Kobe: 5
    Duncan: 4

Eat Sleep, Kobe 5.
    all of a sudden you are so active after hiding like that pussy culburn

milk it while it lasts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean that with every ounce of energy in me. My Lakers blow ass!!! My Raiders have played like es for so many years I don't even bother reppin them. People laugh when you say you're a Raider fan. My Dodgers... meh... who cares. My Kings... well, not a big hockey fan so I can't even enjoy their success. This feeling I have is a horrible one. I'd rather go broke than have this feeling. I'd rather go without eating than continue this misery. I'd rather pay my debts to the suckas on this board than to continue this torture. Clippa fan... Houston fan... Thunda fan... Blaza fan... how do you guys continue life? I'm serious... I mean I have a great life... pocket full of cash and pussy on tap, yet my nights end in frustration. How do you other losers cope???

Sincerely,

Luva
    I'm not a loser so I cannot be more specific, but it soothes me mentally to know I am not a stain on the fabric of society by being a dune cricket, terrorist looking anime worshiping got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not a loser so I cannot be more specific, but it soothes me mentally to know I am not a stain on the fabric of society by being a dune cricket, terrorist looking anime worshiping got.

Why do you have so much hate built up in you?

Der Führer!
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    "anime worshiping got"? That's quite clever by your standards. Ha, ha.

Thread Information