Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Yeah, how is that going?

I had the answer the second you asked it, but.....you are misunderstanding the question. Check out who ran for the USA Olympic team in 1948 and then tell me if you still want to ask that question.

My Team
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Post Count
    I had the answer the second you asked it,
    Well good for you, yet you haven't posted it.

excuse.

Check out who ran for the USA Olympic team in 1948 and then tell me if you still want to ask that question.
    Don't care, other than Mr. Dillard who won gold.

Ok man, Barney Ewell is who you are talking about.

My Team
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Post Count
    That is not correct. Mr. Ewell ran in the 48 Olympics, the sprinter I am referring to did not.

That is not correct. Mr. Ewell ran in the 48 Olympics, the sprinter I am referring to did not.
    I know I just assumed you read whatever Google site you were on wrong.

For someone to turn down a shot at the Olympics who could run with Harrison Dillard makes no sense. What.."I don't need no stinking medals"...?

I'm thinking something is wrong here.
    Last edited by Avante; 01-13-2015 at 10:11 PM.

My Team
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Post Count
    I know I just assumed you read whatever Google site you were on wrong.
    Never used Google for this one pal. I know a few of this individuals family members personally.

For someone to turn down a shot at the Olympics who could run with Harrison Dillard makes no sense. What.."I don't need no stinking medals"...?
    Don't know the exact reason he did. Tired from the war, pressure to run family business may have been contributing factors to that decision.

I'm thinking something is wrong here.
    There is. Your answer.

Never used Google for this one pal. I know a few of this individuals family members personally.

Don't know the exact reason he did. Tired from the war, pressure to run family business may have been contributing factors to that decision.

There is. Your answer.
    Done lost interest.

My Team
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Post Count
    Done lost interest.
    Thanks for playing. Better luck next time.

Thanks for playing. Better luck next time.
    So you Googled it wrong, I suspected that.

My Team
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Post Count
    So you Googled it wrong, I suspected that.
    Didn't use Google, didn't have to.

Don't feel bad. It is a hard question. Only the best of the best, and may be not even those folks could name that indiviudal off the top of their head and would have to do some detailed reserarch to even get it.

Didn't use Google, didn't have to.

Don't feel bad. It is a hard question. Only the best of the best, and may be not even those folks could name that indiviudal off the top of their head and would have to do some detailed reserarch to even get it.
    So ya ed up and this is your way of covering it up. I had a feeling that was what was going on.

My Team
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Post Count
    So ya ed up and this is your way of covering it up. I had a feeling that was what was going on.
    Nope.

Once again thanks for playing and better luck next time.

Nope.

So now you're down to simply lying, wow. I'm used to destroying little s like you so no big deal.

My Team
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Post Count
    So now you're down to simply lying, wow. I'm used to destroying little s like you so no big deal.

So you are now just a ing liar. Got your ass kicked slick.

Until you admit you lied we are done.

My Team
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Post Count
    So you are now just a ing liar. Got your ass kicked slick.

Until you admit you lied we are done.
    Nope. Asked a hard question you and many others probably can't answer (not biggie, no one can know everything) and you got bitter.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Nope. Asked a hard question you and many others probably can't answer (not biggie, no one can know everything) and you got bitter.

Nothing more, nothing less.
    Wow, are you really this ed up?

My Team
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Post Count
    Wow, are you really this ed up?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    NFO murking Avante right in the middle of his own yard

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    To be fair, it's a small weed ridden yard.

Post Count
    Somebody just got the business

Here's what happened, there is an article out there about Barney Ewell, the guy this freak is actually talking about. In that article it talk's about him and the 40/44 Olympics that never happened due to the war. The freak misunderstood what was going on there and now trying to safe face is playing this..."nice try:"...bull . Notice how he has no answer to his question?
    Last edited by Avante; 01-16-2015 at 05:33 PM.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Notice how he has no answer to his question?
    We notice you don't

My Team
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Post Count
    Here's what happened, there is an article out there about Barney Ewell, the guy this freak is actually talking about. In that article it talk's about him and the 40/44 Olympics that never happened due to the war. The freak misunderstood what was going on there and now trying to safe face is playing this..."nice try:"...bull . Notice how he has no answer to his question?
    The answer is not Barney Ewell. The sprinter I am referring to was in WWII, came back and turned down an invitation for time trials for the 48 Olympics in London.

The answer is not Barney Ewell. The sprinter I am referring to was in WWII, came back and turned down an invitation for time trials for the 48 Olympics in London.

Pretty sad that you are now down to simply lying, wow. A "world class" sprinter who had better things to do than run in the Olympics, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You honestly think anyone believes that?

"The California Comet" Hal Davis passed up on the trials but that was due to his conditioning.
    Last edited by Avante; 01-17-2015 at 12:21 PM.

Thread Information