My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Stupid cliff jumping and supers ious s.

Believe.
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    As oposed to the circle jerk down here with proclaiming the series being over in 2 games.

All I know is that all these dumb threads will provide for some quality bumping later on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There isn't really a meltdown upstairs, tbh, stupid thread..

The OKC series provided worse meltdowns, for instance..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tbh, its the finals. It's warranted for a fan base to be nervous as , especially against Lebronze

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No meltdown??

Theres s asking for the mods to delete their accounts. In otherword they want eutanasia

the funniest thing is mods are nowhere to be seen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when Spurs "best" player is showing signs of pussy tearing, Spursfans feel nervous. Duncan will once again have to put the team on his shoulders.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when Spurs "best" player is showing signs of pussy tearing, Spursfans feel nervous. Duncan will once again have to put the team on his shoulders.
    I sure hope so cause you know damn well Manu aint. bleeds Heat colors

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was only 1 poster..it's been pretty mild, so far..

You've seen what SpursTalk meltdowns look like, they're pretty historic, tbh..

If the Spurs lose game 3, you'll probably see a real meltdown..if they lose both games 3 and 4, it's probably the end of SpursTalk IMO..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Spurs lose game 3, you'll probably see a real meltdown..if they lose both games 3 and 4, it's probably the end of SpursTalk IMO..
    If game 6 last year didn't end Spurstalk. Nothing will tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing will top last year's game 6 result, but I think this year would finish SpursTalk, since Duncan is likely to retire if the Spurs lose IMO..

When Duncan retires, most of these fans will cease to give a about the Spurs..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was only 1 poster..it's been pretty mild, so far..

You've seen what SpursTalk meltdowns look like, they're pretty historic, tbh..

Last year was a in' shot in the gut, but this year has been one of the best Spurs' seasons ever, even if we don't get over the Heat hump.

The way the team responded after the tragedy of game 6 is nothing short of amazing. They had enough mental for ude to capture the league's best record, defeated their nemesis OKC on the road in the WCF, and make it back to the Finals, going through the toughest Western Conference in years.

Just too bad the best player since Jordan at has peak has to be there waiting in the Finals. Be nice if we could get a team like the Magic with a young Dwight Coward and Hedo Turkoglu as the best wing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I fully agree, it's been an amazing season, and if the Spurs win the le, it would be arguably the most impressive le in league history..

When Duncan is done, the fanbase and organization is done, though..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing will top last year's game 6 result, but I think this year would finish SpursTalk, since Duncan is likely to retire if the Spurs lose IMO..

When Duncan retires, most of these fans will cease to give a about the Spurs..
    Spurstalk will continue to exist as Spurs keep drafting good international players IMO. the moment the international fans leave, this forum will be a wasteland

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the meltdown was worse after OKC won games 3 and 4 tbh... we haven't seen anything yet

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I fully agree, it's been an amazing season, and if the Spurs win the le, it would be arguably the most impressive le in league history..

I think you're speaking for yourself on that one, since Duncan is probably the reason you follow the Spurs.

There were enough fans before him, they'll continue after he's gone. He won't even get his proper respect until later, but it will happen.

Only thing that could destroy the Spurs imo, is if Texas is so full of illegals, the team might have to move in the chance that SA becomes a third world hole.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

How so?

The Spurs have the most respected organization in the league and are always on the cutting edge of scouting, system philosophy and scouting. I really do believe the league is undergoing a paradigm shift and you'll start to see more players choose teams on the basis of their front office rather than how many night clubs are in the city.

In 2015, we can actually make a push for Durant, and it actually wouldn't surprise me to see him sign. It's something of a long shot, but possible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm assuming Pop leaves with Duncan..

If Pop remains, the Spurs will be fine, but if he's gone, which is my assumption, I can't see them succeeding, tbh..the organization is great and they have some intelligent people in the front office, but Pop is the main attraction to potential free agents, etc..

Pop doesn't seem like the type of dude that wants to continue coaching forever..I fully believe he will depart when Duncan is gone..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How so?

The Spurs have the most respected organization in the league and are always on the cutting edge of scouting, system philosophy and scouting. I really do believe the league is undergoing a paradigm shift and you'll start to see more players choose teams on the basis of their front office rather than how many night clubs are in the city.

In 2015, we can actually make a push for Durant, and it actually wouldn't surprise me to see him sign. It's something of a long shot, but possible.
    I've said the same on here before. He still visits UT, seems to like the area a lot and I imagine he respects the Spurs. I think he would seriously consider it, so will MVPau. Biggest obstacle for Durant is I don't think he wants to be that guy to piss off the Thunderfans, which is commendable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , but Pop is the main attraction to potential free agents,
    no

The organization is build well top to bottom. The owner is probably the best owner in sports. Then you have RC. etc etc

Pop is just a step in the ladder imo

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Why would you want that beta male? He'd be LeClip's anyway

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's no free agent that gives a about Peter Holt or RC Buford, tbh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's no free agent that gives a about Peter Holt or RC Buford, tbh..
    but they care about the "organization"

thinking they sign cause of Pop

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, to be fair, no Free Agent has even really wanted to join the Spurs, even with Pop..

But ya, Pop is easily the face of the organization and the main attraction..I don't even think its debatable, tbh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, to be fair, no Free Agent has even really wanted to join the Spurs, even with Pop..

But ya, Pop is easily the face of the organization and the main attraction..I don't even think its debatable, tbh..
    no need to argue imo

it's public domain that Spurs are the best organization in Sports. Smart players will sign there, not to ring but to enhance their careers imo.

hopefully there will be fruitful international prospects in the next few years

Thread Information