Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean that with every ounce of energy in me. My Lakers blow ass!!! My Raiders have played like es for so many years I don't even bother reppin them. People laugh when you say you're a Raider fan. My Dodgers... meh... who cares. My Kings... well, not a big hockey fan so I can't even enjoy their success. This feeling I have is a horrible one. I'd rather go broke than have this feeling. I'd rather go without eating than continue this misery. I'd rather pay my debts to the suckas on this board than to continue this torture. Clippa fan... Houston fan... Thunda fan... Blaza fan... how do you guys continue life? I'm serious... I mean I have a great life... pocket full of cash and pussy on tap, yet my nights end in frustration. How do you other losers cope???

Sincerely,

Luva

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    About Ghost_of_Gashir
    Biography
    A bitter Asian male muddling his way through life. But damn if I don't look sexy doing it.
    Ever bang an entire bachelorette party, baby?
    Interests
    Staring at you through your bedroom window. Don't worry, I don't take pictures.
    Occupation
    I work for the government. This is where you laugh.
    Favorite Character(s)
    Yondaime, Akatsuki, Naruto, Obito, Gaara
    Favorite Episode/Chapter
    Episode:
    Chapter: 134

Der Führer!
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Kobe: 5
    Duncan: 4

Eat Sleep, Kobe 5.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You brought this on yourself not paying me and Deadly our money.

Karma, .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe: 5
    Duncan: 4

Eat Sleep, Kobe 5.

I know, I know, but the seems so ancient. It's just this time of the year is always our time to have fun. Lord knows I'm rooting for that pussy James. I guess I'll feel a little better in about two weeks when this board sinks into a great depression.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You brought this on yourself not paying me and Deadly our money.

Karma, .
    Me stiffing you two pussies has nothing to do with it. I had every intention of paying but the senior Cully said, "not one ing dime!!!" It's his karma not mine.

Der Führer!
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Me stiffing you two pussies has nothing to do with it. I had every intention of paying but the senior Cully said, "not one ing dime!!!" It's his karma not mine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know, I know, but the seems so ancient. It's just this time of the year is always our time to have fun. Lord knows I'm rooting for that pussy James. I guess I'll feel a little better in about two weeks when this board sinks into a great depression.
    Quit being a and face reality. No matter who wins this series, your Kobe loving ass loses.

Spurs win, we're without the doubt the best franchise of the post-Jordan era. Duncan ties Kirby, likely winning another Finals MVP, and goes down as the greater player.

Heat win, their franchise is one ring from tying the Lakers count in the post-Jordan era. James is probably vaulted to 2nd or 3rd greatest ever. Media won't give a about 5>3. They'll focus on James being the only wing to three peat since Jordan and his winning 3 straight Finals MVPs.

Either way, Kobe and the post-Jordan Lakers become an afterthought.

You should just give up basketball for the foreseeable future.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quit being a and face reality. No matter who wins this series, your Kobe loving ass loses.

Spurs win, we're without the doubt the best franchise of the post-Jordan era. Duncan ties Kirby, likely winning another Finals MVP, and goes down as the greater player.

Heat win, their franchise is one ring from tying the Lakers count in the post-Jordan era. James is probably vaulted to 2nd or 3rd greatest ever. Media won't give a about 5>3. They'll focus on James being the only wing to three peat since Jordan and his winning 3 straight Finals MVPs.

Midnight bullying s down low

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Only thing true about this post is that you finally admit that Duncan is swinging for Kobe's nuts. James has a long way to go to even be mentioned with Kobe. Let's keep this in mind... Kobe went back2back in Lebron's era. He three-peated and went back2back in Jim's era. We will never let you forget the stain of the Olympics, never defending your le, and 6. We will never let James forget the most classless free agency in sports history when he basically said, "I'm not good enough to attract FA's to Cleveland... let me run to Miami. The choke job against Dallas and needing the Spurs to totally collapse to win his second le. When its all said and done Kobe has a top 5 legacy at this point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only thing true about this post is that you finally admit that Duncan is swinging for Kobe's nuts. James has a long way to go to even be mentioned with Kobe. Let's keep this in mind... Kobe went back2back in Lebron's era. He three-peated and went back2back in Jim's era. We will never let you forget the stain of the Olympics, never defending your le, and 6. We will never let James forget the most classless free agency in sports history when he basically said, "I'm not good enough to attract FA's to Cleveland... let me run to Miami. The choke job against Dallas and needing the Spurs to totally collapse to win his second le. When its all said and done Kobe has a top 5 legacy at this point.
    You know my opinion on Kirby vs Duncan. I'm talking from a Media/Espn perspective, which I know you take as gospel.

