My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have to admit, they had me for a second there in the first round.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We could have called the Conference finals all year long TBH, infact at the beginning of the year who did not have SA and OKC and Miami and Indy? I had this all along and here it is. You could have went to Vegas with this .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We could have called the Conference finals all year long TBH, infact at the beginning of the year who did not have SA and OKC and Miami and Indy? I had this all along and here it is. You could have went to Vegas with this .
    Its one of the reasons why I love the NFL, you just never know who is going to win the superbowl even though there are about 5 teams that usually win it all in the last decade. Its so predictable in the NBA. The NFL can give two s if their poster boys dont win it all, the NBA has to enforce a script

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    7 game series format FTW. Basically the only way to upset an opponent is to have a gigantic matchup advantage a la GSW over Mavericks in 07.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its one of the reasons why I love the NFL, you just never know who is going to win the superbowl even though there are about 5 teams that usually win it all in the last decade. Its so predictable in the NBA. The NFL can give two s if their poster boys dont win it all, the NBA has to enforce a script
    Why would they be different in that regard? Casual fans would still watch games and buy Durant jerseys even if he never wins a le. For example, see Allen Iverson...one of the most popular players ever, never won .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why would they be different in that regard? Casual fans would still watch games and buy Durant jerseys even if he never wins a le. For example, see Allen Iverson...one of the most popular players ever, never won .
    What I hear everytime you post

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeap. miami over pacers in 6 as well as thunder over spurs. heat over thunder in 5.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What I hear everytime you post

Still better than modern popular music

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Huge difference between a best-of-7 series as opposed to a single elimination format.

NFL teams have little margin for error.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, that NBA promotes one or two guys all year long with commercials and that shows you they don't care about teams. They are about Lebron and Durant.
    Still better than modern popular music
    Modern popular music is some of the worst in the history of music, hands down.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count

Why have I never seen this GIF before?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Why have I never seen this GIF before?
    Happened late last year imo. It was posted then but kinda forgotten about.

As you can probably guess, the internet made a NSFW one.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Brady and Fivehead get every call, and the vast majority of Super Bowl les have been won by the Steelers, Cowboys, Niners, Packers and Giants....

Isn't that the same people complain about with the NBA?

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Small market teams have a better chance in the other sports than in the NBA. The Carolina Hurricanes have a Stanley Cup. The Kansas City Royals have a World Series championship. Tampa has a Super Bowl win. Can you honestly say that about the NBA?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    7 game series format FTW. Basically the only way to upset an opponent is to have a gigantic matchup advantage a la GSW over Mavericks in 07.
    This seriously needs repeating. It's hard to upset a team in a seven-game series. If the NBA had one-game matchups, it would be Wiz at Heat and Clips at Spurs (and that doesn't account for first round).

Thread Information