Banned
    My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For sure, heat can win game 4 as much as the Spurs could. Anything can still happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would not be worried either, win game 4 you are fully back in the series, lose it then it's over. I as a Spurs fan feel the Heat will respond and play alot better at home, just gald the Spurs got HC back as a fan. I hope they can steal game 4 from the Heat but it will be tough.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should be a little concerned. The series is not over, by far, but by no reason should you be comfortable with how lackluster the Heat performed.

Believe.
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    You should be a little concerned. The series is not over, by far, but by no reason should you be comfortable with how lackluster the Heat performed.
    This.

Specially since it's become pretty clear who the dominant team in this series is....thus far.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the series is far from over, but the spurs absolutely HAD to take one of the games in miami, so it feels damn good to get that out of the way in game 3 with a chance to really stomp on their throats with a win in game 4

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Heat have not dominated any game in this series, the only game they won was by 2 as a consequence of our ty free throw shooting — I'd be worried if I were a Heat fan.
    Last edited by dg7md; 06-11-2014 at 05:44 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    remember nba wants this series over b4 WC, they dont want to battle tv ratings since the next deal is up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the series is far from over, but the spurs absolutely HAD to take one of the games in miami, so it feels damn good to get that out of the way in game 3 with a chance to really stomp on their throats with a win in game 4
    Refs will do absolutely everything in their power to make sure the Heat wins game 4. Book it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    stop ing about the refs before the game starts

Thread Information