Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Derrick Henry at least 144 yards vs Auburn.

Let'd see....

Alabama running backs.

Johnny Musso
    Wilbur Jackson
    Tony Nathan
    Bobby Humphrey
    Shaun Alexander
    Mark Ingram
    Trent Richardson
    Eddie Lacy
    T.J.Yelton
    Derrick Henry

Auburn

Tucker Fredrickson
    Joe Cribbs
    Lionel "Little Train" James
    William Andrews
    James Brooks
    Bo Jackson
    Rudi Johnson
    Stephen Davis
    Ronnie Brown
    Cadillac Wiliams
    Tre Mason

How about USC vs UCLA?

UCLA

Mel Farr
    Theotis Brown
    Gaston Green
    Desuan Foster
    Skip Hicks
    Freeman McNeil
    Wendell Tyler
    Maurice Jones Drew

USC

"Jaguar" Jon Arnett
    Frank Gifford
    Mike Garrett
    O.J.Simpson
    Charles White
    Lynn Cain
    Marcus Allen
    Clarence Davis
    Anthony Davis
    Sam "Bam" Cunningham
    Ricky Bell
    Reggie Bush
    LenDale White

Five Heisman winners there.

But it's those guys of RinkyDinky State that intriques me.

All had a 1000 yard season in the NFL/AFL

Joe Delaney NWLa
    Wilie Ellison Texas Southern
    Bass UOP
    Chris Warren Furman
    Stump Mitc The Citadel
    Wilbert Montgomery ACU
    Fred Jackson Coe
    Clem Daneils Prairie View
    Mercury Morris West Texas State
    Abner Haynes North Texas State
    Joe "The Jet" Perry Compton JC
    Walter Payton Jackson State
    Leroy Kelly Morgan State
    J.D.Smith NCA&T
    Last edited by Avante; 11-28-2015 at 04:12 AM.

This is why ya do your homework, something I didn't do. If I had of I'd known that Kenyon Drake was out meaning Henry is now.... da man. If I'd known that I'd gone with 180 yards.

Henry is the all time leading rusher for a season in Bama history now.

That Avante curse, hahaha~~~~~~~

Henry does remind me of Chris Warren the old Seahawk, obviously nobody remembers him at Furman.

As of right now it does look like Henry would have to be the leading Heisman candidate.

Leonard Fournette?
    Last edited by Avante; 11-28-2015 at 07:23 PM.

Later tonight Christian "White Lightning" McCaffery vs ND. I do expect to see some....wow~.....moment. The kid does have a great burst and for a RB he can go the distance at anytime.

While not a thumper, ya get him on the edge, and he can do some serious damage.

If Henry has a big game vs Florida he could win the Heisman.

That Avante Curse working over time, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then when Nick Chubb comes back next season, hmmmmm?

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Later tonight Christian "White Lightning" McCaffery vs ND. I do expect to see some....wow~.....moment. The kid does have a great burst and for a RB he can go the distance at anytime.

While not a thumper, ya get him on the edge, and he can do some serious damage.
    McCaffrey 3.5 ypc no TDs vs ND.

Avante curse working overtime

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    And you're fat

McCaffrey 3.5 ypc no TDs vs ND.

Avante curse working overtime
    translation

Ya nailed Nick Chubb and Derrick Henry totally. How did ya know? You are .."Da Man"...Avante. I try all I can to discredit you but as we can see I'm an idiot. Remember my..."Chubb only averages"....was that stupid or what? And as ya can see I didn't watch the Stanford game, yep, don't know anything about that...WOW!....we saw out of McCaffery, yep, I'm an idiot.

Avante, is there some method/trick ya use? You really are amazing.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Do you really think your translation shtick is funny?

You're an idiot.

Do you really think your translation shtick is funny?

You're an idiot.
    translation

I can't believe I atually said..."so what was Chubbs average?"...I should have known you knew something about him I didn't. Just like ya did about Derrick Henry, you follow HS ball don't you? I do all I can to discredit you but like with your ATS plays where you continue to win $$$$ I come off looking like a re ed idiot. You are without question "Da Man" Avante, this is why I follow you around.

