My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    his re ed quote is looking less and less re ed after he Three-peats (© pat) this year.

()

with how many will he end up if all is said and done ?
    Last edited by UNCLE-DREW; 06-02-2014 at 04:29 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    depends on wade and bosh would need to sacrifice pay since they are approaching tosb territory and heat needing to surround kang

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He'll probably ring 4 or 5 total times before he retires. I don't think he will capsize Jordan's count nor will he win as much as others. He will end his career in Cleveland and that will halter the possibilities of him to win more, as well as the league getting more compe ion in the east (inevitably, it has to happen sooner or later).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBron will only finish with 3 rings, and he isn't winning this season.

And he still looks re ed as for The Decision and the claiming over 7 les . He will not even get halfway to 8.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    It's amazing that LeBron's haters STILL don't realize that he was joking and trying to amp up the crowd with that comment, not seriously guaranteeing 7 championships

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBron will only finish with 3 rings, and he isn't winning this season.

And he still looks re ed as for The Decision and the claiming over 7 les . He will not even get halfway to 8.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's amazing that LeBron's haters STILL don't realize that he was joking and trying to amp up the crowd with that comment, not seriously guaranteeing 7 championships

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we know he wasn't guaranteeing 7 championships. he even SAID "not 7"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't hate LeBron, and it was still an extremely re ed, unprofessional comment. Very childish that you don't hear pro athletes typically saying since it shows a massive lack of respect for every other player in the league.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    we know he wasn't guaranteeing 7 championships. he even SAID "not 7"
    Philo
    I don't hate LeBron, and it was still an extremely re ed, unprofessional comment. Very childish that you don't hear pro athletes typically saying since it shows a massive lack of respect for every other player in the league.
    Just off the top of my head I can remember Shaq and D-Rose legitimately guaranteeing championships without getting any of the criticism LeBron gets for joking about it....

Kirby guaranteed he would immediately be the best player in the league and lead the league in scoring before his rookie season, and it was all swept under the rug by Media when he was inevitably wrong

thank you
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rumor is timmy guaranteed a le up 5 last year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Philo

Just off the top of my head I can remember Shaq and D-Rose legitimately guaranteeing championships without getting any of the criticism LeBron gets for joking about it....

Kirby guaranteed he would immediately be the best player in the league and lead the league in scoring before his rookie season, and it was all swept under the rug by Media when he was inevitably wrong
    Shaq was a for saying that too tbh. More dumb basketball players being unprofessional. As for Rose, I don't remember him guaranteeing a le. I do remember him saying, "Who's to say I couldn't be MVP?" though during the offseason before he won it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Shaq was a for saying that too tbh. More dumb basketball players being unprofessional. As for Rose, I don't remember him guaranteeing a le. I do remember him saying, "Who's to say I couldn't be MVP?" though during the offseason before he won it.
    Gangbanger guaranteeing multiple les:

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/e...48484/31472075

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a . D. Rose - 5 points

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He went on to say 'Its going to be easy, we might as well have Riley dress up with us"

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    He went on to say 'Its going to be easy, we might as well have Riley dress up with us"
    No, his exact words to follow it up were "we believe we can win multiple championships if we take care of business and do it the right way".... that's not even a guarantee or a specific number of championships

I've never seen a group of haters reach harder to criticize any other athlete like LeBron haters do with the Kang

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4 at most. Could be done with 2 if Miami breaks up this summer.

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I can see Lebron winning about 5 rings, maybe 6.

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then he has a low self esteem. 3 hall of famers in their prime, adding a 4th aging HOF should equal atleast 3+ Rings.

How many les James retires with depends on whose nut sack he grabs a hold of next.

Soft Like Twinkie Filling Juggity's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rumor is timmy guaranteed a le up 5 last year
    nah brother

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No, his exact words to follow it up were "we believe we can win multiple championships if we take care of business and do it the right way".... that's not even a guarantee or a specific number of championships

I've never seen a group of haters reach harder to criticize any other athlete like LeBron haters do with the Kang
    It happens, at the end of the day all these guys are multi bagillionaires and their lives are ing awesome. It's only re s like all of us here trying to prove whose greater

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Not a 4peat this season courtesy of my Mavs, ass . Hope the Spurs sweep the out of Superfriends. I hope the Spurs win every game by at least 20 points with them winning game 4 by at least 40.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Not a 4peat this season courtesy of my Mavs, ass . Hope the Spurs sweep the out of Superfriends. I hope the Spurs win every game by at least 20 points with them winning game 4 by at least 40.
    keep hoping.. brought you already much this season right

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4th peat is already within grasp save a major injury or terrorist attack in 2015 tbh

I say they go for lucky #7 and achieve it with relaxed ease

congrats Heat

Thread Information