Also, you can't throw stones at James for bolting to greener pastures when Kobe did the exact same thing on draft day, crying his way onto the Lakers (who were stacked at that point with Shaq, Eddie Jones, Nick Van Exel, etc).

Lebron was dragging along Mo Williams when Kobe "repeated in his era." Kobe never went through James, so that's irrelevant. And like it or not, Kobe will never get lead dog credit for the 3 peat (and he shouldn't). Those were Shaq's teams.

Kobe's legacy is fringe top 10 right now. Only 2 Finals MVPs and inferior overall stats to the other greats of his era (Shaq, Duncan, James, and even Dirk )

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

Son, Kirby already became an afterthought everywhere except here and LG.... aside from that, he's only known for being a washed-up, overpaid, crybaby chucker and starring in a gay sex tape

By the time LeBron retires, it'll be "Kobe who?"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Son, Kirby already became an afterthought everywhere except here and LG.... aside from that, he's only known for being a washed-up, overpaid, crybaby chucker and starring in a gay sex tape

Clipper fan should slap himself if he ever utters the word bandwagon again.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Clipper fan should slap himself if he ever utters the word bandwagon again.
    This is rich, coming from a Lakerfan....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is rich, coming from a Lakerfan....
    It's even richer coming from Agent Zero whose only pulls for LeBron to surpass Kobe Agent Zero

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    It's even richer coming from Agent Zero whose only pulls for LeBron to surpass Kobe Agent Zero
    Wilford's sugar must be low with all his butthurt lately....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know my opinion on Kirby vs Duncan. I'm talking from a Media/Espn perspective, which I know you take as gospel.

Also, you can't throw stones at James for bolting to greener pastures when Kobe did the exact same thing on draft day, crying his way onto the Lakers (who were stacked at that point with Shaq, Eddie Jones, Nick Van Exel, etc).

Lebron was dragging along Mo Williams when Kobe "repeated in his era." Kobe never went through James, so that's irrelevant. And like it or not, Kobe will never get lead dog credit for the 3 peat (and he shouldn't). Those were Shaq's teams.

Kobe's legacy is fringe top 10 right now. Only 2 Finals MVPs and inferior overall stats to the other greats of his era (Shaq, Duncan, James, and even Dirk )

The Spurs have been Parker's team since 2007. Kobe has more hardware and he's up head to head... with and without Shaq. If you want to toss MVP''s in there then I'll throw Kobe's 4 all-star MVP's in there. You all claim that Lebron is such a great team player, yet no one would go play with him. I got Kobe as lead dog in four of his five les. Shaq hogged the glory, but Kobe was the go to guy... period.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The Clippas were never a thought to begin with.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs have been Parker's team since 2007. Kobe has more hardware and he's up head to head... with and without Shaq. If you want to toss MVP''s in there then I'll throw Kobe's 4 all-star MVP's in there. You all claim that Lebron is such a great team player, yet no one would go play with him. I got Kobe as lead dog in four of his five les. Shaq hogged the glory, but Kobe was the go to guy... period.

Now you're just trolling.

This is why we all missed you. It's always fun backing your ass into corner in a basketball debate and seeing what stupid you'll come up with.

As for Lebron, they went to Miami to play with him. Even Big Z followed him down there. No one wanted to play in in' Cleveland.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Now you're just trolling.

This is why we all missed you. It's always fun backing your ass into corner in a basketball debate and seeing what stupid you'll come up with.

As for Lebron, they went to Miami to play with him. Even Big Z followed him down there. No one wanted to play in in' Cleveland.

MVP's are not legit to begin with. Kobe is the most despised superstar of all time... or at least one of them. power bottoming that white pussy up in Denver set him at odds with all of the honkies in the media. He was lucky to even ring again after that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was lucky to even ring again after that.
    You got one thing right: MVPau

Der Führer!
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    And absolutely Lover is right. Kobe was the top dog by '01.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And absolutely Lover is right. Kobe was the top dog by '01.
    Nah. '04 is when he snatched the reigns from Shaq and proceeded to shoot like 35% in the Finals, singlehandedly losing a le in the process.

Still one of the worst Finals performances in NBA history.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah. '04 is when he snatched the reigns from Shaq and proceeded to shoot like 35% in the Finals, singlehandedly losing a le in the process.

Still one of the worst Finals performances in NBA history.
    And 17% from 3 on almost 5 attempts per game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe went back2back in Lebron's era.
    lets not forget how the nba gifted those trips to the finals so they could relive the past rivalries of la and boston. now that's real talk!

Thread Information