My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This series is over and the Pacers know it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yep. heat in 6, closeout at home

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    heat in 5

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wade is such a though . Dude gimps around all game acting hurt, then starts flying around everywhere in the 4th.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Elite defense wins you championships but it doesn't mean you could win championship without offense tbh. Scoring only 2pt for the crucial last 4 minutes of the game (barring the last 40 secs something) would never happen to a champion team

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Elite defense wins you championships but it doesn't mean you could win championship without offense tbh. Scoring only 2pt for the crucial last 4 minutes of the game (barring the last 40 secs something) would never happen to a champion team
    Is it just me, or does every team seem to fold? The Mavs are the only team who knew how to close out the Heat. Do you think the Lakers of the early 2000's do this? Do you think that the Spurs teams do this? Do you think Jordan's teams would do this? Every team seem to choke against the Heat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every team had to face fixed officiating playing against the cHeat, Mavs only survived 11 because that series was pretty much fairly whistled, which was the only exception that the league gave us as a compensation for the 06' robbery.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every team had to face fixed officiating playing against the cHeat, Mavs only survived 11 because that series was pretty much fairly whistled, which was the only exception that the league gave us as a compensation for the 06' robbery.
    2013 were called fairly tbh although Ray Allen fouled Manu and bosh fouled Danny green

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gonna be over in 5 unless Vogel gets some scorers on the court. Mahinmi and Scola are terrible, gotta at least give Copeland a chance. 16 points in the second quarter did them in.

If only Evan Turner was a decent player and not a horrible albatross.

Thread Information