My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate him as much as I hate any player in the league, but he's having an elite playoff run, and he has been better than Durant throughout the playoffs, tbh..

Lebron has by far the best numbers in the playoffs, but Westbrook has the 2nd best overall metrics during the playoffs, along with being OKC's leader and playing solid defense for most of this run, too..he has outplayed Chris Paul and dominated Tony Parker..

If OKC fails to make the Finals with arguably 2 of the 3 best players in the league, is it a bigger indictment on Durant or Scott Brooks, tbh?..

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Scotty is worse than 2011 Erik Spoelstra, and he's had Durant/Westbrook for 5 ing years now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hear Durant has acne and is rather unattractive...any thoughts on that, OP?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed, T-Refs go as the Chimp goes. He's without a doubt the engine and the Alpha on that made team. I'm glad he was spotted leaving the AT&T center tonight losing his lunch:

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Agreed, T-Refs go as the Chimp goes. He's without a doubt the engine and the Alpha on that made team. I'm glad he was spotted leaving the AT&T center tonight losing his lunch:

Wasn't funny the first 5 times you posted that, why would it be now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get ready to join your new home in a few days: http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Westchimp stops with the mental errors and his knee holds up, he's easily the best PG in the game tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Scotty is worse than 2011 Erik Spoelstra, and he's had Durant/Westbrook for 5 ing years now.
    It's pretty crazy that Brooks has lasted this long in an era where coaches get killed for everything, tbh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His game 4 performance was Jordan-esque. I'd say they have 2 of the top 5 players in the league, but they have no true point guard, a weak supporting cast, and sub-par coaching strategy. Those other factors are enough to drag them down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    staying in games to pad his stats against spurs scrubs who get a whole quarter?

Is there no one else? AchillesHeel's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Westbrook & KD have been pretty equal, tbh...neither have had a "monster" run

Russ hasn't been very efficient at shooting the ball and his WS/48 is .170 & his PER is 24, which is just all-star-ish.

KD is leading the Playoffs in scoring while having a decent 57%TS, Russ has been better on the defensive end and his playmaking has been exceptional in some of these games, but overall OKC isn't winning unless everyone plays well. This is not the case of Shaq/Kobe, where Kobe has to let Shaq be the man in order for the Lakers to win, this is about everyone stepping up. One player does not win a series against a superior team with HCA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Westbrook is scary-good when he's honed in on the defensive end. Dude can easily be the best defensive point guard of the generation if he continues to apply himself there. With how freakish his athleticism is, good defense generates easy buckets for him. He can easily switch onto some 2-guards as well

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's good on defense for this series, but lets be honest... on offense when you chuck up 1000 shots, you're eventually going to get on a hot streak for a couple games. Stop sucking his .

Transition 3 Willbreaker Captivus's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is on Scott, no doubt in my mind.
    The fact that OKC has no bench is not because the bench players cant play, is because they DONT play.
    You cant expect Lamb and PJ3 to play at a high level when they dont even see meanigfull minutes during the RS.
    Im 100% sure both of those players would get minutes in the Spurs, and actually make a difference.
    Is on Scott.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree, Scott is just a real-life Justin Hammer tbh.

Get Buckets
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

dumb. haven't you already posted that once?

you should've just bumped the original post if you wanted us to see it again instead of hiding it behind a generic basketball opinion

PRESSURE MAKES DIAMONDS
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate him as much as I hate any player in the league, but he's having an elite playoff run, and he has been better than Durant throughout the playoffs, tbh..

Lebron has by far the best numbers in the playoffs, but Westbrook has the 2nd best overall metrics during the playoffs, along with being OKC's leader and playing solid defense for most of this run, too..he has outplayed Chris Paul and dominated Tony Parker..

If OKC fails to make the Finals with arguably 2 of the 3 best players in the league, is it a bigger indictment on Durant or Scott Brooks, tbh?..
    Who knew,

that 10 fake freebies a game,

on top of getting away

with numerous loose ball fouls

"on steals,"

improves your metrics.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's having a good run, not great though. He's shooting 42%(down from the RS), but shooting more shots per game and his FTA are up from 6.4 to 8.1.

Thread Information