Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Henry is very difficult to assess as Alabama's offensive line is so good. Looks like the protypical Alabama big back that gets hyped for the NFL and becomes less than ordinary.
    So how has he done at the NCAA level which is why I had this thread? The guy was an super freak at the HS level, and it's real obvious he'd be a stud on any team, ok?

Dude, you always try so damn hard to play critic, why? You ever...."yep, he's what ya said he'd be"....well?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    You sure no shot putters, discus throwers play on those lines, ya might wanna check that out.
    Those are not the track athletes you slobber over.

Those are not the track athletes you slobber over.
    So ya ed up and now feel stupid, haha~~~~~~ Dude, cool the critic bull , ya suck at it, ok?

Now do your homework about track athletes on those Iowa lines, ok dummy?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    So how has he done at the NCAA level which is why I had this thread? The guy was an super freak at the HS level, and it's real obvious he'd be a stud on any team, ok?

Dude, you always try so damn hard to play critic, why? You ever...."yep, he's what ya said he'd be"....well?
    Avante I am merely pointing out trends.
    Btw, you are the bestest list maker/child molester ever.
    Ok?

Well little fella...?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    So ya ed up and now feel stupid, haha~~~~~~ Dude, cool the critic bull , ya suck at it, ok?

Now do your homework about track athletes on those Iowa lines, ok dummy?
    Make a list for me of the all Big 12 shot put team.

You have 5 minutes. No googlin.

Avante I am merely pointing out trends.
    Btw, you are the bestest list maker/child molester ever.
    Ok?

Well little fella...?
    You were just made to look more stupid than usual so it's the old.."I'm too stupid to know about sailors in bars"....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Derrick Henry is the best back in the NCAA, this thread was about that. Yes there are track athletes on those Iowa lines. Now run along ya ing idiot.

Make a list for me of the all Big 12 shot put team.

You have 5 minutes. No googlin.
    Too late little man, ya came on here trying to play critic again and said something totally stupid, so own it ok dummy?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Too late little man, ya came on here trying to play critic again and said something totally stupid, so own it ok dummy?
    You could do it for sprinters but not the shot?
    okay, your abilities as a list maker just took a hit.
    But your abilities to go along with the boyz and rape continues to rise with pitiful rationale leading to denial.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    How can I possibly consider any athlete as noteworthy if you can't list them as track athletes?So far zero names or accomplishments for the shot.

You could do it for sprinters but not the shot?
    okay, your abilities as a list maker just took a hit.
    But your abilities to go along with the boyz and rape continues to rise with pitiful rationale leading to denial.
    Ya always try sooooooooooooo damn hard at this little guy and it's comical. Will you ever...."yep, ya nailed it Avante".....well? All you ever do is try to be a critic, why is that? Really, why do you try so hard at that?

Didn't I start a thread a year ago about Derrick Henry, why did I do that, well? Are there shot putters and dixcus throwers on that Iowa football team, yep?

Time to just ignore the sailors in bars thing you're obviously too stupid to get that.

When does it hit ya little man, I've been into this stuff since the late 50's, ever?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Ya always try sooooooooooooo damn hard at this little guy and it's comical. Will you ever...."yep, ya nailed it Avante".....well? All you ever do is try to be a critic, why is that? Really, why do you try so hard at that?

Didn't I start a thread a year ago about Derrick Henry, why did I do that, well? Are there shot putters and dixcus throwers on that Iowa football team, yep?

Time to just ignore the sailors in bars thing you're obviously too stupid to get that.

When does it hit ya little man, I've been into this stuff since the late 50's, ever?
    I actually enjoy the lists when appropriately placed.

Its your modesty, misunderstanding of betting, and ability to forget child rape that "hit" me little fella... Ok?

I actually enjoy the lists when appropriately placed.

Its your modesty, misunderstanding of betting, and ability to forget child rape that "hit" me little fella... Ok?
    Little man plus over $3000 the last two seasons in the NFL forum, so...misunderstanding betting...? Modesty on a messageboard where everyone is dying to....YOU WERE WRONG YIPPPEEE!!!!!.....ha~~~

Dude, just a young sailor with no clue at all about that world over there so stop acting stupid about it, ok? Ya walk in a bar and here they come, are you trying to tell me you would have been the one to...'get away from me ladies"....? Come on little man, ha~~~

You're simply another one of those that can't stand the fact I'm a long time fan who knows his stuff, why ya fight it like ya do? Why do ya fight it like ya do, why not cool that silly and actually learn something? little guy I can talk about Texas footballers you've never even heard of, trust me.

