......wins the NCAA 110hh in a sizzlin' 13.16 that is the fastest time in the world. And the guy is just a freshman and.....white!!!!!!!!!

Jerry Tarr was a two time NCAA 110 winner and ran on an NCAA WR 4x1 team while at Oregon, also played for the Denver Broncos, he was also white.

Rod Woodson Purdue
    Willie Gault Tennessee
    Earl Mcullouch USC
    Richmond Flowers Tennessee...white.

the best hurdler/footballers. Renaldo Nehemiah wasn't really a footballer.
    Last edited by Avante; 06-16-2014 at 12:17 AM.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    so white people can jump?

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Timely

There have been over a dozen 25 foot and longer long jumper play in the NFL, not one was a white guy. But....on the world stage we do see a lot of white cats who can high jump.

It's not that white guys can't jump so much as it is they lack size with speed and agility. We rarely see a white guy with that combo. John Riggins the best example of a white cat with speed (a 9.8 100) agility and size. He was a 220 pounder when he ran that 9.8.

Well I'll be damn, it appears the kid's dad is black. Which is kinda weird because the first time I read about the kid as an Arizona HS sprinter, I thought....Devon Allen...must be black. Shocked to see he was white, now it appears........

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    How many black volleyball players are there? Not many, but if you look at the vertical leap numbers for most volletball players they are every bit as high as any black basketball players.

How many black volleyball players are there? Not many, but if you look at the vertical leap numbers for most volletball players they are every bit as high as any black basketball players.
    Well when we take into consideration how many white...

running backs
    long jumpers
    hurdlers
    cornerbacks
    kick returners
    sprinters

....we see on the world stage, volleyball doesn't seem to matter. Obviously the most dramatic difference is that size with speed and agility combination, that is an obvious black thing.

Look at your Longhorns for instance...

Jamaal Charles
    Herkie Walls
    Johnny Jones
    Tony Jones
    Marquis Goodwin

.....all black tracksters who played in the NFL.
    Last edited by Avante; 06-19-2014 at 12:59 PM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Well when we take into consideration how many white...

running backs
    long jumpers
    hurdlers
    cornerbacks
    kick returners
    sprinters

....we see on the world stage, volleyball doesn't seem to matter. Obviously the most dramatic difference is that size with speed and agility combination, that is an obvious black thing.

Look at your Longhorns for instance...

Jamaal Charles
    Herkie Walls
    Johnny Jones
    Tony Jones
    Marquis Goodwin

.....all black tracksters who played in the NFL.
    What does jumping have to do with any of those things? Don't change the argument. Africans genetically have more quick twitch muscles than any other race. It's the reason they are naturally faster than people from other races. Europeans have more dense upper body muscles which is why they are the best weight lifters and swimmers. Polynesians have the most dense bone mass which is why they can carry the most pure muscle of any race. Polynesians also have the shortest Achilles tendon of any race which is why they aren't great leapers.

The NFL cares about speed, you can have great speed without having great leaping ability, just like you can have great leaping ability without being very fast.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Excited to see this guy play.

Texas offered and was possibly the favorite, but they didn't pursue him after they watched him live.

What does jumping have to do with any of those things? Don't change the argument. Africans genetically have more quick twitch muscles than any other race. It's the reason they are naturally faster than people from other races. Europeans have more dense upper body muscles which is why they are the best weight lifters and swimmers. Polynesians have the most dense bone mass which is why they can carry the most pure muscle of any race. Polynesians also have the shortest Achilles tendon of any race which is why they aren't great leapers.

The NFL cares about speed, you can have great speed without having great leaping ability, just like you can have great leaping ability without being very fast.
    As if any of that is news.

Excited to see this guy play.

Texas offered and was possibly the favorite, but they didn't pursue him after they watched him live.
    Believe it or not his 13.16 is the fastest time ever ran by a college footballer. If the kid can play (and it appears he can) he could be something really special....a fast Wes Welker.

Now the kid has just won our USA Nationals with another 13.16, this one is windy however. Hopefully he continues to run track, it will only help his football.

While his father is black he looks totally/100% white.
    Last edited by Avante; 06-29-2014 at 06:09 PM.

Big day for the speedster, a footballer who also runs track.
    Last edited by Avante; 09-07-2014 at 05:44 AM.

Allen is the fastest receiver in the country. A little surprised he's not used more.

Watching this Oregon offense carve up the 7th ranked team in the nation, very impressive.
    Last edited by Avante; 12-05-2014 at 11:41 PM.

Why do I bring these guys up? Well when we see him catching long td passes vs FSU, it's...oh yeah I've heard of him.

Look at what Tyreek Hill did vs Oklahoma.

The best 110hh/receivers were Earl McCullouch USC/Lions and Willie Gault Tenn/Bears.
    Last edited by Avante; 12-09-2014 at 12:20 AM.

Once upon a time Oregon held the WR in the 4x1 using three footballers....

Jerry Tarr a hurdler
    Mike Gaecther a sprinter
    Mel Renfro a hurdler/long jumper/sprinter****

and Canadian legend to be Harry Jerome.

Now add...

DeAnthony Thomas
    LaMichael James
    Amos Marsh
    Sammie Parker
    Pat Johnson

all sub9.6/10.50

Now they have this Allen kid. A lot of speedy Ducks.

**** yep , the old Cowboy HOFer. He was a running back in college.

My Team
    Oregon State Beavers
    Post Count
    and he's done now for this year's track season.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Detttttttttttttt curse

Detttttttttttttt curse
    Tell me again about Nick Chubbs average, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An idiot who really thinks anyone gives a damn about TT, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Tell me again about Nick Chubbs average, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nick chubbs

Feel more stupid that usual don't you small fry?

Thread Information