My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Helping out Popovich with getting Ibaka away from the basket. That was a good idea. Screw him for getting Popovich to change his lineup. Seriously what does Reggie Miller have against the Thunder? Is he getting paid by the Spurs?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no, but he does talk a load of though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    funny, coz he can't stop sucking OKC ... at some point Kerr had to basically tell him to take it down a notch...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm assuming this was a response from one of them honkies on thunder forum?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    funny, coz he can't stop sucking OKC ... at some point Kerr had to basically tell him to take it down a notch...
    Kerr was just asking Reggie to save his breath so Kerr could get some OKC love in

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this

Believe.
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    LOL is this got for real? It is clear to me you haven't watched a single nba game since your stain mavs won in 2011.

LOL thinking Reggie likes the Spurs even one little bit. cute

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The Thunder's next adjustment. Put Ibaka on Duncan. Ibaka able to hang around the rim again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Thunder's next adjustment. Put Ibaka on Duncan. Ibaka able to hang around the rim again.
    That leaves Durant covering Diaw.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    That leaves Durant covering Diaw.
    Or you can start Collison on Diaw. Thus not going too small.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or you can start Collison on Diaw. Thus not going too small.
    Then you lose some offense. Keep trying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs started their scrub, Thunder should start Perry Jones, dude is just so awful.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kerr and reggie were gushing all over OKC in the first half bc they knew a SAS blowout was coming, so they had to get all their compliments about athleticism and heart in before they could transition to SAS' classiness
    They? Who's they? Reggie was still slob-knobbing Westbrook until the end of the 3rd when they pulled him, while the Spurs were busy being up 25

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's a lot wrong with that. It takes Ibaka out of help position on PnRs. Right now, he just has a long closeout. If he's on Duncan, OKC pretty much has to commit to switching the 1/5 PnR if they want Serge to guard the paint. That leaves Westbrook on Tim. The other thing it does is makes Ibaka guard Duncan in the post with no real weak-side help. Serge is not a good post player.

Essentially, that adjustment would give both Parker and Duncan favorable matchups. I'd rather OKC let those two try to beat them rather than Green or Diaw on the road.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ChImpbaka gets too much credit for his defense. He's a great weak side defender, but poor to mediocre low post defender. , even Diaw was able to score on him in the post. Duncan would eat his lunch knowing there's no else behind ChImpbaka to block his shot.

OKC could start Adams at C, but I don't know if he would be anymore effective than Porkins when Bonner/Diaw are drawing ChImpbabka out of the paint.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Didn't work too well. Duncan too crafty for Ibaka.

Thread Information