FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Be afraid

Be VERY afraid

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    Bankrupt Spanish banks funding Barcelona again?

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    I thought Barcuefa was banned from doing any transfers after the Neymar fiasco?

My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    FIFA changed the ruling after Barca was humiluated for a 2nd straight season and the precious stars are falling apart.

Without FIFA's reach around, Barca would fall out of Champions League within a couple seasons. And without the European Union bailing out Spanish Banks, Barca would be a middle of the road La Liga team.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    The sentence has been lifted pending review

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Barca's glorious days are gone though, that tiki-taka type of football is outdated and it's not what can be fixed by the power of a single player (no matter it is Messi or Suarez). Barca need to change their playing style if they still want to contend, imho

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Barca's glorious days are gone though, that tiki-taka type of football is outdated and it's not what can be fixed by the power of a single player (no matter it is Messi or Suarez). Barca need to change their playing style if they still want to contend, imho
    Quoted for the ing truth.

This also means that either Pedro or Alexis is gone... most likely Alexis because Pedro is a hometown guy. I hope they sell him to Arsenal.

Barcuefa pls

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Quoted for the ing truth.

This also means that either Pedro or Alexis is gone... most likely Alexis because Pedro is a hometown guy. I hope they sell him to Arsenal.

Barcuefa pls
    Ofcourse Alexis goes and Tello stays... fml

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Ofcourse Alexis goes and Tello stays... fml
    Because he's a La Masia player

I hope they sell off Tello to Liverpool like what the rumour mill is saying. I like Alexis as he's settled with his role already

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Because he's a La Masia player

I hope they sell off Tello to Liverpool like what the rumour mill is saying. I like Alexis as he's settled with his role already
    yeah, plus there's the whole thing of Alexis being 1000x the player Tello will ever be...

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    I've been hearing rumors that there is some issue between Sanchez and Messi.

Granted, it was from a Real Madrid message board

My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    First Tiago and now Sanchez? No wonder Barca is declining so quickly

My Team
    Wigan Athletic FC
    Post Count
    Barca

Continuing to get saved by FIFA

I can see why Suarez may want to exit England as quickly as possible tbh, the saltiness is at an all-time high here right now. Attempts on his life are not out of the question

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Sanchez is grossly overrated and he's already been marginalized in Barca imho, so it wouldn't be a bad move to sell him if the price is good (as a filler in the Suarez deal, for example, accounting for the equivalent value of about 20m pounds something).

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Barca

Continuing to get saved by FIFA

I can see why Suarez may want to exit England as quickly as possible tbh, the saltiness is at an all-time high here right now. Attempts on his life are not out of the question
    C Ronaldo stayed in England for 3yrs after 06 and he was still alive when he left England for Madrid, Suarez would be fine imho no matter if he stays or leaves. English fans (except Liverpool fans, of course) have always hated him because he's a notorious ****, but no one had taken any actual action against him yet (like pulling off his protuberant teeth). There are many football bullies in England but I don't think English people would ever want someone's head for what he does on the pitch or off. They know they wouldn't kill no one with words, they may threaten to kill him but will never act it out. Overall the personality of British people is just as dull & lukewarm as the weather there, imho.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    C Ronaldo stayed in England for 3yrs after 06 and he was still alive when he left England for Madrid, Suarez would be fine imho no matter if he stays or leaves. English fans (except Liverpool fans, of course) have always hated him because he's a notorious ****, but no one had taken any actual action against him yet (like pulling off his protuberant teeth). There are many football bullies in England but I don't think English people would ever want someone's head for what he does on the pitch or off. They know they wouldn't kill no one with words, they may threaten to kill him but will never act it out. Overall the personality of British people is just as dull & lukewarm as the weather there, imho.
    Rogue going for the kill

My Team
    Wigan Athletic FC
    Post Count
    It was just a joke man

My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    Sanchez is grossly overrated and he's already been marginalized in Barca imho, so it wouldn't be a bad move to sell him if the price is good (as a filler in the Suarez deal, for example, accounting for the equivalent value of about 20m pounds something).
    Is he? He's been a Top 5 player in this tournament so far

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Some rumours in twitter that Barça and Liverpool had a meeting and it went well, they also said that Suarez and Barça had agreed on terms.
    The offer Barça would make is 56 M.€ + Alexis.

My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    Some rumours in twitter that Barça and Liverpool had a meeting and it went well, they also said that Suarez and Barça had agreed on terms.
    The offer Barça would make is 56 M.€ + Alexis.
    Whoa. Liverpool should also sell them some Local Summer resorts

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Gustavo Balbi (father-in-law Luis Suarez): "Luis has nothing left to prove in England. It'd be the right time to move to Spain." [la sexta]

Balbi (father-in-law Suarez): "Barça, Madrid? Doesn't matter which club in Spain. Out of respect for Liverpool, he wouldn't join EPL team."

Barthalona stop pls

My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    This English team was an actual le Contender

My Team
    Birmingham City FC
    Post Count
    France would have beat us in the semi IMO.

As for the rumour of 56 + Alexis for Suarez, Liverpool should jump on that. Go after someone like Falcao (who has said he wants out of Monaco) with the money you get from the deal and you're much, much better off tbh.

My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    France would have beat us in the semi IMO.

As for the rumour of 56 + Alexis for Suarez, Liverpool should jump on that. Go after someone like Falcao (who has said he wants out of Monaco) with the money you get from the deal and you're much, much better off tbh.
    Agreed, great player and Top 5 at his position but headache every single off season with this guy. Liverpool needs a table setter like Alexis.

The run Liverpool made this season is not sustainable. Need to shore up the back line and get a more consistent attack.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Good move for Suarez, going to the country where banana throwing is accepted tbh

Thread Information