Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I guess you don't know the definition of back to back, you ing . Can't blame you much, Duncan never went back to back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    didnt kirby went b2b in the bathroom?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He already did no lakers did before him, lead the team to miss two playoffs in non consecutive season.
    The only other laker star to miss more than one playoffs was Gail Goodrich.
    I guess you don't know the definition of back to back, you ing . Can't blame you much, Duncan never went back to back.
    Learn to read.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why don't you post in that Ibaka thread? I thought you died because you respond to everything I quote, but not that one despite me mentioning you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's Kobe's resume minus the triangle offense?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kobe's legacy will only get better as time goes on.....that's the fact with all HOF players. All players have off years due to injury or other aspects out of their control, coaching changes, other teammates being hurt etc. This is the truth in the NBA. We judge players on team accomplishments like they're not mutally exclusive to indvidual accolades.
    I will say this...what TD, POP, TP, and MANU have done in the league the last 14 years is remarkable in consistency and longevity. Each of those players on different teams, in other cities with different systems may invidividually have had better #'s. Possibly winning a le with other players. However it's amazing what they have accomplished. It shows that if a system is sustained long enough it will have gains.

Thread Information