It is funny watching dumb kids like this guy, they totally freak out around guys like me, no idea how to act, ha~~~~~ , I saw O.J. Simpson run track while still at SFCC, ha~~~~~~~

I follow HS ball shorty, that's how I knew about Derrick Henry and Nick Chubb. And how I know about Centenials J.J.Taylor, remember that name.
    Last edited by Avante; 12-06-2015 at 12:01 PM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Little man plus over $3000 the last two seasons in the NFL forum, so...misunderstanding betting...? Modesty on a messageboard where everyone is dying to....YOU WERE WRONG YIPPPEEE!!!!!.....ha~~~

Dude, just a young sailor with no clue at all about that world over there so stop acting stupid about it, ok? Ya walk in a bar and here they come, are you trying to tell me you would have been the one to...'get away from me ladies"....? Come on little man, ha~~~

You're simply another one of those that can't stand the fact I'm a long time fan who knows his stuff, why ya fight it like ya do? Why do ya fight it like ya do, why not cool that silly and actually learn something? little guy I can talk about Texas footballers you've never even heard of, trust me.

It is funny watching dumb kids like this guy, they totally freak out around guys like me, no idea how to act, ha~~~~~ , I saw O.J. Simpson run track while still at SFCC, ha~~~~~~~

I follow HS ball shorty, that's how I knew about Derrick Henry and Nick Chubb. And how I know about Centenials J.J.Taylor, remember that name.
    You dont even understand how Las Vegas operates and you dare say you find "spots" in their lines via historical info that has no current utility.

Sure bud.

And I saw OJ run away in a Rover; birds eye view little fella...
    Have the kids found a nice elderly care facility yet?

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Little man plus over $3000 the last two seasons in the NFL forum, so...misunderstanding betting...?

***Updated with new information on 12/17/2013 to reflect actual amount wagered on Bears/Packers, courtesy of Spurraiders21***
    ***Updated with new information again on 12/22/2013 to reflect Avante's week 16 bet***

Since he refuses to do so, lets track all the money plays he's done on Spurstalk this year. Lets ignore all the other claims/story changes/goal post moves no one can prove/disprove, lets just stick to all of the games Avante has picked on this site saying he bet on them. Here's how it's gone:

Weeks 1-7:
    He was 22-25 () through 7 weeks picking games without mentioning how much money he bet, and after claiming he was 14-7 overall in the "$$$$" games he realized he needed to start actually showing how much he was betting to prove he's an NFL historian.

Week 8:

At that point he's 2-1 and up $90 overall (claiming he's 16-8). Then he decides to bet on the Seattle MNF and loses (we know he bet on this one because he voluntarily drops his record to 16-9 after this game):

Results for week 8: 2-2 and down $20 ($440 wager, $420 payout)
    Results through week 8: 2-2, down $20 overall

Week 9 is when he starts trying to make it confusing to figure out what he bet. Here are the games he claims he played (though he posted an alternative set of games where he did even worse). He didn't specify a dollar amount so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he only bet $110 to win $100 on all 5 games:

Here's the post where he confirms he bet on these and adds a 5th game he bet on:

Then he ups his wager for the MNF GB -11 game:

Results for week 9: 1-4 and down $1,330 ($1540 wager, $210 payout)
    Results through week 9: 3-6, down $1,350 overall

Week 10 is when Avante's behavior becomes truly eratic as he starts upping the ante:

Results for week 10: 2-2 and down $100 ($2200 wager, $2100 payout)
    Results through week 10: 5-8, down $1,450 overall

Week 11 he starts randomly posting his picks (or pick in this case) in the club (don't ask me why):

Results for week 11: 0-1 and down $2200 ($2200 wager, $0 payout)
    Results through week 11: 5-9, down $3,650 overall

Week 12 he did not pick any games.
    Results for week 12: 0-0 and $0
    Results through week 12: 5-9, down $3,650 overall

Week 13 he did not pick any games.
    Results for week 13: 0-0 and $0
    Results through week 13: 5-9, down $3,650 overall

Week 14 he starts posting his picks in the NFL forum again:

Then he adds this at the last minute because of how ty these games turned out:

Results for week 14: 2-3 and up $410 ($2320 wager, $2730 payout)
    Results through week 14: 7-12, down $3,240 overall

Week 15 he did not pick any games.
    Results for week 15: 0-0 and $0
    Results through week 15: 7-12, down $3,240 overall

Week 16 he lays it all on the line with his lock of the year:

Results for week 16: 0-1 and down $5,500 ($5,500 wager, $0 payout)
    Results through week 16: 7-13, down $8,740 overall

Current Avante betting tracker: 7-13, down $8,740 overall

Lol fat ol stupid

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Lol fat ol stupid
    Thanks.

So Avante, going 7-13...
    Little buddy ~~~~~~~~you actually have to try really hard to get it that wrong.
    Zip, zoom, dem blues come in handy.

