Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn...did the guy tattoo that with a hammer and chisel? I've never seen bruising that bad on a tat. UGH!
    Looks painful as whatever it is.
    yall just went full re ... that photo is not my ass nor is it a brand, a tattoo, etc... it's photoshop you fools!

As Cully used to say I might be a goose but this is nothing but sauce for the gander. These Spur fans are gonna bend over and take....and they WILL like it

As a Laker die hard I manned the up and took the shots from Spur fan all year...spare me the tears please
    give us spurs fans all day, doesn't matter. in the end, your team was eliminated before the post season begin so i have no idea how you can you talk but whatever. btw, LA spent a ton on a none participating rapist role player who sucks the life (and dough) out of that organization and all the while the fans blow this dude thinking he's the messiah.

you live in a fantasy land man all inside your head. you aren't this playboy, rich, etc dude you claim to be because if you were your time would be better spent then it currently is (24x7 on ST). i mean, if this is your life and you are down to waste it online creating a persona you will never live and trying to make those who don't know you believe the hype, then so be it. we are all en led to happiness even if you have to lie to yourself to be happy. god bless kool!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

you live in a fantasy land man all inside your head. you aren't this playboy, rich, etc dude you claim to be because if you were your time would be better spent then it currently is (24x7 on ST). i mean, if this is your life and you are down to waste it online creating a persona you will never live and trying to make those who don't know you believe the hype, then so be it. we are all en led to happiness even if you have to lie to yourself to be happy. god bless kool!
    First things first that is your ass fool...stop lying.....secondly stop being jelly... just cuz you're poor white trash and can't understand it is not my problem

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First things first that is your ass fool...stop lying.....secondly stop being jelly... just cuz you're poor white trash and can't understand it is not my problem
    You better be here when we ring..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    my point is... most of you cling to that number underneath the team you support in an attempt to point out how relevant yall are, well i don't. that number means nothing to me, if anything it reminds me just how much time i've wasted here. it hasn't been a complete waste, i've met a couple cool people and have had bball discussions in the past but overall it's been a waste of time.

you must think 10k is a milestone but i think it's de-evolution... by spending so much time here, in days past, i have wasted my potential for other things of greater value.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just cuz you're poor white trash and can't understand it is not my problem
    poor white trash huh? what cons utes such a label as so kool? then you're nothing but poor black trash that sports fake oakleys and wears flea market mj jackets.

do tell how you came to that conclusion of myself? i'm very intrigued.

i really don't want to turn this into another me thread but i can see its slippery slope already.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    poor white trash huh? what cons utes such a label as so kool? then you're nothing but poor black trash that sports fake oakleys and wears flea market mj jackets.

do tell how you came to that conclusion of myself? i'm very intrigued.

i really don't want to turn this into another me thread but i can see its slippery slope already.
    Calf and Ass tats bro is a dead-give-away.....plus look at that ty environment you were in in that photo....that's straight trailer trash bro

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Calf and Ass tats bro is a dead-give-away.....plus look at that ty environment you were in in that photo....that's straight trailer trash bro
    if anything, that might be your ass that was photoshopped. i mean, we all know you're a huge liar so maybe you're not black, maybe you are just good ol white trash. it would make sense, someone reaching out for attention online that hates his real life, creates new iden y online as a successful black man knee deep in pussy. makes sense to me.

as for that room, hotel in austin. it was my bday so i went and got tattooed and partied til i couldn't party anymore. i'll never understand the fascination with my legs by some of the macho males here on ST. i understand some think it's dumb to get a spur tattooed, let alone 2 spurs tattooed but to each their own. some don't like tattoos and i get that too but the beauty of it is you don't have to get tattooed if it's not for you. i just think it's hilarious how one photo could stir this site up into a backlash frenzy when it's not a big deal to begin with. my legs are almost completely covered in tattoo's these days btw. spurs all over them! that's the only tattoo i'll get, a spur. lol!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    if anything, that might be your ass that was photoshopped. i mean, we all know you're a huge liar so maybe you're not black, maybe you are just good ol white trash. it would make sense, someone reaching out for attention online that hates his real life, creates new iden y online as a successful black man knee deep in pussy. makes sense to me.

as for that room, hotel in austin. it was my bday so i went and got tattooed and partied til i couldn't party anymore. i'll never understand the fascination with my legs by some of the macho males here on ST. i understand some think it's dumb to get a spur tattooed, let alone 2 spurs tattooed but to each their own. some don't like tattoos and i get that too but the beauty of it is you don't have to get tattooed if it's not for you. i just think it's hilarious how one photo could stir this site up into a backlash frenzy when it's not a big deal to begin with. my legs are almost completely covered in tattoo's these days btw. spurs all over them! that's the only tattoo i'll get, a spur. lol!
    Stop emo'ing and posting like a ..I don't give a just tell me how many pounds of Serge Sausage you want tonight

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop emo'ing and posting like a ..I don't give a just tell me how many pounds of Serge Sausage you want tonight
    emo'ing? lol! you take selfies and talk a big game, stop got'ing and posting like a ...i don't give a just tell me how it feels to be a lie, in life and on the net

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you mean like these:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there's gotta be something said of dude's who search the net for photo's of a dude's ass, spends time photoshopping it and then saving it to post over and over again. truly not my ass, so lol is on you you fruity bas s! same goes for saving a photo of my legs. if you quack like a duck you must be gay!

The Defense doesn't rest Manu'sMagicalLeftHand's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The problem when the cook is a got, is that his ass starts craving for the sausage he's supposed to serve.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you ready for tonight...what kinda sauce you want on your Serge?

Is it 2 for 1 to return to the NBA Finals?

Code:
    NO PLAYER MIN  FG FGA 3P 3PA FT FTA OR DR TOT A PF ST TO BS PTS
    9  Ibaka  27:21 3 10  0  0   0   0   0  2  2  2  2  1  0 2  6
    How's the Laker offseason shaping up?

Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another game like tonight and it looks like you will have to swallow your sausage inventory....

Last edited by Biernutz; 05-30-2014 at 01:33 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Matt Bonner prefers baby carrots.

It's funny 'cause it works in many different ways.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sweet and y here pls
    Are you SO stupid that you dont even realize that you just requested another dudes pipe, or are you just that flamey?

Thread Information