My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They dragged it out of him to get some juicy story, he finally gave one. He said he approached Kobe to talk about off topic stuff like football early into Smush's Laker career and Kobe told him to not talk to him because you don't have the accolades to talk to me yet. Alpha male doing alpha male things

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe is a POS teammate and is lucky his team had superior talent being supported by team willing to pay way over the tax.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Implying that an omega-male role player like Kirby is an "alpha male"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I heard the story years ago it's old news but it does remind me of how much Kobe and I are alike...just like this elbow to Sasha:

Get Buckets
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    picking on the team's whipping boy and having it filmed so he can look like a tough guy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's not alpha behaviour, tbh..that's sociopathic, antisocial behaviour from a that is known not to have any friends, according to most people that have been around him.. , his own parents hate him..

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    That's not alpha behaviour, tbh..that's sociopathic, antisocial behaviour from a that is known not to have any friends, according to most people that have been around him.. , his own parents hate him..
    So true.... if Kirby didn't get NBA-player genes passed down to him from his father, he'd basically be Gaycob

My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    Doesn't Smush Parker weigh in at around 250+ Pounds nowadays?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Implying that an omega-male role player like Kirby is an "alpha male"
    I'm just clowning, Kobe is well known as a horrible teammate. I love the guys game in his prime, but the older he gets the more clear it is how horrible of a person he is behind closed doors.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm just clowning, Kobe is well known as a horrible teammate. I love the guys game in his prime, but the older he gets the more clear it is how horrible of a person he is behind closed doors.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They dragged it out of him to get some juicy story, he finally gave one. He said he approached Kobe to talk about off topic stuff like football early into Smush's Laker career and Kobe told him to not talk to him because you don't have the accolades to talk to me yet. Alpha male doing alpha male things
    Alpha male being the cancer of an organization to the point where even a transient coach won't sign on. We're talking about a guy who's coached half the teams in the league and is now coaching a college that won't ever see a national championship because of their schedule. Dude wouldn't go to LA because he knows the next coach will have to try to fit Kobe into the system, take orders from Kobe, and get Kobe shots and still try to win games despite of Kobe. No one would want that Job, even Mike fired himself.

SA fan since 03 playoffs spursparker9's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least Kobe didn't punch Parker in the face like Jordan did to Kerr/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alpha male being the cancer of an organization to the point where even a transient coach won't sign on. We're talking about a guy who's coached half the teams in the league and is now coaching a college that won't ever see a national championship because of their schedule. Dude wouldn't go to LA because he knows the next coach will have to try to fit Kobe into the system, take orders from Kobe, and get Kobe shots and still try to win games despite of Kobe. No one would want that Job, even Mike fired himself.

Not to mention he'll take the ALL the blame for old broken Kobe not winning chips his last few years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Truth nuke tbh.

Garnett also does like this on a daily basis. Pekins too. "Im the silverback here"

these rookies think this is something new

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Didn't Smush tell this story like 5 years ago?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was Kwame.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably because Smush Parker would have stomped him out if that happened tbh. This is the same Kirby that got punked by Reggie Miller

Thread Information