I bet ya know who will be the next stud SEC RB, who's still in HS don't you?

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    I bet ya know who will be the next stud SEC RB, who's still in HS don't you?
    Yes I do.

And you're fat and stupid.

Yes I do.

And you're fat and stupid.
    translation

How you knew Henry would be the best back Bama ever had when he was just a freshman says it all about you Avante, obviously dumb s like me MUST hasslr ya because ya make us look stupid. You are on a whole other level my man and it bugs the out of me.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    translation

How you knew Henry would be the best back Bama ever had when he was just a freshman says it all about you Avante, obviously dumb s like me MUST hasslr ya because ya make us look stupid. You are on a whole other level my man and it bugs the out of me.
    But....it's the soph Derrick Henry who might be better than all of them.
    Yeah you really went out on a limb after Henry went off for 160 total yards in the bowl game against Oklahoma.

You're such a stupid fat old .

Yeah you really went out on a limb after Henry went off for 160 total yards in the bowl game against Oklahoma.

You're such a stupid fat old .
    translation

Did I really use one game as a barometer for a career, yep, STOO-PEED. Obviously talking about my dumb..."but Chubb averaged"...and here I am again being stupid with trying to peddle "one" game for Henry. Yep, I'm dumb as a rock, but everyone kniows that,

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Yep, I'm dumb as a rock, but everyone kniows that,
    we agree for once

we agree for once
    translation

You posted this thread back in 2014 and ya totally nailed it. As ya know I can't stand that. Especially since you also nailed Nick Chubb.

I can't stand the fact you know far more about this stuff than anyone here. So I must do all I can to combat the facts. It's what I'm about.

Sorry guys but as we all know this Blake freak is re ed so I mess with him. I know I shouldn't, poor little guy. I do pity the punk.

Ok moving on.

I finally figured out who Christian McCaffrey reminds me of, that would be Lance Alworth the great Chargers receiver. Alworth was a running back at Arkansas. They look like twins as far as their running style goes.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Thread Information

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread.*(1 members and 0 guests)Blake

Lol talking to nobody

Stupid fat

I know, I know, this Blake is a sad situation. I 'll stop messing with him, which means he'll follow me all over the place as you all can see. I'm guessing bipolar or maybe just plain old stupidity.

Anyone see me responding to this re , permanate bannishment. It is time to bury this freak, it simply isn't right a grown up slapping this little around.

Here he comes again, I guarantee it.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    I know, I know, this Blake is a sad situation.

Anyone see me responding to this re , permanate bannishment.
    that'd be great. Really it would.

But this is the third or fourth time you've made that self-promise. You're a stupid fat old welcher.

I do see Fournette being a better NFL back than Henry. He's quicker more elusive, Henry won't have those huge holes and won't be running over too many at the NFL level.

Iowa is loaded with track athletes which is unusual for Big10 teams, at least a half dozen track/footballers. The Big10 rarely gets those Texas/Cali/Florida speedsters. They prefer warm weather, like the SEC, Big12 and Pac12.

Henry is now the all time SEC single season rushing leader. Breaking Herschel Walkers record.

McCaffrey the all time all purpose yards for a season. Breaking Barry Sanders record.

Both just sophmores.
    Last edited by Avante; 12-06-2015 at 08:59 AM.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Iowa is loaded with track athletes which is unusual for Big10 teams, at least a half dozen track/footballers. The Big10 rarely gets those Texas/Cali/Florida speedsters. They prefer warm weather, like the SEC, Big12 and Pac12.
    The track athletes do not play on the defensive and offensive lines. Both of these elements were the fundamental reason Iowa was good along with a very easy schedule.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Henry is very difficult to assess as Alabama's offensive line is so good. Looks like the protypical Alabama big back that gets hyped for the NFL and becomes less than ordinary.

The track athletes do not play on the defensive and offensive lines. Both of these elements were the fundamental reason Iowa was good along with a very easy schedule.
    You sure no shot putters, discus throwers play on those lines, ya might wanna check that out.

Thread Information