Thanks.

So Avante, going 7-13...
    Little buddy ~~~~~~~~you actually have to try really hard to get it that wrong.
    Zip, zoom, dem blues come in handy.
    And in 2014 I finally started giving out "my" plays, actually said.."ok ok free money time" since then plus over $3000. How did I go from that bad to plus over $3000. now think ok? Went 3-1 last week and am at 1-1 this week with a game to go.

My son Mason got a kick out of that freak Blake, that's what that was all about.

You dont even understand how Las Vegas operates and you dare say you find "spots" in their lines via historical info that has no current utility.

Sure bud.

And I saw OJ run away in a Rover; birds eye view little fella...
    Have the kids found a nice elderly care facility yet?
    Why say stupid ? What's to know about vegas? They set a line trying to split the action 50/50, what else is there to know? They make the $$$ on the vigorish/juice.

Why not just...ya nailed Derrick Henry Avante.....can't do can ya son?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    And in 2014 I finally started giving out "my" plays, actually said.."ok ok free money time" since then plus over $3000. How did I go from that bad to plus over $3000. now think ok? Went 3-1 last week and am at 1-1 this week with a game to go.

My son Mason got a kick out of that freak Blake, that's what that was all about.
    You sound like those idiotic commercial pay sites. They never report losers.

You have portrayed yourself as a large person who is too big to fail.
    So you are too fat to fail. Sounds like good advertising. And you don't keep good records apparently.

Tell your son Mason that you are to fat to fail... See if he gets a kick out of it.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Why say stupid ? What's to know about vegas? They set a line trying to split the action 50/50, what else is there to know? They make the $$$ on the vigorish/juice.

Why not just...ya nailed Derrick Henry Avante.....can't do can ya son?
    What did you nail about Derrick Henry?

And you had to be taught the bolded. Go back and read your NFL post where you mixed this up.

What did you nail about Derrick Henry?

And you had to be taught the bolded. Go back and read your NFL post where you mixed this up.
    Little man, I've been winning ATS plays for over 30 years, ya ever see me break down a play? Everyone who does this seriously knows how it works, ok?

Woe, what a dumb .

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Little man, I've been winning ATS plays for over 30 years, ya ever see me break down a play? Everyone who does this seriously knows how it works, ok?

Woe, what a dumb .

Yes. I saw you break down the Cowboys over Carolina straight up forgetting that Romo had just come back, was hit too much during the Miami game, and not realizing old guys get really sore 2nd time back after a layoff, ESPECIALLY on a short week.

Zip, Zoom, pow~~~~~~~~~ right over your head.

It was a great spot play, yes?

Yes. I saw you break down the Cowboys over Carolina straight up forgetting that Romo had just come back, was hit too much during the Miami game, and not realizing old guys get really sore 2nd time back after a layoff, ESPECIALLY on a short week.

Zip, Zoom, pow~~~~~~~~~ right over your head.
    Check out my Avante thread on the NFL forum, yep, another $$$$ winning week, so plus $1050. Then check out archives and my $2100 winning 2014 season.

Why fight it half pint?

Would you like to take me on the rest of the season?

While I knew Henry would be a stud I didn't expect him to win a Heisman as a soph.

McCaffrey is the modern "Bullet" Bill Dudley, in that he can do it all. Well close anyway, "Bullet" did play defense, kick and punt.

Why don't these teams simply play every team in the conference? Enought of the LSU vs Savannah State silliness.

Could we have another black QB win both the NCAA/NFL?

So just how fast is McCaffrey? He was a 10.7ish guy as a HSer, he's obviously faster now, so I'd give him a10.6 ish 100m. To put that in perspective, Reggie Bush was a 10.4ish.

So what conference shines in the bowl season?
    Last edited by Avante; 12-07-2015 at 11:43 AM.

After Henry wins the Heisman Saturday, he will become the sixth SEC RB to do so, joining...

Billy Cannon...LSU
    Bo Jackson...Auburn
    Herschel Walker..Georgia
    George Rogers...South Carolina
    Mark Ingram...Alabama

....and he gained more yards this season than any of them in their Heisman winning season. What a stud~~~~~~~

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    After Henry wins the Heisman Saturday, he will become the sixth SEC RB to do so, joining...

Billy Cannon...LSU
    Bo Jackson...Auburn
    Herschel Walker..Georgia
    George Rogers...South Carolina
    Mark Ingram...Alabama

....and he gained more yards this season than any of them in their Heisman winning season. What a stud~~~~~~~
    You left off Frank Sinkwich and George Rogers didn't play in the SEC.

Punch yourself in the face, old .

Thread Information