Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As long as he doesn't get injured i don't care what he does

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    him! 2012/2013 Manu begin once again! Say good bye for next season!!
    Yeah that guy, no like he's helped win 4 rings

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This said Manu was the Spurs' best player in the playoffs... I've seen it all
    Who was better? We can pull some stats up for Kawhi vs. Manu if you'd like

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doesn't matter. He was still our best player and most consistent this offseason and he can do whatever he wants you .
    Of course he can, doesn't mean we can't criticize him for his actions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course he can, doesn't mean we can't criticize him for his actions.
    Obviously I would prefer him to stay healthy and rest, but he's earned his decision this offseason.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many deep runs were we making before Kawhi, Green, and even Spliter? The time when Manu was supposed to be running the show, I'll wait.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    look man I know you're upset but don't reach..
    "Manu was our best player in the playoffs"

A true dip ^^^^^^^

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We've got Kawhi and Patty...Spurs will cruise to yet another 50+ win season and a top seed in the West. Rest Manu for the playoffs.
    CO-SIGN!!! Rest him!

I don't know if the Spurs will cruise to best record or not. Thunder & Clips could challenge in reg season ... but if the Spurs pick up where they left off a week ago and play at THAT level next postseason, it won't make a damned bit of difference if they have home court in conf finals or not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Manu was our best player in the playoffs"

A true dip ^^^^^^^
    you went AWOL the entire playoffs because Manu on your predictions... I don't even know why you have the balls to post in this thread after the abortion of opinions you had before the season and during. Shall I bump them?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no matter, he will have all the regular season to rest, if possible playing less minutes also very good for this great golden generation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many deep runs were we making before Kawhi, Green, and even Spliter? The time when Manu was supposed to be running the show, I'll wait.
    2005.... 2007 he had better numbers than our "MVP"

2011 we had the best record in the league before his injury and he played INJURED during the playoffs and still averaged 22 ppg...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just hope TD retires now. Without a healthy Manu, I don't like our chances...especially if we're going to have to rely on Parker more(who's never been that dependable in the postseason). Our only hope is Kawhi's developing into a star player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2005.... 2007 he had better numbers than our "MVP"

2011 we had the best record in the league before his injury and he played INJURED during the playoffs and still averaged 22 ppg...
    You mean with a relative prime Tim, okay.

Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CO-SIGN!!! Rest him!

I don't know if the Spurs will cruise to best record or not. Thunder & Clips could challenge in reg season ... but if the Spurs pick up where they left off and play at THAT level next postseason, it won't make a damned bit of different if they have home court in conf finals or not.
    Yeah, that's why I said A top seed, not THE top seed. We'll almost surely get a top 3 seed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so what? He was our leader in ppg off the bench...

Wanted: Dead or Alive Cowboys_Wear_Spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sure the twenty people that watch basketball in Argentina will care but most don't even know who the Ginobili is. Messi and the football team are the number one priority right now.
    Tournament doesn't start until August 30th and only last two weeks. Patty, Baynes, Splitter and Boris will be playing there. I guess Patty, Splitter, Boris and Manu want to go Global Frogging.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you went AWOL the entire playoffs because Manu on your predictions... I don't even know why you have the balls to post in this thread after the abortion of opinions you had before the season and during. Shall I bump them?
    Shut your Manu ass up

Mr. "Enrique is an idiot for playing for France, look at him limp to the 2nd round" "Enrique costing the Spurs a ship, tbh"

And now you're like "Manu can do whatever he wants, he earned the right to play for Argentina"

Parker had a good 2013 season + plays for France = Heroball chucker

Manu had a good season + plays for Argentina = He's our hero, he earned it

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Ginobili is such a ing idiot. He is setting a poor example for his teammates and showing that he is not making the repeat a top priority. What a selfish piece of . Honestly though, with the way Manu was talking and acting after this win, who didn't see this coming? Manu is known for biting off more than he can chew, ESPECIALY when his confidence is high. Would be surprised if this costs us re-signing patty, Duncan retiring, etc. Manu doesn't care, why should anyone else?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tournament doesn't start until August 30th and only last two weeks. Patty, Baynes, Splitter and Boris will be playing there. I guess Patty, Splitter, Boris and Manu want to go Global Frogging.
    I'm actually cool with all those guys playing. They're role players that don't even play that much minutes in the first place AND they're all relatively young. Still don't understand why a 37 year old is playing off-season basketball though. Basically asking to get injured.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just hope TD retires now. Without a healthy Manu, I don't like our chances...especially if we're going to have to rely on Parker more(who's never been that dependable in the postseason). Our only hope is Kawhi's developing into a star player.
    didn't you hear? Manu is irrelevant to the Spurs championship aspirations

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ugh, learn how to say no.

Nothing like having your 37 year old injury prone guard with a reckless play style log even more minutes after a long ass NBA season. I was hoping he would work on his strength and conditioning in the offseason like how he did last summer. In the 2013 finals, he looked like an anorexic teenage girl. Ginobili has one more season left in the NBA, does he really want to spend it tired and injured? Almost tempted that Pop shut him down the first three months to give him a proper offseason but then why are the Spurs paying him $7 million?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so what you have, rob? 1st round exit?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if AR had a serious chance of winning anything, let Manu help his country. Not very prudent at his age, but the foreign guys have always said how important it is to them to play for their country.

Does AR have a chance?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's his last chance to play for the national team. He won't be playing by Rio.

With how much he can be rested in the regular season if Mills is brought back this isn't as giant a concern as in the past.

He can pretty much take off the entire months of November and December.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shut your Manu ass up

Mr. "Enrique is an idiot for playing for France, look at him limp to the 2nd round" "Enrique costing the Spurs a ship, tbh"

And now you're like "Manu can do whatever he wants, he earned the right to play for Argentina"

Parker had a good 2013 season + plays for France = Heroball chucker

Manu had a good season + plays for Argentina = He's our hero, he earned it
    there should be a rule against ting on No lyfe -bucket this much. 's too easy He practically does all the work himself with his dumb ass, blatantly homer, hypocritical takes.

Thread Information