Page 6 of 76 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fact that Danny is playing roughly equal to or even outplaying the league MVP so far is a pretty good sign.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is desperate time for Scott Brooks... Reggie starting better work, because he basically threw Thabo under the bus... you can't recover from like that...
    guy is as bad an actor as he is a coach. I knew he was full of with his "Ibaka's not coming through that door, he's not coming through that door." such phoniness.

I'm sure this game will be a tough one, mainly because of the league's hard on for OKC. As long as the refs aren't as bad as they were in Game 5 against the Clippers, Spurs should be able to adapt. Even as bad as they were, Clippers still almost won that despite lots of terrible possessions.

Burn The Thread. Horry Hipcheck's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs just have to do what they've been saying they're doing all along - planning for this like Ibaka was always going to be on the court. If that's the case, then they should be ready. Play your game and go at Ibaka hard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

no lift in his jumper, at all

Aggieland Spurs Fan LoneStarState'sPride's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here we go with the Thundertears intro

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the spurs lose.... its on me...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Take it right around Ibaka, make him work.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anthony Slater must be a puppet for the Thunder. SB can barely get off the ground and the trainer/coach was not getting anywhere near him. Slater just prints Scott Brooks crap about no limited minutes without question?

If SB jumps out of the building in 30 minutes they flat shot him up big time. He would be just a piece of meat to the franchise if that happens.

He looks terrible in the shoot around stuff, IMHO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Abaka limping

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jackson starting. OKC will have no bench. Spurs bench need to play their best game of the playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anthony Slater must be a puppet for the Thunder. SB can barely get off the ground and the trainer/coach was not getting anywhere near him. Slater just prints Scott Brooks crap about no limited minutes without question?

If SB jumps out of the building in 30 minutes they flat shot him up big time. He would be just a piece of meat to the franchise if that happens.

He looks terrible in the shoot around stuff, IMHO.
    Put Splitter on his ass and treat him like a one-legged LMA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whats the over under on manu TO's tonight? 6?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thunder are a bunch of lying ass mother ers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap. Ibaka, clap clap, clap clap clap.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With thabo out of the starting lineup, this is TP's game to dominate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Put Splitter on his ass and treat him like a one-legged LMA.
    Adams and Collison are going to play a lot tonight. Ibaka will be fortunate to play 20 tonight the way he looked in pregame. It'll be tough still.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thunder are a bunch of lying ass mother ers.
    Playing mind games with Pop. It's amateur hour up in Methlahoma.

Aggieland Spurs Fan LoneStarState'sPride's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this Ibaka

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whats the over under on manu TO's tonight? 6?
    You're not Amused,
    It's all good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adams and Collison are going to play a lot tonight. Ibaka will be fortunate to play 20 tonight the way he looked in pregame. It'll be tough still.
    I'm really curious to see how many minutes Ibaka actually gets. Brooks apparently has no intention to limit him. We know what the Spurs offense looks like when Adams/Collison are in the paint, but Ibaka's effectiveness at shutting down the penetration remains to be seen and his spurts on the court will test Pop's game plan - and I have full faith that Pop HAS a game plan for a lineup featuring Ibaka.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They jus showed Ibaka sprintin back frm the lay up line!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing mind games with Pop. It's amateur hour up in Methlahoma.
    Yeah, bush league move by them. But good to know the team saw through the bull .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a write up on scott foster. one of the refs for tonights game.

http://www.truthabou .net/2010/03/...-the-game.html

Thread Information