridiculous the NFL tests for marijuana. Roger Goodell...sidelining one of your best players for pot.

, you could make an argument that pot has medicinal properties for guys that play such a gladiator sport.
    Fair points all around, but still can't really cut Gordon any slack when he knows better tbh

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    i remember how happy i was when i ordered my jamarcus russell jersey

last year it become this

\

i looked at this photo all sorts of wrong at first

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    no, just no. even its a random test he's ing re ed given his history. its not bad luck, its not "oh gee whiz, it was random." its being a ing moron given your career
    I get all that, and I don't disagree with you. Let's just say I empathize, because I know I'd have a tough time dealing with random tests.

Also, I know the rule is what it is, and he knew the rule and he broke it and all that, but it's really ing ridiculous. Josh Gordon is not an airline pilot or an operator of heavy machinery. I don't think there should be such severe repurcussions for marijuana use in his line of work. Weed does have some theraputical value for a guy who probably deals with pain on a regular basis. And obviously it isn't a performance-enhancing drug.

It just sucks. But they can't use this as an excuse to go 4-12 again and whine about how we didn't have Josh Gordon. They need to figure out a way to stay compe ive regardless of whether he's out there or not.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Manziel complains about collw ge station, ends up in cleveland

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Manziel complains about collw ge station, ends up in cleveland

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    the gordon suspension just turned manziel's situation from good to ty tbh. no go-to WR in a cold city for an average armed qb. good luck
    imho it made it better, he can now scramble non stop with the excuse that he has none to throw to..

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I get all that, and I don't disagree with you. Let's just say I empathize, because I know I'd have a tough time dealing with random tests.

Also, I know the rule is what it is, and he knew the rule and he broke it and all that, but it's really ing ridiculous. Josh Gordon is not an airline pilot or an operator of heavy machinery. I don't think there should be such severe repurcussions for marijuana use in his line of work. Weed does have some theraputical value for a guy who probably deals with pain on a regular basis. And obviously it isn't a performance-enhancing drug.

It just sucks. But they can't use this as an excuse to go 4-12 again and whine about how we didn't have Josh Gordon. They need to figure out a way to stay compe ive regardless of whether he's out there or not.
    Nothing personal but if you actually made the nfl and think you would have problems with rando testing, it's equally dumb. It's probably a stupid rule but you ing made the nfl. If you don't have that much self control you have some soul searching to do imo.

Also it's not Gordon's first tango with the nfl drug policy which makes it worse. Congrats to him on following Ricky Williams' footsteps

This would be his 3rd failed NFL test, after failing 2 in Baylor and 1 in Utah...
    Last edited by spurraider21; 05-10-2014 at 08:12 PM.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Signed Joe Haden to a 5 year 68 million dollar deal with 14 mil signing bonus, 22 guaranteed, and 23 in injury guarantees

i guess talks escalated once they knew they wouldn't be giving Gordon a contract

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Should the Browns try and trade for Andre Johnson? They're going to need a weapon especially if Josh Gordon is gone for the season. I don't know if it's plausible, but I would definitely like to see it happen. A solid WR for Manziel.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Good move, provided Miles can stay healthy. Guy's hamstrings made out of glass.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    i foresee several cowboys fans (mostly ags) making the switch to cleveland now

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'm not making the switch per se, but I am going to be following Cleveland now.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Prepare your anus, NFL

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    did they also start following the dolphins after Tannehill? he was a higher draft pick

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    If Austin stays healthy has been the mantra for the past few years--at least they have made an attempt on a contingency plan post-Gordon suspension. Off-Topic: The clock has started on the Khalil Mack exodus or destruction due to playing for da Raiduhhhs. Since, you know, he is reportedly signed by the Raiduhhhhs.

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    That caramel-skinned better stay healthy tbh.

Did he pull a hamstring signing the contract?

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    Makes up for '93 when Kosar went to the Cowboys and Cowboys games started getting better ratings than Browns games in NE Ohio.

My Team
    Cincinnati Bengals
    Post Count

Thread Information